Politics

As big of a chump as Tester can be at times, I don't think he would be on board either.

Don't think Tester would be on board before the election. If he was a lame duck he might be. Brown probably falls in the same category.

Amazing how close races effect votes.

Don't think Tester would be on board before the election. If he was a lame duck he might be. Brown probably falls in the same category.

Amazing how close races effect votes.
Idk man, Tester's not a radical.... seems like just an old Dem who doesn't want to believe his party is in the state it is.

Nothing but sick Satanic garbage at the Opening Ceremony. How embarrassing for the French.
The time is coming when they will answer for what they did. For me it has put me off the whole thing.

I am not interested in Olympics after how they started this year in Paris. Add to that Eurosong chosen winner, this year. all woke.

I will have pressing business somewhere else, have no intention to watch.

Sic transit gloria mundi!

Last edited:
I can see that perspective. I think sometimes nations are at odds with eachother by different interests and goals they try to achieve. Hungary is literally in the middle of Europe so as small country they do not want to make enemies.

Like any other group also the patriots of 56 would have different opinions amongst themselves regarding this subject.

Orban basically holds the EU and nato to ransom ....he only agrees to something if and when he gets his payment simple.....he is holding up payments to countries at the moment, from a fund that reimburses countries who have supplied munitions etc to Ukraine and other nato countries....that is until he gets whatever his next want is....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23bf2dd024

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.