Politics

The problem is that Trump still needs to use mainstream media, which is inherently pro-Democrat. The reason being the main voting block are boomers or gen-x. Alternative media is primarily consumed by younger people, and they are far less likely to vote.

I only watch MSM for comedic effect. I use alternative media for more diverse opinions.
Exactly, why use media that is biased against you AND trying to reach the boomer crowd - Lets face it, boomers have already made their mind up on who they are voting for.

The Elon X interview has already been seen by over a billion people; now compare that to the lower than ever rating of the main stream media.

Cenk is such an intellectually dishonest, disingenuous snake it is absolutely baffling.

In other breaking news, the sky is blue, water is wet, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Jim.

;)

Looking at price gouging. If that is not the case, then why are we paying $99.99 for a box of 1000 primers when they were $15-19 a box. A pound a powder is what $50-60, when it was less than $20. Oh, and let's not forget the prices of 22LR.

Oh ya, price gouging is very real. But in a free market economy, the system works in dynamic equilibrium. Visually kind of like two sin waves working against each other. Attempting to lock out the dynamic part of the system is a definition of Communism.

Biden/Harris voters refuse to see anything…. Other than themselves as victims.

Trump does not need to convince Biden/Harris voters, but the independents and undecided GOP Haley voters. He has been playing to his base who would vote for him even if he paraded naked on main street.

Looking at price gouging. If that is not the case, then why are we paying $99.99 for a box of 1000 primers when they were $15-19 a box. A pound a powder is what $50-60, when it was less than $20. Oh, and let's not forget the prices of 22LR.
Something like 20% aggregate inflation (IIRC) in the last 4 years, supply and demand I imagine. People are always going to try and maximize profits but if people weren’t willing to pay that price then it would lower somewhat

Trump does not need to convince Biden/Harris voters, but the independents and undecided GOP Haley voters. He has been playing to his base who would vote for him even if he paraded naked on main street.
But how do you reach that audience who almost exclusively get their news from main stream media that tries to demonize him?

And Trump is offering a clear choice as to Economic and social direction. He has clearly and continues to clearly uphold and defend States Rights. He defends personal freedoms, and wants to get government out of the way of industry while he encourages business to do business domestically.

Tanks I realize Trumps politicies go against what you profit from... it has hurt my business plenty also. But as was pointed out....
First, I agree that Trump is offering a clear choice in those factors. However, as long as he concentrates on ancillary stuff it will divert attention from the contrast of his policies vis Harris policies/record. Remember, his comments about Harris race took several news cycles away from real issues.

In regard to Trump's policies go against my profits. It is a wash, and his tax policies will help once I retire in a couple of years. Harris wants to tax capital gains as ordinary income and that would really hurt.

This is what comes of unstable currency, which the USD is these days.

Sellers must account for potential crazy replacement costs.

John Maynard Keynes said:
Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, Governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. By this method they not only confiscate, but they confiscate arbitrarily; and, while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some. The sight of this arbitrary rearrangement of riches strikes not only at security, but at confidence in the equity of the existing distribution of wealth. Those to whom the system brings windfalls, beyond their deserts and even beyond their expectations or desires, become "profiteers," who are the object of the hatred of the bourgeoisie, whom the inflationism has impoverished, not less than of the proletariat. As the inflation proceeds and the real value of the currency fluctuates wildly from month to month, all permanent relations between debtors and creditors, which form the ultimate foundation of capitalism, become so utterly disordered as to be almost meaningless; and the process of wealth-getting degenerates into a gamble and a lottery.

Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of Society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.

Here is another “unintended” consequence of 20 million additional people standing in line for social security, Medicare, medicaid, medical treatment, education, using all public services, roads, water, sewer.
It will crush everyone of those already broke entities.

So once again, the people that broke it, will have the solution.

Here is the solution being thrown about in the bowels of their cesspool

1. It’s not fair that some have a 401 and pension or any other accounts to live from.

2. There isn’t enough money in the pool to carry the amount of people we are attracting from around the globe.

3. They will move your 401, pension and investments into a new and better government program for all.
So in the name of equal outcomes for all. Our retirement investments will be turned into a fair and equitable new fund for all.

It will eventually happen, there is too much wealth outside of government control. And they need a reason to move it into their control.

It will take a while. But some form of communism will be tried here too.

Cenk is such an intellectually dishonest, disingenuous snake it is absolutely baffling.
Ok...10 seconds of the guy debating Yes and that was more than enough to turn the clip off.

This Yes guy must have drank from the same Kool aid as Harris and Biden. Word Salad on who Isreal needs to make peace.....their enemy Hamas not their friends Norway....blah! blah! blah!

Ok...10 seconds of the guy debating Yes and that was more than enough to turn the clip off.

This Yes guy must have drank from the same Kool aid as Harris and Biden. Word Salad on who Isreal needs to make peace.....their enemy Hamas not their friends Norway....blah! blah! blah!
You’re telling me! I listened the whole thing! I feel like I lost some brain cells listening to his idiotic drivel and I don’t have any to spare.. What’s amazing to me is how many people apparently watch and or listen to the complete nonsense he spews out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaGrim

Latest profile posts

Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg