Politics

lol, not about that, I would have commended Trump for taking that argument away from Democrats.

Geez, sorry your candidate isn't as perfect as you make him out to be.
I have never said he's perfect, he's just all I've got. I DON'T think he's quite the douchebag you make him out to be.
Doubtless you prefer the Mitt Romney school of losing? Or John McCain?

As opposed to Trump school of losing? Heck, he lost to a senile guy campaigning from his basement at the last election.

And it seems he has not learned from that experience.

Yah, he should buy a few journalists.
When you have reporters saying "Trump falsely accused VP Harris of changing her racial status" even tho that's exactly what she did...
I know you guys are cool with that, and will regard whatever Trump does as wrong.

When you have reporters saying "Trump falsely accused VP Harris of changing her racial status" even tho that's exactly what she did...
I know you guys are cool with that, and will regard whatever Trump does as wrong.
Except that is not what she did…

Harris I think is 59. So, she has been identifying as black since she was 18 at the very least when she went to Howard University and joined a black sorority.

Also, she is biracial. So, she can sell herself however, it is not like she is making it up.

Let's assume I am an independent black voter (audience of the black journalist organization). What has Trump said that would make me vote for him and not Harris? Her racial status is not it. Actually, that would push me more towards Harris.

Trump got baited into the wrong defense for a sucker punch he should have known was coming.

Ray Charles could see that left hook coming . and he took it on the chin. Instead of bobbing and weaving. Changing to a winning topic.

Like her record, her policies and her inability to answer a tough detailed question she hasn’t memorized or can read.

Her abuse of dozens of past staff members. That describe her as unprepared, lazy, won’t study the details. Then when she gets her a$$ handed to her she blames her staff.

Look up what ex staff says about her. Only senior staff was allowed to look her in the eye or talk to her.

JUNK !

I'm not sure who Trump has for political advisors but he's either not listening to them or they are a pack of incompetent morons. This race is his to lose and he's taken whatever bounce he got following the attempt on his life and pissed it away.

At the convention he picked a running mate who appealed to his base. Vance is not going to bring in any new votes from the moderates or independents and those are the people Trump needs to appeal to to win. To late to change that but it definitely isn't going to help his chances.

Why isn't he spending the majority of every speech just listing the failures of the Biden administration over the past 3.5 years? He needs to tie that legacy around Harris' neck, after all she was second in command. Instead he resorts to insults and continuous bragging about his past achievements. All the things that have been proven to turn against him the section of the electorate he most needs to win.

It's pathetic.

The debate will expose her lack of critical thinking and intelligence. She will spew memorized platitudes that don’t work or make sense. Of course her base will soak it up. But the moderates or independents will freak out again. Like they did when they apparently finely woke up to Bidens mental status.

This honeymoon exists in a media created vacuum. They have recreated her

Trump was correct 7.5 years ago when he said the legacy media was the enemy of the people.

I struggle to find or remember one time on a serious topic that they told the public the truth.

Google, Facebook push one political agenda only and they should lose their protection. And should be broken up as AAT and Standard oil were.

The debate will expose her lack of critical thinking and intelligence. She will spew memorized platitudes that don’t work or make sense. Of course her base will soak it up. But the moderates or independents will freak out again. Like they did when they apparently finely woke up to Bidens mental status.
Assuming she does do that, will Trump take advantage of it or pivot to his golf game, stolen election in 2020, being a victim of lawfare or something similar?

Someone needs to point out to Trump that he already has the votes from his base locked up and does not need to campaign ONLY for his base.

I am sure he realizes that if he does not win, he is going to jail. It seems like each day he is taking another step in that direction.

. . . I am sure he realizes that if he does not win, he is going to jail. It seems like each day he is taking another step in that direction.

Doubtful, the New York State court is on hold from the Supreme Court ruling. And will be reversed on appeal, if not outright dismiss on a Motion for New Trial, which the trial judge has signaled. The Florida case is done. The the DC case will be over with a Trump win or loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuigiMusse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available