Politics

In been three years - shouldn’t all the vaccinated be dead by now? Like so many of these things, the assertion seems to cut both ways.
I believe you are trusting media far too much. I’m older than 3. I clearly remember all of the mainstream media and Democrats, after Biden was elected, telling the U.S. population that if they aren’t vaccinated they will die. The worse conclusion was intentionally killing their own grandmothers.

Thankfully my grandparents are very much alive. 88 and 92 years old to be exact. They also did not get vaccinated and both tested positive for Covid. Not saying that is the same for everyone. It seems that co-morbidities are actually a cause for serious symptoms.

I do genuinely wish I saw the silver lining and doubled down on Pfizer stock in 2020.

I believe you are trusting media far too much. I’m older than 3. I clearly remember all of the mainstream media and Democrats, after Biden was elected, telling the U.S. population that if they aren’t vaccinated they will die. The worse conclusion was intentionally killing their own grandmothers.
Not sure what you are even trying to imply. I am not remotely defending the Biden administration or Trump for that matter. The vaccine was created on his watch after all. I am simply referring to the legions of tin foil cap wearing alarmists citing internet “experts” warning that all the vaccinated would be dead within two or three years. Quite a few those newly minted genetic “experts” were on this site. One set of alarmism is just as bad as the other.

Not sure what you are even trying to imply. I am not remotely defending the Biden administration or Trump for that matter. The vaccine was created on his watch after all. I am simply referring to the legions of tin foil cap wearing alarmists citing internet “experts” warning that all the vaccinated would be dead within two or three years. Quite a few those newly minted genetic “experts” were on this site. One set of alarmism is just as bad as the other.
My implication, on the comedic meme, was simply to prove that the alarmism from the media was inaccurate in 2021 and 2022. Obviously regarding the coverage of vaccination and Covid-19. I would hope in an election year that we can all see that hindsight is much closer to 20/20 than the current news cycle.

Red Leg, let me respectfully point out a glaring difference. One side of that argument was from the full weight of the government, legacy media and social media censorship.

And the threat and actual loss of your business , arrest, fines, loss of employment and a red scarlet letter. They were arresting pastors for holding church gatherings. But allowing pot sales stores to remain open.

Now the other side of this vaccine argument were citizens speaking out. (Right or wrong) With no ability to arrest or confiscate property.

Full disclosure. I took the vaccine since it was a little late for me to be concerned about receiving sketchy shots. I retired from the Navy. :LOL:
Took vaccines that made me ineligible to donate blood for years. So I reasoned if a flu shot killed me. it’s my time :cool:

My implication, on the comedic meme, was simply to prove that the alarmism from the media was inaccurate in 2021 and 2022. Obviously regarding the coverage of vaccination and Covid-19. I would hope in an election year that we can all see that hindsight is much closer to 20/20 than the current news cycle.
And my point was that the alarmism on the right was equally inaccurate. Both political wings take positions, dig in, and are immune to new information.

Red Leg, let me respectfully point out a glaring difference. One side of that argument was from the full weight of the government, legacy media and social media censorship.

And the threat and actual loss of your business , arrest, fines, loss of employment and a red scarlet letter. They were arresting pastors for holding church gatherings. But allowing pot sales stores to remain open.

Now the other side of this vaccine argument were citizens speaking out. (Right or wrong) With no ability to arrest or confiscate property.
That is a valid point.

Why w

Full disclosure. I took the vaccine since it was a little late for me to be concerned about receiving sketchy shots. I retired from the Navy. :LOL:
Took vaccines that made me ineligible to donate blood for years. So I reasoned if a flu shot killed me. it’s my time :cool:

Why were you ineligible for donating blood for multiple years?

Glad to see the article. It is very long past due that Whelan is released. I wish it happened during the last negotiation for the WNBA player.

Putin wanted the assassin back for the U.S. hating basketball player . And the Germans wouldn’t make the trade.

The Chancellor agreed to help Biden out this time. I wonder what the Chancellor, or Germany got out of it.

Hey it’s probably clear. I’m no fan of Blinken, Sullivan, Biden or Harris. (Sounds like a lousy law firm)

And I’m sure they all got something else out of this trade. But they did pull off a tough trade negotiation. So credit where credit is due.

I would like to know what was really traded. And given to the nations involved.

And you can bet Harris will be making appearances with the US hostages and capitalizing on it. As would any politician

When Trump starts to answer a question about Harris' gender or race instead of redirecting the conversation to experience and policies:
Trump missed a big opportunity when they asked her about the claims of Harris being a DEI hire.

All he had to say that Biden promised a black woman for VP and in another speech Biden while extolling virtues of DEI pointed out VP Harris as an example.

How could his advisors not prep him for this question? SMH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zacharoo13

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available