Politics

So....IF Elected.....Harris will_______.

She is the sitting VP.
Biden is missing (as in not active) as POTUS.

Why isn't she doing anything about what she is campaigning on while as the sitting VP?

Team Trump needs to be exploiting this to the max.
Agreed, however it’s being hit on constantly in various non mainstream media outlets; though Trump is exploiting the alternative media options very well.

There is no such thing as "price gouging." It is literally a made-up concept by marxists and you would do well to extirpate it from your vocabulary. Left free to do its thing, the market will bring prices to a balance point between supply and demand.
Thank you! I appreciate your critique. Not many people believe in a hands-off economic policy. I actually lean harder and want the government to make entitlements elective. I know I will never receive social security. Let me keep at least a portion of my salary to invest as I see fit. The S&P has historically had a ROI that outpaces SS.

Last edited:
Agreed, however it’s being hit on constantly in various non mainstream media outlets; though Trump is exploiting the alternative media options very well.
The problem is that Trump still needs to use mainstream media, which is inherently pro-Democrat. The reason being the main voting block are boomers or gen-x. Alternative media is primarily consumed by younger people, and they are far less likely to vote.

I only watch MSM for comedic effect. I use alternative media for more diverse opinions.

I thought that she came into office after Mugabe was already in power?

Didn’t Jimmy Carter send Andrew Young as a mediator between Ian Smith’s government and the “freedom fighters”?
Both countries were playing virtue politics at the time. Thatcher (UK) as the leader of the Commonwealth were sinking the colonies left right and centre in the name political correctness. The USA was doing the same.

A thriving country thrown onto the pyre of political correctness that led to the current situation of it being just another communist country with the begging bowl extended. Not to mention the black population 1000000 times worse off. Carter and Thatcher, along with their minions can go suck a fart.

Both countries were playing virtue politics at the time. Thatcher (UK) as the leader of the Commonwealth were sinking the colonies left right and centre in the name political correctness. The USA was doing the same.

A thriving country thrown onto the pyre of political correctness that led to the current situation of it being just another communist country with the begging bowl extended. Not to mention the black population 1000000 times worse off. Carter and Thatcher, along with their minions can go suck a fart.

I’m still confused, by the time Thatcher came into power wasn’t the bush war over? If so, what did she do to Rhodesia? Don’t get me wrong, you were royally screwed over by the Brits, I just don’t see how thatcher could have had anything to do with it.

I’m still confused, by the time Thatcher came into power wasn’t the bush war over? If so, what did she do to Rhodesia? Don’t get me wrong, you were royally screwed over by the Brits, I just don’t see how thatcher could have had anything to do with it.
Thatcher came into power mid 1979 and the Lancaster House agreement was signed in December 1979. It was her government that oversaw the agreements and the details therein. Furthermore, she was the leader of the Conservative party from the mid 1970's (Leader of the opposition). She ran the agreements for 6 months and had the power either support Rhodesia or betray it. She chose the latter. Much like the entire western world. Popularity and expedience over loyalty and an ally.

The majority of the Rhodesians held dual nationality (UK / Rho) and thousands fought in WW2 on the side of Britain, including Ian Smith who was an RAF Spitfire Ace.

Thatcher came into power mid 1979 and the Lancaster House agreement was signed in December 1979. It was her government that oversaw the agreements and the details therein. Furthermore, she was the leader of the Conservative party from the mid 1970's (Leader of the opposition). She ran the agreements for 6 months and had the power either support Rhodesia or betray it. She chose the latter. Much like the entire western world. Popularity and expedience over loyalty and an ally.

The majority of the Rhodesians held dual nationality (UK / Rho) and thousands fought in WW2 on the side of Britain, including Ian Smith who was an RAF Spitfire Ace.

An interesting anecdote between the Reagan and Thatcher period was the head butting they did regarding the Falklands War and US Sanctions on apartheid era South Africa. Reagan was pissed about the Thatcher govt carrying out the Falklands War against his administrations wishes, and Thatcher was pissed about US sanctions policy toward RSA being slow.

I seem to recall revalations that that at that time GCHQ bugged the Rhodesian delgates and passed the information onto to Mugage's delegates putting them a step ahead in the negotiations.

Meaning no disrespect to you at all, but this case is a classic Argument from Exception.

Most men grok these things, few women do. Of the few women who do, fewer still have the capacity to exercise force meaningfully.

Look no further than here. And he's a deformed man who'd never have even qualified to be in the Olympics as a male fighter, let alone have won the gold. A weak man ran roughshod over the very best female boxers in the world.
View attachment 626627

I was chatting with some of my fellow fat, aging, unfit buddies about this the other day.

Hear me out: We all come out identifying as female gender as a group. We all pick a female Olympic sport. And we eat right, exercise, and train, train, train. I mean we seriously train. We get an expert to teach us the sport, and we live, breathe, sleep the sport full time for say 60-90 days.

Then we go set world records and win Olympic gold in the female events.

Thereafter, we can identify as men that hate women and want to take away their gold medals and world records.

You might find this absurd, but it’s not a novel idea. A fellow in Canada was a mediocre retired weightlifter. He decided to identify as a woman and set a national record within 30 days with zero training. If he can do it with no training or preparation, I’m sure me and my fat buddies could pull it off with 90 days of truly disciplined hard work.

I remember back in the 70s and 80s all the uproar about the Russian and German women athletes and people wanting them to be tested for hormones and such. Now, these guys with a mental defect call themselves women, and the world allows them to compete with actual women. WTH. The world needs to grow a pair (pun intended) and tell these idiots to go play with whatever parts they haven't had cut off or altered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asrsportsmedicine

Latest profile posts

buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?