Politics

Mostly, I am waiting to see how she will address Hamas, healthcare, and immigration. Yes, she has made statements on all of these topics before, but the convention is where she and the party will make clear their governing priorities.
Saul, Respectfully,

She is in office right now. Why do we need to wait. She said out loudly that she will eventually have a plan to share on how to deal with the border and inflation.

Someone please remind her. She is actually in office now :rolleyes: How about we start your genius plan a little early for the benefit of the country.

Saul, Respectfully,

She is in office right now. Why do we need to wait. She said out loudly that she will eventually have a plan to share on how to deal with the border and inflation.

Someone please remind her. She is actually in office now :rolleyes: How about we start your genius plan a little early for the benefit of the country.
Exactly. She’s basically running as an incumbent and on the policy successes of the Biden/Harris administration. She could make minor adjustments but if they are too wild, her legacy as VP becomes less of a campaign point.

You have absolutely no problem with the fact that Trump has several law suits against him..and the FACT that he is convicted in court..? Is all this made up by the deep state or whatever you call it..

Based on this..you still think Trumps moral compass is OK..?

You cant be serious about her spreading her legs..? Its like saying that male politicians cant befriend powerful people to advance their carriers..

Is the direction commonly known as "up" still the opposite of the vector toward the earth's center in your world?

Bro.... I know this TDS is strong stuff, but damn, you must really work hard to be this naive.
Seeing the colossal and corrupt effort against trump is like standing in the Texas summer with your eyes closed. You can still point to exactly where the sun is coming from.

Many of us are far more concerned with Harris' flippant and outrageous abuse of authority. Malice at a small scale, and she was very clearly malicious in her roles in San Fran and California, becomes dangerously close to despotism where the scope of the president's authority extends to federal 3-letter agencies.

I can't even begin to imagine which of Trump's policies might come anywhere near that. If anything, Trump is a (surprising) believer in federalism and dispersal of power. Such was the case with the Dobbs decision, and also such was his ultimate response to covid in 2020. He could have been as draconian in his response at the federal level as Walz, Whitmer, and Newsom were at the state level. He could have been as shitty in his response as the PATRIOT Act was to 9/11. But he didn't. He didn't go after extra power when he probably could have.
You have mentioned Harris’ abuses as AG a few times now, and quite honestly, I have not done my due diligence in reading up on them. I will refrain from commenting on them until I have done so.

Your last sentence makes no sense in reality. Have you forgotten he already served a term and that he did what he could get done and that the bad actors didn’t do much of anything for fear of getting decked?
I find it rather specious to attribute the timeline of global conflicts to Trump’s “unpredictable” nature.

Saul, Respectfully,

I mean, she is the VP, so it is not we if she sets the policy agenda for the administration. I agree, though, that I want to see her outline her vision for her presidency in concrete policy terms instead of running out the clock.

I find it rather specious to attribute the timeline of global conflicts to Trump’s “unpredictable” nature.
Yea that’s not the term I would use either but I do think it’s fairly obvious that the general stability of the world during his pre-COVID years is directly attributable to Trump not being one to mess with.

Tim Pool seems to be completely red-pilled now. Funny, for a guy who cut his teeth as a guerilla reporter during OWS, he's come a very, very long way.

You have mentioned Harris’ abuses as AG a few times now, and quite honestly, I have not done my due diligence in reading up on them. I will refrain from commenting on them until I have done so.
You'll probably have to look on X. I expect Google is burying it.

You cant be serious about her spreading her legs..? Its like saying that male politicians cant befriend powerful people to advance their carriers..

Mayor Willie Brown of San Francisco says he had an affair with Harris and helped her career.

@Saul I don't know you but I like you. That stated, think about this;

Would you rather be around me, a respectable law abiding citizen who may have a concealed handgun, or be around an unpredictable outlaw biker, drug dealer or such, who also may have a concealed handgun?

This is a long listen with some longer ads, but very informative in several ways. Book mark it for when you have time to listen to it

specially you are interested in the unplugged Cell Phone. From the guy who developed the Pegasus program for the Israelis.

Rasmussen generally was the most accurate last cycle. They are getting a lot of grief from our more progressive fellow travelers this time around. Remember this is the national popular vote which of course, Trump lost in 16 and 20. This time next month will be the most accurate polling, but this is well outside the margin of error .........

How did he get out of his contract when his unit was pegged for deployment?
Maybe letting him go was best for all concerned?
Maybe he was a known self serving weasel?
Well, the Reserve Component is a little different. Unlike the Active Component, if you don't show up for drill, it's an unexcused absence, but not UA, as defined by the UCMJ.. Do that a bunch of times, and at some point it's easy to admin discharge someone before his contract is up.

Typically, that happens in such a way there is very little paper trail. In this case, the person did not have three satisfactory years in grade, and was reduced in retirement. Additionally, he never finished the academic requirement for CSM, so again, did not retire at that grade. A real reporter (are any of those left) would go to the trouble of comparing retirement dates with drill dates and attendance records. It's entirely possible (I'm not asserting this in this case, just pointing out it's possible) to just not show up for the last year, have enough time to retire, and just push the paperwork through.

He was 60 and she was 30.
If Trump was not a threat to this administration he never would have been prosecuted.
I’m not voting for a preacher I’m voting for someone to lead the country out of the morass we’re in. Clinton had piss poor morals but was a decent president as was Kennedy.
As for his conviction, the judge should have never been on the case . His daughter is heavily involved with the current administration. This judge put a gag order on Trump but let the prosecution say what ever they liked.Plus it was tried in a district where the democrats get an overwhelmingly number of votes, no chance for a fair trial. It would be like a democrat being prosecuted in my county on a trumped up charge. Plus they ignored the statute of limitations in this case. Many people think it will be overturned on appeal if it makes it to a fair court.
Again I’m not a Trump fan but I can see a railroad job when I see one. The only time I have voted for him was in the general elections not in the primaries as he is the lesser of 2 evils.
People, the USA is the leader of the world at a time when some very nasty people are raising their ugly heads, like Kim, the Ayatollah, the Russians, etc. You need a leader who can hold his own on that stage, and sorry Walz and Kamala don't even come close. Forget what a naughty boy Trump may be, right now you need strength, and the only player you have with spades of it is Trump. I hope I am wrong, but the US is about to be sorely tested - lose and you can forget about your little domestic squabbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TravisSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED