Politics

IMG_2881.jpeg

Image1721587400.200796.jpg

It appears it has officially just happen Biden drops out of the race.

Yep, new flash, Biden is withdrawing from the race. Biden supports Harris for the nomination.
Damn. Now who is going to run against Trump? Biden was going to.loose, and I can't see any Democrat that wouldn't be a threat to.our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights along with many other freedoms we now enjoy.

Think I'm over stating it? We are all aware of their desire to disarm the public. The "Woke" crowd wants to limit everything you say, including, but not limited to: "they/them" or anything that someone might think is offensive, or that schools should be "gender affirming" with out telling the parents that their child is pretending to be the opposite gender of what they are. Now the push to force everyone into electric cars. In Washington the push is to stop the use of natural gas for heating or cooking. The list goes on...

Democrats just hate democracy. Pushed out by the cultural elites and the oligarchy.Millions of voters that voted for Biden in the primary disenfranchised. Where are the defenders of democracy now? Democracy dies in darkness /s

The boss has decided

I will be interested to see if Harris will tack to the center. I doubt it, but I can hope.

They're already talking about Trump being to old to serve four years. Maybe have a family intervention pit him in a nursing home and let Eric Trump run.

Who is "They're"???

I know one thing for sure. The popularity, size, and explosion of patriotism at the trump Rally's, and througout the party, has sacred the shit out of the democrats.

Forcing Biden out before the DNC is one last hail mary to salvage that stinking garbage scow called the Democrat party.

The only way the Democrats win, is to cheat.

I have the perfect democrat candidate. She embodies Youth, Energy, Diversity: Ladies and Gents I give you Nancy Pelosi!
Seriously, this is great news. Now Saul can happily vote for some piece of slime who IS compos mentis and determined to ruin our country!

No doubt Kamala would be awful, but Gavin Newsome might be an even bigger threat to the country. So who's left?
Trust me, this has been planned by Democrats for months or years. It will be someone that the media can get hot for in a hurry.

Most likely it will be Harris just because of donations, but Dems hold all of the money. It’s really up in the air until August 19th.

What the big deal about project 25? From what I can see it will benefit me. Only thing I can see is that it would lower my taxes.

Maybe Hillary will come swooping in on her broomstick.....lol.

Wonder how much this withdrawal cost?
more like stomping in on her cloven hooves, reeking of sulfur and urine.

Last edited:
If I have read the mood of the USA, both sides, over the past six months or so, everyone is sick of the extreme right and the extreme left. Biden made a grave mistake by letting the far left policies in too far, and it has more consequence than what the right get up to because the Democrats are in power. Trump's advisers saw it first and have tried with varying degrees of success to rein him in and steer towards the certre a bit. The Democrats, right up until the assassination attempt were pumping Trump and MAGA as an existential threat to not only democracy, but the nation. Not a popular tack.
Then the shots rang out, everybody calmed down and agreed to be more civil. Not four days later the collective olive branches began to wilt and now it seems they are all full throttle back to the old ways.

I make a prediction, for what it is worth - the side that mellows it's rhetoric first and offers a civil, rational approach will win because it will draw the center. There is trouble in the world, people want strong stability.

Trump's response letter to Biden's withdrawal is definitely not helpful. Let's hope he gets it soon.

For those talking about a possible water tower shooter.

1721590618381.png

View from where Trump was standing. Screen covers water tower.

1721590700595.png

1721590760405.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandon1078

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg