Politics

IMG_8720.jpeg

IIRC, The President and Vice President Must Be US born citizens, can not hold or have held a foreign title....

Thus why Arnold Swartzenhager was ineligible to be nominated or run for President.

This is false, Kamala was born in California and it doesn’t matter what her parents status was. We ought to change that law ( amendment).
Aren’t all citizens equals?

So what happens to the unused viable embryos? There have to be some right? You said they fertilize multiple eggs at one time and on day 5 report how many are embryos. A woman only wants 2 kids but produces 5 viable embryos. Do they just test one at a time and if viable implant it or do they test all at once?

Am I missing something here?

So they test all at once. So if she had 5 get to day 5 and they all came back viable, then they select one and do a transfer. If she both transfers were successful, and she would have 3 others, they could be frozen indefinitely, donated to another couple or discarded.

So to your point, I'm sure it does happen. But statistically speaking it would be extremely rare. For example transfers with a viable embryo have about a 60% success rate.

As an example:
Round 1 - 10 eggs, 9 Fertilized, 1 Embryo, Tested Non Viable
Round 2 - 4 eggs, 4 Fertilized, 4 Embryo, 2 Viable, 2 Non Viable, 1 Successful Transfer, 1 Fail Transfer
Round 3 - 8 eggs, 7 Fertilized, 0 Embryos

Another couple I know
Round 1 - 17 eggs, 11 Fertilized, 1 Embryo , Tested Non Viable
Round 2 - 16 eggs, 11 Fertilized, 3 Embryos, 1 Non-Viable, 1 Successful Transfer, 1 Viable still frozen.

I can run off more of these, but wanted to show how the numbers drop and drop fast. The other couples I know have no viable embryos left. You pretty much keep doing it until you have no available viable embryos left.

Not sure this helps at all, but hope it provides a little bit more information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isabel67H8

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's