Politics

My read on things is slightly different. There is nothing that the anti-Israel movement wants more than for Harris to lose, because that will demonstrate their electoral power to the Democratic Party. However, most of their popular support is rather ‘soft’ as it is young people who are just doing whatever is popular online and have moved on to the next thing.
I haven’t done any polling but last week I heard an interview on NPR from Palestinian-American activists who pretty flatly stated that they would vote for Harris regardless of what she did since Trump was the worse option for them by any measure.

They are trying to exert pressure but in the end they will vote for Harris because she will ultimately be weaker than Trump on dealing with Hamas.

So who of you agree with Trump to cut off ALL aid to Ukraine..?

Come on now, dont be shy..show your support for your great leader..

The top issues polling right now for US voters is inflation/management of the economy, and border security (usually 1 and 2, sometimes 1, 2, and 3, depending on the poll). The war in Ukraine rarely cracks into the top five. So if you compare Trump’s overall platform with Kamala Harris’s non existent platform (there’s nothing on the campaign website as of Friday), it’s a no brainer for me. There’s not one issue I trust her to manage better than Trump.

Whats the deal with these politicians blabbing about China stealing our technology. If these tech companies are using Chinese labor to make things why wouldn't they steal the technology? Are these companies run by morons or is it just another scare tactic by the government. You know one like the Chinese were going to take all of Southeast Asia at the time of the Vietnam War. They still haven't taken it. Or better yet the Russian Army could be in Paris in two weeks. Funny they can't even get across Ukraine. Or we're running out of oil global warming. It goes on and on.

Whats the deal with these politicians blabbing about China stealing our technology. If these tech companies are using Chinese labor to make things why wouldn't they steal the technology? Are these companies run by morons or is it just another scare tactic by the government. You know one like the Chinese were going to take all of Southeast Asia at the time of the Vietnam War. They still haven't taken it. Or better yet the Russian Army could be in Paris in two weeks. Funny they can't even get across Ukraine. Or we're running out of oil global warming. It goes on and on.
They don't just steal it from our companies "over there" but also here in the US as Chinese employees forward it back home by many means. The real James Bond stuff goes on corporately, but even lower level workers can steal stuff if given the chance. And don't forget reverse engineering, etc. They are the biggest thieves in my memory. Of course Bill Clinton gave them our stealth submarine tech for nothing.

I haven’t done any polling but last week I heard an interview on NPR from Palestinian-American activists who pretty flatly stated that they would vote for Harris regardless of what she did since Trump was the worse option for them by any measure.

They are trying to exert pressure but in the end they will vote for Harris because she will ultimately be weaker than Trump on dealing with Hamas.
It is my estimation that the central figures of the anti-Israel movement are radical islamists and the rest are leftist activists. There are probably a good many of the leftist activist group that will vote for Harris for the very reason you said, but that radical Islamist core never had any intention of voting for Harris because they have no interest in compromise or gradual change to the Democratic Party platform. And while I am sure that they recognize that a Harris loss will not make things better for the Palestinians that they claim to support, it is not as if such concerns have ever stopped Hamas.

They don't just steal it from our companies "over there" but also here in the US as Chinese employees forward it back home by many means. The real James Bond stuff goes on corporately, but even lower level workers can steal stuff if given the chance. And don't forget reverse engineering, etc. They are the biggest thieves in my memory. Of course Bill Clinton gave them our stealth submarine tech for nothing.
When I got out of the Navy I worked at a Goodyear Tire plant. You would see the Japanese touring the plant with cameras. Then a couple years later we had meetings about how the Japanese were building better tires and taking market share. Duh!

I have not kept up with what Trump has actually said regarding ending the war. All I have heard is that it wouldn't have happened if he was in power and that he would end it within 24 hours if he is elected.

What if his way of ending it (once elected) is to publicly announce that he is giving Ukraine unlimited weapons, the latest and greatest, allowing them to use them in Russia and is sending a fleet to back them up in logistics and launching points. I'm sure it wouldn't take Russia long to back down if they have to face a well supplied and trained Ukraine that is FULLY backed by the USA.

I think the supposition is that he'll force Ukraine to the negotiating table and force them to surrender/concede territory. But you know what they say about assumptions...

What has he ACTUALLY said his plan is?
Who cares what he says? We just wanna throw rocks at him! Right guys?

Have you read anything else he has posted here? He hates Trump more than anyone here. But unlike you, he can vote against him, as well as throw rocks at him.

Personally to do that would show that we have little regard for human life. It would be a lot of lives lost for nothing. It would drastically lower the world's opinion of the United States.

Grain prices are down the lowest I've seen for awhile. Don't worry they will lower inflation on the back of the farmer. If your paying 8 dollars for bacon you better find a new grocery store.
Believe it or not for (16 oz.) it is $10/lb., ($9.49/lb. + 5.5% tax) for Oscar Mayer bacon at the local Shaw's grocery store here in Midcoast Maine (Wiscasset store) when I just checked.
I tried to attach the file/pic but it won't let me for some reason, I know it's hard to believe but google it.
Should come with a jar of Vaseline, ouch!

$7.49/lb. + tax ($8) at the closest Walmart and other grocery stores like Hannaford so $8 is the lowest price, ridiculous.
Thanks Brandon and Kackala! Keep bending us over!

Believe it or not for (16 oz.) it is $10/lb., ($9.49/lb. + 5.5% tax) for Oscar Mayer bacon at the local Shaw's grocery store here in Midcoast Maine (Wiscasset store) when I just checked.
I tried to attach the file/pic but it won't let me for some reason, I know it's hard to believe but google it.

$7.49/lb. + tax ($8) at the closest Walmart and other grocery stores like Hannaford so $8 is the lowest price, ridiculous.
Hey, at least they're not the Bad Orange Man!

Personally to do that would show that we have little regard for human life. It would be a lot of lives lost for nothing. It would drastically lower the world's opinion of the United States.
Like skidaddling out of Afghanistan, abandoning everything Americans and others died for there?

Ah must be a difference between Maine and Kansas. We have a lot of hogs here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HunterX

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!