Politics

Reportedly businesses near the Democrat National Convention have boarded up their doors and windows as precautions against vandalism.

Did they do that for the Republican Convention?
Remember the 1968 dnc mobfest, uh, convention.

Saw an interesting thingie on the interwebz this morning, made be think of all you "but TRUMP!" guys.
Great minds discuss concepts
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss peopl

I suppose like this "great mind" discussing concepts instead of people? At least some or our Aussie brothers aren't burdened by being woke! :)

Briefly:

Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness .. Has turned into
Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Pleasure

A simple roof over my head, food, the right & ability to work, educate, etc.

To each their own, but a lot of Michigan is stoned since they legalized Pot. What a way to distract the masses, by the dumbing down of America.

And I am not burdened about talking about anyone, especially one running for president! Another, thanks to our "unburdened" brothers from down under!

Briefly:

Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness .. Has turned into
Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Pleasure

A simple roof over my head, food, the right & ability to work, educate, etc.

To each their own, but a lot of Michigan is stoned since they legalized Pot. What a way to distract the masses, by the dumbing down of America.
Same thing here in Oklahoma. People can argue all they want for pot but giving people another way to numb themselves is a terrible thing. I saw a new dispensary opened up in Ardmore recently and there was a guy standing on the street corner with a sign that said $100 an ounce. I wonder how many kids go hungry every day now that the stuff is legal. Granted they probably went to bed hungry already but giving the masses another way to get high is a terrible thing for society. It’s a dark day when the people decide to legalize another intoxicant. I’ll stop now.

I worked in Angola for 5-1/2 years. The official government was leaning towards communism and being supported by Russia and Cuba. If fact, our rather large oil operation (650,000 bopd) was being protected by Cuban troops (and land mines, barb wire, etc). The rebel forces opposing the government, were supported by South Africa, Namibia (Southwest Africa) and the US CIA.
Randy was in Angola from 2001-2011, he said he worked for Chevron and spent time in the north .

IMG_0677.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollandAlm

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe