Politics

Did the DNC have a landing pad for Hillary when she flew in on her broomstick?

MSM channel i turned to didn't pick her up till she was already on stage. The commentators were spewing how exciting it is to be at the DNC and how great Harris is compared to Trump.

1724197712106.jpeg

1724198855467.jpeg

1724199091699.jpeg

At the DNC, they are not talking about inflation, open borders, global peace, foreign policy, or crime.
They are running on a platform of identity politics. Something that the average voter does not support. Only the lunatic fringe, which unfortunately, is a very large and growing group.

At the DNC, they are not talking about inflation, open borders, global peace, foreign policy, or crime.
They are running on a platform of identity politics. Something that the average voter does not support. Only the lunatic fringe, which unfortunately, is a very large and growing group.
You left out “orange man bad”

I don't know whether to give you a:

Sad for the large and growing number of lunatics
and that the demcommies are avoiding talking about three problems they have caused.

Like for because the demcommies are catering to lunatics that will turn the average voter more toward voting for Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bdurfey

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with