Politics

I argue relentlessly with liberals across social media everyday. The common denominator with 99% of these goofballs, is that they have succumbed to the Harris mantra of hope & joy, and the feel good happy happy joy joy world of identity politics.
None of them can form any kind of debate over policy.

"What is Harris going to do about the economy"?

" But . .but .. orange man bad"

" What is Harris' s stance on foreign policy, the wars and conflict in the middle east"?

" But.....but....orange man bad"

"What will Harris do to help eliminate global conflict, and the possibility of WW3"?

" But.....but.... orange man bad"

It goes on, and on and on.

These brainwashed schill' s have simply become a giant hive mind that won't ever change.
Same here, I like pissing off the Kackala sheep by posting her and Brandon's failures like 40-year record high inflation and illegals killing our citizens, etc. on YouTube CNN channels or similar ones I see.
They rarely reply because they can't deny it, if anything it's "But what has Trump done?" or "Trump is a felon."

I reply back with something like "Brandon and "border czar" Kackala should be felons rotting in jail for letting millions of illegals into this country through wide open borders, their job is to protect us, right? Traitors!"
All they do is talk bad about Trump; their TDS is unbelievable.

I argue relentlessly with liberals across social media everyday. The common denominator with 99% of these goofballs, is that they have succumbed to the Harris mantra of hope & joy, and the feel good happy happy joy joy world of identity politics.
None of them can form any kind of debate over policy.

"What is Harris going to do about the economy"?

" But . .but .. orange man bad"

" What is Harris' s stance on foreign policy, the wars and conflict in the middle east"?

" But.....but....orange man bad"

"What will Harris do to help eliminate global conflict, and the possibility of WW3"?

" But.....but.... orange man bad"

It goes on, and on and on.

These brainwashed schill' s have simply become a giant hive mind that won't ever change.
Just like the Borg!

Same here, I like pissing off the Kackala sheep by posting her and Brandon's failures like 40-year record high inflation and illegals killing our citizens, etc. on YouTube CNN channels or similar ones I see.
They rarely reply because they can't deny it, if anything it's "But what has Trump done?" or "Trump is a felon."

I reply back with something like "Brandon and "border czar" Kackala should be felons rotting in jail for letting millions of illegals into this country through wide open borders, their job is to protect us, right? Traitors!"
All they do is talk bad about Trump; their TDS is unbelievable.
They have been assimilated nicely into that collective, thanks to the media wing of the democrat party.
What's disturbing, is that many elderly democrats are also spewing the nonsense. You would think they would be smarter at that age.

He is on record that he will cut off ALL aid to Ukraine. Which means his buddy Putin wins. Don’t forget Trump holds grudges and he is not happy with Zelensky due to Zelensky’s reluctance to get involved with US politics in 2020.

So who of you agree with Trump to cut off ALL aid to Ukraine..?

Come on now, dont be shy..show your support for your great leader..

I actually do not disagree with anything you have said, I just find Trump to be a particularly poor communicator on this issue. I also see some promising signs that the anti-Israel movement is waning in its influence.

Hmmm?
I would be the first to acknowledge that Trump can be deliberately non-specific on many issues... However, Israel is not one of them in my opinion... His support for Israel, both tangible and rhetorical was very clear, and specific during his first term as POTUS. If anything, that support will only escalate if he wins a second term. Brokering the Abraham Accords was a significant step in stabilizing and improving Arab-Israeli relations that Trump gets little credit for... Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem was a historical gesture in affirming Israel's' right to existence in their homelands. Furthermore, Trump took meaningful actions in all but obliterating the ISIS caliphate and reigning in Iran's nuclear ambitions and their proxy powers... While Obama was dropping pallets of cash, Trump was dropping the MOAB's... With serious, meaningful U.S. influence all but a memory in the Middel East over the last 3.5 years, it's a miracle that the caliphate has not been reborn, and that Iran has not acquired a nuclear weapon yet...

As far as the notion that the anti-Israel movement is waning in the U.S, you might want to tell that to the thousands of terrorists that were camped outside the DNC burning American and Israeli flags last week... I guess they hadn't heard yet...

I disagree with Trump's suggestion that cutting off funding to Ukraine is a good idea.

I also wholeheartedly belive he is an infinitely better option than Kameltoe to deal with Ukraine/Russia conflict. You're damn right I show support for Trump to be elected over that shit show on the left.

He is on record that he will cut off ALL aid to Ukraine. Which means his buddy Putin wins. Don’t forget Trump holds grudges and he is not happy with Zelensky due to Zelensky’s reluctance to get involved with US politics in 2020.

Where is he on record saying that exact thing? Please provide it if you have it. I haven't seen it... I think you might be confusing that with his rhetorical threat to withdraw from NATO perhaps? The issue of the U. S's continued funding of Ukraine is one of the specific talking points that Trump has been deliberately evasive about... The only thing Trump has gone on record repeatedly with in regard to Ukraine is that he would end the war withing days upon taking office, and once again, he has been deliberately evasive on details to that plan as well...

