Politics

looks like bodycam footage from the cops at scene of the assassination attempt was just released.

Somehow, they were able to get onto that treacherous sloped roof. ;)

Seems pretty unambiguous as stated in the Amendment listed above. So, I don't see a perversion there, you can't parse it any other way.

There is a whole lot more ambiguity in the 2nd Amendment due to reference to a militia, hence the arguments about the actual rights to bear arms.
This limited quoting and debating of the 2A is total BS.

When will people start quoting the second part of the 2A.........

'......the Right to Bear Arms Against A Corrupt And Tyrannic Government....'

Had anyone referred to the entire 2A gives the JAN 6 incident Constitutional Right of the people to rise against our government.

Arguably had those that enacted this second part of 2A correctly on JAN 6; had detained any number members of Congress; had retained confiscated evidence; to by and set forth under the 5A of the Constitution, present such evidence in accordance to the court of law; during the legal prosecution of members of congress.

If people want to get into a 2A debate be prepared to debate the entirety of the 2A and not just who has the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

This limited quoting and debating of the 2A is total BS.

When will people start quoting the second part of the 2A.........

'......the Right to Bear Arms Against A Corrupt And Tyrannic Government....'

Had anyone referred to the entire 2A gives the JAN 6 incident Constitutional Right of the people to rise against our government.

Arguably had those that enacted this second part of 2A correctly on JAN 6; had detained any number members of Congress; had retained confiscated evidence; to by and set forth under the 5A of the Constitution, present such evidence in accordance to the court of law; during the legal prosecution of members of congress.

If people want to get into a 2A debate be prepared to debate the entirety of the 2A and not just who has the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
I'm not familiar with the part of the 2nd amendment listed above.
Curious to know where you got it. It's not in my copy of the constitution

looks like bodycam footage from the cops at scene of the assassination attempt was just released.

Somehow, they were able to get onto that treacherous sloped roof. ;)

Things that leave you scratching your head. The treacherous sloped roof excuse days after the assassination attempt in which we all saw the snipers who took out the shooter, shooting from a sloped roof just minutes after the shooting.

Last edited:
It sounds like Harris is deciding between Shapiro, Kelly, and Walz. I am a little surprised that Beshear and Polis were not higher up on the list.

Harris’ VP pick will be a strong indication on how she plans to proceed on Israel. Shapiro would be reassuring.

How do you reconcile that despite Democrats running the "worst candidate in presidential history", Trump lost in 2020?
Will history repeat itself in 2024?

Dozens of lawsuits and agreements by Marc Elias with around a dozen Democrat controlled counties between the start of Covid and the election allowing mailout ballots, ballot harvesting, unsupervised drop boxes along with no nonpartisan viewing of the counting.

Will history repeat? Probably. Rona McDaniel did virtually nothing to correct this. Since McDaniel was kicked out efforts are being made but it is possibly too late. Biden is gone not due to his mental state but because the margin was expanding beyond the ability of those counties to control the election.

The test market for ballot harvesting was 2018 in Orange County CA, when Republican congressmen were rolled from 4 Republican and 2 Democrat to 6 Democrat. It worked so well in Orange County, it was rolled out to select counties in toss up states in 2020.

1721844895134.png

It sounds like Harris is deciding between Shapiro, Kelly, and Walz. I am a little surprised that Beshear and Polis were not higher up on the list.
Shapiro, Kelly, and Walz are from swing States. No way Beshear is going to help carry KY, and CO already is a blue or heavily blue leaning State.

That being said, I would also not choose Kelly as his replacement could be a Republican in an election.

How do you reconcile that despite Democrats running the "worst candidate in presidential history", Trump lost in 2020?
Will history repeat itself in 2024?
They cheated. Just because liberal judges refused standing to people attempting to challenge the cheating doesn't mean it didn't happen.
And yes, history may well repeat itself this year. Getting rid of Biden was because EVERYONE could see he was un-electable. The need for a replacement is to make the cheating plausible.

If I were to see a MOB with restraints and nooses breaking in with arms, looking to lynch/detain members of Congress, I'd for sure authorize use of deadly force. January 6th was an embarrassment of our democracy.

1721847182914.png

They cheated. Just because liberal judges refused standing to people attempting to challenge the cheating doesn't mean it didn't happen.
And yes, history may well repeat itself this year. Getting rid of Biden was because EVERYONE could see he was un-electable. The need for a replacement is to make the cheating plausible.
Well, keep focusing on the "cheating" narrative instead of admitting having a flawed candidate. You will be making the same excuses in a hundred days or so.

