Politics

I've personally had enough of talk like this.

If all you can do is call anyone who supports Trump names, maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. Calling people names is EXACTLY what you accuse Trump of, which make you a HYPOCRITE.

Agreed. It’s always weird how the “stick to the issues” crowd always howl about trivial things like this (nobody cares about Kemp) and will frequently tout how they’re not voting for Trump all the while admitting that his policies are far and above better for the country than the alternative.
We just had a generational market shift today and this stupid post about a governor who’s been largely inconsequential from days ago is all anyone can talk about. Dumb. Shortsighted. Does anyone honestly think Harris is going to lead the country to recovery? Do the mullahs in Iran fear her more than Trump? Does Xi take her seriously?
If you want Trump to stick to the issues then focus on them yourself.

You go on and on and on....repetitively spouting the same shit....out of interest are you drinking your own moonshine, or just like rambling on ad nauseam...?....
What is your contribution other than asking me about my own hooch, and drinking it? Do tell mate. What’s your opinion of the shit show around the world? Do you have something to contribute, or just bad mouthing me?

What is your contribution other than asking me about my own hooch, and drinking it? Do tell mate. What’s your opinion of the shit show around the world? Do you have something to contribute, or just bad mouthing me?
IMHO, Spike has contributed a hell of a lot more than your disjointed rantings. Just sayin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beekeeper. Türkiye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available