Why would Trump have a grudge against Zelensky? As I recall, Zelensky made a public statement in support of Trump's "perfect" phone call for which Trump was impeached... Furthermore, Zelensky has no choice but to kiss Trump's ass regardless of how he may actually feel. Zelensky is going to need Trump much more than Trump needs Zelensky should Trump become re-elected... In fact, they just had another "perfect" phone call back in July of this year...

ALL aid? No... However, as J.D. Vance has voiced recently during the campaigning is that there needs to be much better accountability for any future aid as well as clear, defined measure of what resolution to the conflict would look like for all parties going forward... It's a pretty reasonable, common sense ask in my opinion...

IMG_2266.jpeg

Interesting when you put it this way.

Roman Cabanac

@RomanCabanac

1960’s Democrat is running with a 1990’s Democrat against the 2024 Democrats.

Where is all this inflation at? I have soybeans and milo planted and it should be a good crop. I checked grain prices and it sure looks like deflation to me. Of course our politicians have always stuck it to the farmer with their cheap food policy. That will all end when the big money owns most of the land.

Where is all this inflation at? I have soybeans and milo planted and it should be a good crop. I checked grain prices and it sure looks like deflation to me. Of course our politicians have always stuck it to the farmer with their cheap food policy. That will all end when the big money owns most of the land.
Bacon is almost $8/lb.!
My home & auto insurance has almost doubled in past 4 years thanks to Brandon & Kackles!
Where is inflation NOT at?

Bacon is almost $8/lb.!
My home & auto insurance has almost doubled in past 4 years thanks to Brandon & Kackles!

Consolidation of processing and distribution is where the money is being made. The farmer gets squeezed as there is not sufficient consolidation to force their will downstream. As stated above, when corporate farms consolidate production the equation will change.

Inflation is in the input costs….look there, near record yield projected in Central illinois….corn and soybeans….seed and fertilizer higher than last year. Thanks to the current administration inflation is everywhere. I totally agree with your post

So they demonstrate their electoral power to the Democratic Party by facilitating a Harris loss / Trump victory?

Man, and I thought I had a bad case of “cut off your nose to spite your face” disease. :cool:
They want to show that Democrats cannot win without their support, thus forcing the party to realign toward their positions.
Hmmm?
I would be the first to acknowledge that Trump can be deliberately non-specific on many issues... However, Israel is not one of them in my opinion... His support for Israel, both tangible and rhetorical was very clear, and specific during his first term as POTUS. If anything, that support will only escalate if he wins a second term. Brokering the Abraham Accords was a significant step in stabilizing and improving Arab-Israeli relations that Trump gets little credit for... Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem was a historical gesture in affirming Israel's' right to existence in their homelands. Furthermore, Trump took meaningful actions in all but obliterating the ISIS caliphate and reigning in Iran's nuclear ambitions and their proxy powers... While Obama was dropping pallets of cash, Trump was dropping the MOAB's... With serious, meaningful U.S. influence all but a memory in the Middel East over the last 3.5 years, it's a miracle that the caliphate has not been reborn, and that Iran has not acquired a nuclear weapon yet...

As far as the notion that the anti-Israel movement is waning in the U.S, you might want to tell that to the thousands of terrorists that were camped outside the DNC burning American and Israeli flags last week... I guess they hadn't heard yet...
Yes, Trump did all of those things and I fully support them. It was definitely a strong aspect of his presidency. What personally irks me is that Trump believes that should be enough to win the full support or all Jewish voters. When that does not happen, he throws around phrases like “real Jews.”

Why I took offense to his calling out Josh Shapiro as a “Jewish Governor” who has “done nothing for Israel” is that it is reductive and gratuitous. Trump could have just said something to the effect of “unlike my critics, I do not make excuses for or capitulate to antisemites.”

As to the protestors at the DNC, let us not forget that they were PROTESTING the Democrats. It is also worth noting that they protest organizers were publicly claiming that they would have in excess of 10,000 protestors at the DNC. The social justice butterflies who were amplifying their message on college campuses have all flown away to the next TikTok outrage issue, leaving the small rotten core of the movement exposed for all to see. But yes, I am still disgusted that there has not been more forceful condemnation of these people by more Democratic politicians.

I also cannot help but smile knowing that regardless of who wins the election, Jamaal Bowman and Cori Bush will be gone.

Bacon is almost $8/lb.!
Grain prices are down the lowest I've seen for awhile. Don't worry they will lower inflation on the back of the farmer. If your paying 8 dollars for bacon you better find a new grocery store.

So they demonstrate their electoral power to the Democratic Party by facilitating a Harris loss / Trump victory?

Man, and I thought I had a bad case of “cut off your nose to spite your face” disease. :cool:
I think this is unlikely. The Democrats, in general, seem more open to compromise within the party. From that perspective, Harris may not be ideal but she will be better for them than Trump in every way.

Someone who is anti-Israel would be foolish to support Trump over Harris. Harris may support some of their goals while Trump will support none of them. The opposite is also true and Trump is solidly pro Israel. If that is a key issue for a voter, supporting Harris over Trump would not make any sense.

Grain prices are down the lowest I've seen for awhile. Don't worry they will lower inflation on the back of the farmer. If your paying 8 dollars for bacon you better find a new grocery store.
Don't forget that most bacon comes in 12 oz packages, not one pound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgiaD06

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!