Politics

As big of a chump as Tester can be at times, I don't think he would be on board either.

Don't think Tester would be on board before the election. If he was a lame duck he might be. Brown probably falls in the same category.

Amazing how close races effect votes.

Don't think Tester would be on board before the election. If he was a lame duck he might be. Brown probably falls in the same category.

Amazing how close races effect votes.
Idk man, Tester's not a radical.... seems like just an old Dem who doesn't want to believe his party is in the state it is.

Nothing but sick Satanic garbage at the Opening Ceremony. How embarrassing for the French.
The time is coming when they will answer for what they did. For me it has put me off the whole thing.

I am not interested in Olympics after how they started this year in Paris. Add to that Eurosong chosen winner, this year. all woke.

I will have pressing business somewhere else, have no intention to watch.

Sic transit gloria mundi!

Last edited:
I can see that perspective. I think sometimes nations are at odds with eachother by different interests and goals they try to achieve. Hungary is literally in the middle of Europe so as small country they do not want to make enemies.

Like any other group also the patriots of 56 would have different opinions amongst themselves regarding this subject.

Orban basically holds the EU and nato to ransom ....he only agrees to something if and when he gets his payment simple.....he is holding up payments to countries at the moment, from a fund that reimburses countries who have supplied munitions etc to Ukraine and other nato countries....that is until he gets whatever his next want is....

Last edited:
Hey Frenchies, that's NOT how you do it

THIS is how you do it!

Best music to ever come from an olympic games, with both José Carreras and Sarah Brightman’s Amigos para Siempre and Freddy Mercury and Montserrat Caballe’s Barcelona.

Idk man, Tester's not a radical.... seems like just an old Dem who doesn't want to believe his party is in the state it is.
then he is an idiot. with all the goings on in the dem party, to think he isn't aware of what they are doing and what they stand for, is wishful thinking.......he wants to be in power so he accepts the actions of his party.......bob

Meanwhile back at the front, this is a classic example of how to take out a mounted attack. In this case, considering Russian losses, this is likely a company team consisting of two tanks and two BMPs.

The Ukrainians have established a hasty minefield with direct fire overwatch. The lead vehicle is disabled by an anti-tank mine. The rear vehicle is then hit with a anti-tank guided missile of some sort. Surviving troops are forced to dismount into direct fire (you can see the tracer rounds coming in from the bottom of the screen.) Destruction of the last vehicle in the column is deliberate because it makes it almost impossible for the surviving tank and BMP to withdraw along their own track marks to avoid additional mines. The next BMP is then hit by an anti-tank weapon forcing those surviving troops to also dismount while the driver attempts to to extricate the damaged vehicle. The surviving tank attempts to swing around the carnage and retreat (abandoning the infantry), when it too strikes a mine and is catastrophically destroyed when the on board ammunition instantly cooks off. To remind the crew of a Russian tank sits in the center of an unarmored carousel of tank ammunition. The driver of the damaged BMP finally attempts to swing around the destroyed tank and experiences similar catastrophic destruction. Meanwhile the abandoned infantry are systematically eliminated by cluster munitions, drones and automatic weapons fire.

Just a very nearly perfect ambush of an attacking element. It is also a clear example of the why the Russians are suffering such disproportionate casualties as they continue these small unsupported assaults.

Meanwhile back at the front, this is a classic example of how to take out a mounted attack. In this case, considering Russian losses, this is likely a company team consisting of two tanks and two BMPs.

The Ukrainians have established a hasty minefield with direct fire overwatch. The lead vehicle is disabled by an anti-tank mine. The rear vehicle is then hit with a anti-tank guided missile of some sort. Surviving troops are forced to dismount into direct fire (you can see the tracer rounds coming in from the bottom of the screen.) Destruction of the last vehicle in the column is deliberate because it makes it almost impossible for the surviving tank and BMP to withdraw along their own track marks to avoid additional mines. The next BMP is then hit by an anti-tank weapon forcing those surviving troops to also dismount while the driver attempts to to extricate the damaged vehicle. The surviving tank attempts to swing around the carnage and retreat (abandoning the infantry), when it too strikes a mine and is catastrophically destroyed when the on board ammunition instantly cooks off. To remind the crew of a Russian tank sits in the center of an unarmored carousel of tank ammunition. The driver of the damaged BMP finally attempts to swing around the destroyed tank and experiences similar catastrophic destruction. Meanwhile the abandoned infantry are systematically eliminated by cluster munitions, drones and automatic weapons fire.

Just a very nearly perfect ambush of an attacking element. It is also a clear example of the why the Russians are suffering such disproportionate casualties as they continue these small unsupported assaults.

I’m going to have break down and make a Reddit account so I can view these posts..

The world is truly fubar when an armed soldier gets detained for using said firearm he was issued with.

Think why the government changed the law...majority of the people were pissed off with what happened to the soldiers....can't see the USA government allowing the national guard etc to use live ammunition on the ones crossing, even if they do start to threaten the lives of the troops etc....could be wrong...be interested to hear from people who might know

It’s not worth it! (But I have no social media outside of forums, never have)
Yea I’m a little hesitant to do so. I’m on two forums. Been off of everything else since 2015 and it’s a great thing to be free from IMO

It’s not worth it! (But I have no social media outside of forums, never have)
Yea I’m a little hesitant to do so. I’m on two forums. Been off of everything else since 2015 and it’s a great thing to be free from IMO
Oh good Lord. You would think you were contemplating dealing with a covid infected face towel. Reddit, which is a forum by the way, is made up of a large number of different communities or stovepipes. Quite a few are political or cultural in nature which do not interest me. On the other hand, there are several that are specifically related to the Ukraine War, or current armed conflicts in general. They are the closest thing to first person testimony that we can get in real time from those engagements. It does not take much effort, even for those with no military experience, to separate the propaganda from information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deo

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.