Who was armed?
No one. He was stating the 2nd part of 2nd Amendment justified the Jan 6. mob to rush and "arrest" Congress while being armed. I was pointing out that would have escalated things.

Ridge Runner, Per H & John Wasmuth... Thank you so much for your immense concern towards me.

What happened from Thursday to Tuesday, was possibly the biggest bloodbath in Bangladesh history since the War of Independence in 1971.

The main issue was this: The current government introduced a quota which would give preference to the descendants of War Veterans (from the 1971 war) when selecting candidates for government jobs. 56% preference would be given to the descendants over other job applicants (regardless of how well qualified the other applicants are).

University students started protesting this and began rioting. Their grounds were that job eligibility should be based purely upon merit and not who your ancestors are. I myself am a gazetted freedom fighter & a veteran of the war in 1971, but even I must admit that their grounds for discontent aren't exactly unreasonable.

During the riot, many students went too far and started killing, raping & looting at random. They burnt down several buildings and also our Metro Rail Way and 4 bridges.

Police officers & Border Guards called to the scene also went too far. They started executing students at random. And then, all pandemonium broke loose on Thursday night. Somebody set the National Internet server building on fire and the internet went down all over the nation.

The government claims that it was the protestors. The protestors claim that it was the government trying to stop news of their atrocities getting leaked out to the rest of the world. But whoever did this, made the situation a whole lot worse. By Friday, it was abundantly clear that there were thousands of people out on the streets who weren't even remotely interested in the protest. They were taking advantage of the civil unrest in order to loot, rape and murder others.

Groups of miscreants started breaking into all of the city jails in all of Bangladesh's 64 districts. And they started releasing prisoners and looting service rifles & ammunition. At this moment, there are still over 2000 escaped convicts running around the country... Armed. Death toll so far has risen to 217 confirmed dead and over a thousand people missing for days. This is not counting the burnt bodies still in the wrecks of the buildings which they set on fire.

My daughter, Kaniz (senior lecturer at Bangladesh University of Professionals) suffered severe injuries during the riots on Thursday. Her right arm was broken and she was trapped at the University (along with a few of her colleagues) for two straight days until I was finally able to reach the city where her University is and get her out. By then, I was fortunate enough to receive the assistance of the Bangladesh army who had gotten deployed on Friday night. Now, my entire family is safe with me at our family manor in Rangpur.

Well, that's basically what happened. I'm personally quite ashamed of what my country has become, in recent years. That's partly the reason why I stepped down from politics after serving two terms as an M.P (Member Of Parliament) in 2005.

The last few days have shown what Bengalis can become like in the dark, once law & order collapses. It truly is terrifying. A peaceful protest quickly escalated into mass looting, arson, rape & murder from all parties. There was no heroic party in this whole fiasco.

The only reason why I have chosen to remain behind in Bangladesh, is because I have managed to carve out a comfortable & peaceful life for myself (and my family) here over the course of the last 73 years. And I'm a whimsical soul, who's hopelessly unable to give up on his country.

Hope your daughter recovers quickly. Prayer to you, your family and your country.

I had intended to post the complete 2A. Couldn't readily find my book on the Constitution of the United States of America (Not the proper title of the book). It's a historical type record/book based on the journal writings, notes, [of those invloved] and official "minutes" [written record of the secret meeting] on what, when, why, how, the Constitution was written, debated, and those articles known as The Bill of Rights being the first Amendments came to be unalienable rights {shall not be infringed} vs subsequent articles referred as '{paraphrased} living Amendments and Constitution' that can be added, changed/ modified, or removed. Thus I had to paraphrase and not fully quote verbatim the second part of the 2A.

What I paraphrased, IIRC, is/are the last line(s) of the 2A.

I had intended to post the complete 2A. Couldn't readily find my book on the Constitution of the United States of America (Not the proper title of the book). It's a historical type record/book based on the journal writings, notes, [of those invloved] and official "minutes" [written record of the secret meeting] on what, when, why, how, the Constitution was written, debated, and those articles known as The Bill of Rights being the first Amendments came to be unalienable rights {shall not be infringed} vs subsequent articles referred as '{paraphrased} living Amendments and Constitution' that can be added, changed/ modified, or removed. Thus I had to paraphrase and not fully quote verbatim the second part of the 2A.

What I paraphrased, IIRC, is/are the last line(s) of the 2A.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymtnredneck