Politics

Okay @Saul ... Point taken.

How about when others are threatening you and your family with serious physical harm?
Would you want your unstable, dangerous cousin or childhood friend to stand with you?

Trump is no Ronald Reagan or John Kennedy, but very unfortunately he is the best we have. Trump is like the cranky old man next door that one should not piss off and for gosh sake, do not underestimate. He's obnoxious and not to be trusted with any female, but he has your back when bad men threaten you.

Being thought of as unstable, unpredictable, and dangerous is a good thing for a leader facing evil opposition like Putin and Kim. If only Trump would keep his mouth shut!
Am I supposed to choose my unstable dangerous cousin? Seems like he would be just as likely to hurt me and my family.

Joseph Stalin was an avid hunter also.

As someone posted earlier. Just because someone served in the military does not make them honorable or a hero.

The same holds true with hunters. Many hunters and fisherman would lay down their firearms if the government told them to and the government would provide for their security.

Just because someone owns a firearm does not mean they will fight to keep them.

The great Walz of China demonstrated he won’t fight anyone but babies in the womb, and girls trying to compete with girls.

The glaring difference here is Trump does not tell people he carried a rifle in combat.
Harris and Walz have made Walz military service a pillar of his campaign to be VP.
No he had bone spurs and couldn't serve. Patton would have slapped the kiss out of him

Am I supposed to choose my unstable dangerous cousin? Seems like he would be just as likely to hurt me and my family.
Gosh Saul, one must make their own decisions. Since I don't know your family I can't give you advise about your crazy cousin. :)

I will share one of @Red Leg signature lines;
""We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Rudyard Kipling via George Orwell via Richard Grenier

Trump in his own way is one of those rough men standing guard. He is our crazy, angry, obnoxious uncle that no one really likes or wants around. The good thing is no one wants to test him because his response will be direct and may not be proportional.

Last edited:
Nothing beats having beverages in an English pub where you can hear what the locals think.

Screw proportional. I’m sick of proportional. Proportional response is the reason shit is never settled.

I’m two martinis in. But I thought it through. :cool:

With all do respect to our British colleagues, you have gone stark raving Orwellian mad. Stalin and Mao would be in awe.

What a joke to think that this man will prosecute Islamic statements or actions!! Maybe he should also take note that Elon Musk has done far less damage than Soros, who shorted their bank of England and now finances world wide subversions. Like to see him try to haul him in....

Nothing beats having beverages in an English pub where you can hear what the locals think.
Unfortunately, what I’m hearing from the BBC world service is that a lot of the honest locals are getting tossed in jail for social media posts (not actually participating in riots).

I've done the first part of that, but for the life of me I could not understand a thing the locals were saying. Something to do with the beverages and being separated by a common language i think ;)

Screw proportional. I’m sick of proportional. Proportional response is the reason shit is never settled.

I’m two martinis in. But I thought it through. :cool:
I’m stone cold sober and I agree. Harm my wife, my sister or anyone of my kids, grandkids or great grandkids and I’ll rain holy hell down on you. If not dead and still able to think, you will NEVER even think of repeating that action. Countries should act accordingly. Proportional response is like 2 kids in the back seat of a car poking each other, again and again.

I've stated before and will now state again. I have lots of issues with Trump, I would've much preferred DeSantis of Halley. However the court case you've now referred to multiple times is not one of them. You're clearly misinformed about that sham trial that was politically motivated. He was 'convicted' on crimes that the Federal Election Commission declined to prosecute as in their opinion there was no case for.

Despite my issues with Trump, this clown show of Harris/Walz will not get my vote. There are more downfalls in that scenario in my opinion than with Trump at the helm. You seem to be wishing for us over here to pin hope that Harris/Walz will be better and vote that way. I don't work that way.

This is the most quintessential example of having to choose between the lesser of two evils. For that is Trump with that part of the convicted criminal be damned. Harris just took over for guy that truly broke the law, and you want me to for her, I think not.
So many diverse options on Trump, his criminality, his morals vs. Harris, her ineptitude, her all-over-the-spectrum policies, etc. etc. For me, I experienced 4 years of Trump (who I believe could have accomplished much more if not for the never Trumpers in the R party) and 3.5 years under Biden/Harris (neither of which is calling the shots or running the country). I’ll take Trump anytime. Don’t love the guy, don’t even like him but I do really like his policies.

As a side note, it appears that, in no other country is there such attention paid to a leader’s affairs. Not why we should care about those things. Governance is more important.

While I would love our country to be lead by a government FULL of honest STATESMEN, it appears that that boat sailed more than a century ago. While there are still a few honorable politicians, the best we can hope for at this time is Trump/Vance.

Strieff's latest update on the war from RedState. Not quite as thorough as usual, but that is because he posted a separate update on the Ukrainian counter offensive into Kursk.

With all do respect to our British colleagues, you have gone stark raving Orwellian mad. Stalin and Mao would be in awe.

I do believe that we should give him the fickle finger of fate and send him to the sandbox to pound sand up his arse. There, perhaps that will get the muppet (using SpikeT’s descriptor) to try and extradite me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleyHo

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED