Politics

The Harris plan to punish big business for price gouging.

Once again, those who broke it have the solution to fix it.

It’s mind-boggling how people don’t tie these things together

They created the housing bubble and the market collapse.

They create the Covid inflation and where we’re at now, and their answer is to punish the victims who are dealing with high prices of materials.

This could be the most damaging example of government incompetence and meddling that I’ve seen yet in my life. if they’re able to pull this off, it will wreck the economy for decades. Or forever.
For a long time, I was a strict adherent to Hanlon's Razor. No more.

Looking at price gouging. If that is not the case, then why are we paying $99.99 for a box of 1000 primers when they were $15-19 a box. A pound a powder is what $50-60, when it was less than $20. Oh, and let's not forget the prices of 22LR.

All still cheap compared to here.. :(

Another update from Ukraine - or Russia, I should more properly say. After attempting to drop it with a HIMARS rocket strike (four rockets), the Ukrainians rather decisively took out the Glushkovsky Bridge over the Seym River in Kursk. This is a significant river barrier and will make it very difficult, perhaps impossible for the Russian Army to maintain forces south of it. It is the first clear indication that I have seen, that the UA intends to potentially hold this territory for some period of time.

bridge.png

Secondly, it looks like it was taken out by a aircraft delivered JDAM. The clip below shows the the damage caused by the earlier HIMARS strike (they aren't really intended for dropping bridges, but bloody accurate aren't they), and then the typically precise hit by the JDAM. Interesting point about the JDAM is that a UA fighter bomber was able to successfully operate at altitude at the Russian border.

From a purely military perspective, this whole incursion, however successful, would be deemed inconsequential. But wars are as much about political consequence as military ones.

Wow...just...wow...

I'll defer to the veterans in this community to weigh in on this one.

652 total medal of freedoms given (an average of fewer than 11 per year since 1963.

Compared to over 3500 MoH given over a much longer period.

I think his message was the MOF is better to receive. Because what people have to endure to get a MOH. Given the choice I think most people would rather do what it takes to get a Medal of Freedom compared to a Medal of Honor

I think the MoF has been watered down. Giving it to dozens of Hollywood stars because they are great at pretending to be great people in history

If it wasn’t so freely given it should be on the same level of importance.

Civilians can do great things for the nation also. You don’t have to be in combat to do great things for the Nation.

652 total medal of freedoms given (an average of fewer than 11 per year since 1963.

Compared to over 3500 MoH given over a much longer period.

I think his message was the MOF is better to receive. Because what people have to endure to get a MOH. Given the choice I think most people would rather do what it takes to get a Medal of Freedom compared to a Medal of Honor

I think the MoF has been watered down. Giving it to dozens of Hollywood stars because they are great at pretending to be great people in history

If it wasn’t so freely given it should be on the same level of importance.

Civilians can do great things for the nation also. You don’t have to be in combat to do great things for the Nation.
I surmised pretty much the same thing, but I think it was (at a minimum) foolish of him to even raise the comparison.

Still trying to figure out why that idiot Kamala Harris hasn’t done any of the things she says she’ll do if elected that she hasn’t done in the past 3.5 years that she’s been elected…. Freaking moron……

I think we all agree his mouth should have a governor installed.

I have to admit thought if I was forced to say that many words with the spotlight every day. I would probably say the wrong thing once an hour.

He is also 78.

Still trying to figure out why that idiot Kamala Harris hasn’t done any of the things she says she’ll do if elected that she hasn’t done in the past 3.5 years that she’s been elected…. Freaking moron……
Because VP only has as much authority as the President will allow, and everything I have heard indicates that Biden was particularly petty and cruel in his treatment of Harris.

I think we all agree his mouth should have a governor installed.

I have to admit thought if I was forced to say that many words with the spotlight every day. I would probably say the wrong thing once an hour.
I'd hazard a guess that if the media put this much spotlight on drooling joe or heels up harris, it would likely be twice as bad as trump. But that ain't the world we live in.

Anyone with 2 functioning brain cells saw drooling joe's cognitive decline 4 years ago; his outrageously long history of grotesque and self-serving prevarication. But the mendacious MSM ran cover, covered it up until their gas-lighting would have been so obvious that even the fuckwits on The View could see it.

Harris' embarrassing word salads are even worse, yet they never call her out on it; her utterly monstrous behavior as a DA and then later as AG should have all the 4th estate up in arms, telling the entire DNC to do better. But they don't.

It really doesn't matter what Trump says, they're going to spin it. "Don't help them," many of us would say to Trump. If he hid in his basement until November as Biden did, as Harris is apparently doing, they'd make the story entirely about Trump and utterly ignore Harris doing the same thing, just as they ignored it 4 years ago when Biden did it.

I think Trump figured out a long time ago that it doesn't matter what he says or does, the Quisling media is going to throw shade at him and give a free pass to dem nominee.

As Trump said 7 years ago
the media has become the enemy of freedom and the people.

Especially Google and Facebook

Harris wants government overreach. She should start with breaking up Google and Facebook.

Remember when AT&T was too big and dangerous

Pikers

Because VP only has as much authority as the President will allow, and everything I have heard indicates that Biden was particularly petty and cruel in his treatment of Harris.
She accomplished nothing, not one thing in her tenure? Because president Crapshispants wouldn’t let her? He named her border czar to do something about the border query no? She accomplished nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickeyBrie

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com