Politics

I've personally had enough of talk like this.

If all you can do is call anyone who supports Trump names, maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. Calling people names is EXACTLY what you accuse Trump of, which make you a HYPOCRITE.

Agreed. It’s always weird how the “stick to the issues” crowd always howl about trivial things like this (nobody cares about Kemp) and will frequently tout how they’re not voting for Trump all the while admitting that his policies are far and above better for the country than the alternative.
We just had a generational market shift today and this stupid post about a governor who’s been largely inconsequential from days ago is all anyone can talk about. Dumb. Shortsighted. Does anyone honestly think Harris is going to lead the country to recovery? Do the mullahs in Iran fear her more than Trump? Does Xi take her seriously?
If you want Trump to stick to the issues then focus on them yourself.

You go on and on and on....repetitively spouting the same shit....out of interest are you drinking your own moonshine, or just like rambling on ad nauseam...?....
What is your contribution other than asking me about my own hooch, and drinking it? Do tell mate. What’s your opinion of the shit show around the world? Do you have something to contribute, or just bad mouthing me?

Riots in Bangladesh.
The head of government Hasani, flees abroad after 20 years in office.
The statues of her father, regarded there as the freedom fighter, are toppled.
@ Hunter Habib and other AH members from Bangladesh.
What is the current situation?
Are you in danger?

Greetings from Munich
Foxi

Riots in Bangladesh.
Are you in danger?

Greetings from Munich
Foxi

Not looking good...

Hopefully Harris chooses Shapiro today. Because there are a lot of single issue, Arab voters in Dearborn Michigan that will stay home. and she needs them to win Michigan

How does one measure whether a politician truly cares about the working class? Personally, I find such an exercise to be futile.

I do not disagree. As with everything, it is all a matter of degrees, and the progressive left adheres far too closely to central control. I think that they truly believe that their policies will improve quality of life, specifically for the lower half of the income distribution. However, a full bore adoption of their policies would invariably lead to such economic slowdown that actually improving quality of life would be an impossibility.
If one cannot say with any certainty that a given politician cares (or doesn't) about the working class, then surely it's impossible to say an aggregation of those same politicians does/doesn't.

One would need to check every ounce of common sense and experience he possesses at the door to believe that particular gaggle of reprobates care about anyone or anything but themselves. The lot of them got fabulously wealthy by trading in favors, by having insider knowledge on how legislation was going to affect certain types of businesses.

Ayn Rand said:
When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion [obamacare, anyone?] –when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing–when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favorswhen you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you–when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice–you may know that your society is doomed.

The progressive left does not think that they are seeking control because they believe that with the right policies, all social problems will vanish, and with it all dissent. As with any utopian worldview, things tend to get rather ugly when complications arise.
What is legal "policy" other than control? How much cognitive dissonance does it take to believe those aren't the same thing?

Riots in Bangladesh.
Are you in danger?

Greetings from Munich
Foxi

Info sent me is new and updated . Situation is rather quite good , the previous gov were strongly tied with India and , they were doing much to loot the assets of local people .
While at same time allowing India to have control over their domestic policies

There is some looting and vandalism, but that is mostly supporters of previous regime .

Ordinary people is happy and safe .

Habib is fine and has been offered a Govermental Position again . He will chime in when he has time for it .

I've personally had enough of talk like this.

If all you can do is call anyone who supports Trump names, maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. Calling people names is EXACTLY what you accuse Trump of, which make you a HYPOCRITE.
Then do please block me.

But, I am not sure I am following. The only person I called S T U P I D was Donald J Trump. Stating the obvious is hardly being hypocritical or participating in name calling. But if you have a different interpretation of his actions please share it.

Seriously, do you really believe that Trump attacking the extremely popular republican governor of a very critical swing state that he desperately needs in November is somehow smart? This wasn't some move in three dimensional chess. He did it because his personal grievances are seemingly more important to him than even his own election. It is hard to imagine anything more politically STUPID that he could do in Georgia. The only people he appeals to by such an action is his committed base who forgive him anything. They are not who he needs to win over in November.

That sort of recklessness reminds every undecided or "maybe this time" voter in the country why they didn't like him the first time, endangering every republican down ticket. We desperately need to win the senate.

Agreed. It’s always weird how the “stick to the issues” crowd always howl about trivial things like this (nobody cares about Kemp) and will frequently tout how they’re not voting for Trump all the while admitting that his policies are far and above better for the country than the alternative.
We just had a generational market shift today and this stupid post about a governor who’s been largely inconsequential from days ago is all anyone can talk about. Dumb. Shortsighted. Does anyone honestly think Harris is going to lead the country to recovery? Do the mullahs in Iran fear her more than Trump? Does Xi take her seriously?
If you want Trump to stick to the issues then focus on them yourself.
What generational shift occurred? It was indeed the largest correction in four years - but that would not be generational. The market is still up for the year. We’ll see what the rest of the week brings.

Last edited:
To @Red Leg point about winning the senate which we desperately need but holding the house is problematic as well. The congressional district to my north is up for grabs, AL 2. The republicans have a great candidate and the democrats have some one that has been a lobbyist in DC for 20 or so years. In deep red Alabama the courts said that the district was too white and so they ordered a re-drawing of the district according to race a move that goes directly against the Voting Rights Act. This is a house seat the republicans can’t afford to lose.

I will push back a little on this. I think the general belief amongst the progressive left is that robust support for lower and working class will lead to a much higher quality of life for the average person. However, this requires that economic activity will continue to grow unabated by such policies, which I think is wrong. In that sense, you are correct.
You can see those progressive left policies at work with them providing that robust support in several large cities of which apparently San Francisco is the show place.

IMG_1823.jpeg

It was just announced that Harris picked Tim Walz, Governor of Minnesota as her running mate.

Potential good news for Minnesota if we get about anyone else for Governor than that piece of crap. All the draconian stuff that Governors did during Covid-19, Walz did in spades. Closed our small town hardware stores but all the big box stores stayed open. He had undercover agents setting traps to arrest small cafe and bar owners who didn't strictly enforce masking rules but his lax oversight of Federal Covid-19 relief funds led to over $250,000,000.00 meant to go towards feeding children to be embezzled.

Last edited:
What is legal "policy" other than control? How much cognitive dissonance does it take to believe those aren't the same thing?
Is there a particular policy to which you are referring, or is it the very concept of governance?

The point I was trying to make is that everyone sees themself as the protagonist. For the progressive and far left, it is the belief that their policy positions are so infallibly correct that once enacted, everyone will support them. Obviously, this is nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DongGerard

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better