Politics

Ok..so now you have completely dismanteled Walz..for political reasons...and Vance is your new sung hero..?

And you want Donald Trump as your President again...no matter his criminal record..?? And the fact that he is a pathological lier..? And the fact is that he unlawfully took along classified documents after resigning as POTUS..? So non of this matter as long as he is the republican candidate..? Swell..

I don't know what information you have been keeping up with but the democrats have been openly abusive about their corruption.

Many of the documents Trump had were classified as confidential, a meer step above non classified. The Dems in collusion with the DOJ and MSM marked the documents as Secret. At least Trump confined the documents he had in one area of his home in Mar-A-Lago.

Biden on the other hand had a whole lot more classified Secret documents scattered all over, totally unsecured; in his convertible and around his garage, scattered around his home in Delaware. The Dems and MSM rushed to silence that story and have Biden's classified documents down graded to confidential and non classified.

When looked at unbiasedly it's mind boggling how much more worse the Dems active corruption is compared to what the Dems are trying to pin on and portray Trump as a criminal.

Trump resigned as POTUS???
I thought he was very questionably voted out of office.

Unlawfully took classified documents???
See above.

Pathological liar??
He's a politician of course he's going to lie to some extent. In comparison the Dems Are Telling a whole lot more and bigger lies!!

Waltz: Proven multiple times he is guilty of multiple false claims of his military service.....aka Stolen Valor!

Vance: hmmm...hmmmm....I haven't, perhaps others more in the know, of Vance committing Stolen Valor. Or lying about his actual deployment.

How's Bidenomics; Are you enjoying paying more for gas, food, etc., etc., etc. under Biden than under Trump?

Perhaps you would feel better if a few thousand or so illegal immigrants with major criminal records came to live with you in your neighborhood bringing in higher crime rate, openly dealing illegal drugs and drug violence.

I think I have not pick your thread enough, but if you would like I know I can list a lot more national problems Biden and the Dems have created and are creating, before I get bored and go to the international chaos the Dems are causing.

So... Hell Yeah...the lesser of two evils by no comparison!! Trump is definitely the one I want as my President.

YOU are the one who has said the economy is great, you wouldn't know anything was less than stellar if it wasn't for "you guys" bitching.
Actually, I did not say economy was great, read my post. I said the media narrative is that the economy is great and pointed out the economic indicators they are using.

Personally, I am ambivalent with a slight edge to Trump economy of 4 years ago.

I think Rowley should take a cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down. Extradition can work both ways. His attempt to restrict US citizen's right of freedom of speech could be viewed as an offence under US title 18, Chapter 13 sections 241 & 242 and render him liable to extradition from the UK to the US.

I only agreed to man this position until December, Per. During this time, I’ll form the new Department of Forests for every public forested area in the country and train the new staff in the anti poaching and problem animal control units. On 1/1/25, I’ll delegate my responsibilities to a younger (and hopefully more competent) Inspector General of Forests, before stepping down and returning to my peaceful retirement again. That way, I can plan my next African safari for 2025.
That is very good to hear , setting up the New grounds for others to follow .

And also how to make people abroad understand the importance of the country and not foreign establishment ngo time is better spent elsewhere.

We could make a new post about it elsewhere also here .

With all do respect to our British colleagues, you have gone stark raving Orwellian mad. Stalin and Mao would be in awe.

What a fkn arsehole...along with starmer and his fktard muppets....as said before it's embarrassing to be English with what these useless morons are doing and allowing to happen to the country......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clint375

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED