Politics

The head of Secret Service was selected because of influence from Jill Biden.

Trumps secret service detail was all but begging for more manpower.

The head of Secret service denied the request.

Connect the dots.

The establishment wing nuts will always refuse to believe that anything nefarious is afoot.

The FBI will cover it up.
Screensho.jpg

Do you think that a Democratic victory would somehow lead to a decline in the Woke agenda? No, the best we can hope for is a major Republican win to separate the extreme liberals from the more mainstream Democrats (if any still exist).
I would say that the woke agenda is currently in decline, or at least no longer rapidly spreading. When we think of the greatest excesses of the woke movement, they seemed to all happen during Trump’s term. While hardly causative, I do think that the left is most activated when it can act as the opposition.

Do not know if true but apparently California has a lot of conservatives. Sadly just not enough it seems.
All 3 Western States have a lot of Conservatives, we just can't out vote the cities, here in Oregon 36 counties 4 vote Democrat and the other 32 lose

The head of Secret Service was selected because of influence from Jill Biden.

Trumps secret service detail was all but begging for more manpower.

The head of Secret service denied the request.

Connect the dots.

The establishment wing nuts will always refuse to believe that anything nefarious is afoot.

The FBI will cover it up.
I, and I am confident most thinking people outside the bubble of this thread and site, would truly believe that is as irrational a conclusion as Joy Reid or Obermann connecting the dots and concluding Trump somehow staged the event.

What I believe the dots do clearly connect is a complacent and inexperienced, even incompetent, USSS leadership team that was misallocating assets to an already stretched requirement set. Incompetence, inexperience, and poor judgement or every bit as dangerous as some sinister plot and infinitely more common.

Incompetent leadership is exhibited in all sorts of ways and, if public, destroys confidence in organizations. That is true of everything from a small business, to a major corporation or the USSS. The most glaring example in this case is the Agency's and Cheatle's initial denial that the Trump protection detail had been denied additional assets. Even the Washington Post is now reporting it had been. Rather than an indication of some plot, the denial represents about as profoundly public a demonstration of leadership incompetence as one can find.

Cheatle likely will be gone by next week.

Last edited:
Trump had a majority in both houses his first two years of his first term before losing the House.

You are correct in stating that Trump had Congress the first two years. He also had a Democratic led conspiracy that the FBI, DOJ and CIA knew was not true but pushed, recruiting the DOD and GCHQ to further the conspiracy and split enough Congressional Republicans from Trump to keep him from being able to implement some of the things he wanted to do. The two political impeachments further undermine his Presidency.

I, and I am confident most thinking people outside the bubble of this thread and site, would truly believe that is as irrational a conclusion as Joy Reid or Obermann connecting the dots and concluding Trump somehow staged the event.

What I believe the dots do clearly connect is a complacent and inexperienced, even incompetent, USSS leadership team that was misallocating assets to an already stretched requirement set. Incompetence, inexperience, and poor judgement or every bit as dangerous as some sinister plot and infinitely more common.

Incompetent leadership is exhibited in all sorts of ways and, if public, destroys confidence in organizations. That is true of everything from a small business, to a major corporation or the USSS. The most glaring example in this case is the Agency's and Cheatle's initial denial that the Trump protection detail had been denied additional assets. Even the Washington Post is now reporting it had been. Rather than an indication of some plot, the denial represents about as profoundly public a demonstration of leadership incompetence as one can find.

Cheatle likely will be gone by next week.

I’m not so confident about Cheatle being out. If our political system is good at one thing it’s NOT holding people accountable.

Attachments

• hello-coastal-cities.png.jpeg
    hello-coastal-cities.png.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 17
  • trumplandpng.png.jpeg
    trumplandpng.png.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 17
You are correct in stating that Trump had Congress the first two years. He also had a Democratic led conspiracy that the FBI, DOJ and CIA knew was not true but pushed, recruiting the DOD and GCHQ to further the conspiracy and split enough Congressional Republicans from Trump to keep him from being able to implement some of the things he wanted to do. The two political impeachments further undermine his Presidency.
True enough, but he did have both houses. Moreover, the senate protected him his final two years. Many see that as a conspiracy to thwart the will of the people as expressed through the House of Representatives. :E Shrug:

Don't get me wrong, he was treated with great unfairness. But it is important to understand why half the country doesn't believe that is true. Not all of those people are dumber than you or me. Those people should be the target audience of this campaign. I suppose it is why Trump's hour long, rambling grievance sermon following the first twenty minutes of his acceptance speech was so frustrating. That did nothing to change a single mind and after everything, he is still up against the 50% barrier.

Ben Shapiro described that speech following the first twenty minutes as being up two runs in the bottom of the sixth with no outs, bases loaded, and the opportunity to blow the game open. Instead, the next two batters strike out and hit into a double play.

I digress. He is still in the lead, but this race is unfortunately far from over.

Last edited:
Trump had a majority in both houses his first two years of his first term before losing the House.

But very little political cooperation. Otherwise Trump would not have had to resort to the use of Executive Orders.

I watched a good piece by Mark Levin, about the Lefts dehumanization of Donald Trump and their political opposition.
As long as the Left and their media lapdogs continue to foam at the mouth like rabid dogs with the dehumanizing tactics against everyone on the right, there will never be unity or normalcy in this country.
Levin quoted some statements from the lunatics at MSNBC, and all I can say is "Wow". These people are deranged beyond the point of no return.

But very little political cooperation. Otherwise Trump would not have had to resort to the use of Executive Orders.
So the legislature is supposed to be subservient to the whims of the executive? Why is it always someone else’s fault?

I did not realize how many nutty conspiracy theories were circulating... Sheep will believe most anything.

Could that scrawny num-nuts would be assassin had been influenced by Isis, anti-establishment, anti-Trump, anti-whatever rhetoric from every dark corner of the Internet? Well, sheep like the dead shooter are at best followers.

Could the shooter had been an agent for the so called Deep State? If so, they really scrapped the bottom of the barrel to find him.

Could the assassination attempt had been a rouse to "nick" Trump so that he could rise up with fist clenched telling his followers to "Fight". Add to that to capture in a photo with Old Glory unfurrowed overhead. Not a chance in you know where.

I am still a good shot and years ago I was much better when on the Marine Corps Rifle Team my scores were not too far from those of Inter-Service and National Champions. Occasionally, I even beat some of them... Anyway, to wait for Trump to turn his head, while in a less than perfect shooting position, at 130+ yards, armed with an economy grade red dot sighted AR-15 with gosh knows what ammo, and to hit a target area of approximately 1/2" lateral area without missing the ear and putting a hole through Trump's head, ridiculous. Just plain ridiculous for even a champion marksman and a thousand times more so for a cheese dick looser like that kid.

The following video is from Brandon Herrara, aka “The AK Guy”. Unlike most of the You Tube wanna bees, this guy knows what he talks about. The video demonstrates the shot the shooter took, and a very satisfying return fire hit on the shooter.

Below is a link to The AK Guy's webpage.
Excellent video. Hopefully a lot of people see this.

So the legislature is supposed to be subservient to the whims of the executive? Why is it always someone else’s fault?

I said cooperative. Not subservient. The legislative branch and the executive branch must cooperate, a give and take sort of speak, to fulfill a common goal to make and keep a nation, this nation in particular a world leader and to the betterment of its citizens.

And yes it is in this case someone else's fault because ranking members in the legislative branch detested Trump, but rightly refused to allow him to be impeached as payback for the demcommies refusal to impeach Obama.

Really long article, written by an acquaintance.

Talks about last Saturday, of course, and potentially even more important, what happened with Crowdstrike this past Friday.

And yes it is in this case someone else's fault because ranking members in the legislative branch detested Trump, but rightly refused to allow him to be impeached as payback for the demcommies refusal to impeach Obama.
On what grounds, should Obama have been impeached? I also don't think there was ever an Articles of Impeachment drawn for Obama even when the GOP had control of the House.

I know the Democrats have abused the impeachment process in regard to Trump. But, disagreeing with the opposing party's views and executing one's own vision for governing the USA is not an impeachable offense. Elections do have consequences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesApl

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg