Politics

Since when does the FBI do crime scene clean up? They trying to put Service Pro out of business?

They want to make sure there isn't any trace evidence for someone to accidentally find as they work on their msm responses to cover up and play the "blame game as to the who, what, why, the president wasn't better protected and the shooter was allowed to fire shots.

They want to make sure there isn't any trace evidence for someone to accidentally find as they work on their msm responses to cover up and play the "blame game as to the who, what, why, the president wasn't better protected and the shooter was allowed to fire shots.
Yea out of all the crime scenes I’ve ever handled I’ve never seen them do that before. Odd, yet everything about this is odd…..

In my experience (several times a 15-6 investigating officer for some fairly serious events), small and large catastrophes generally only occur due to a series of missteps, any one of which had it not occurred would likely have prevented the resulting event. With large public fiascos like this, it is far easier to believe it was the result of some nefarious conspiracy.
I am forced to agree, my own experience bears this out. As the incident commander of many critical incidents too numerous to mention, but running the gamut from officers killed in the line of duty, prisoner escapes, inmate riots, high speed pursuits involving major collisions resulting in major injury and/or death, criminal conduct by employees, improper use of deadly force and numerous other catastrophic events, there was always one commonality revealed in my after-action report:

Department policies and procedures were not followed. Some violations were minor in nature and almost always there was a pattern of multiple violations which lead to dire consequences. Ultimately, the fault lies in lack of proper supervision from the top down.

I cannot comment on any purported incompetence that appeared to be on display by the secret service without knowing the details. I can comment on my personal experience regarding officers on my department exhibiting gross negligence, incompetence and major officer safety violations brought to my attention which of course were immediately dealt with following department policy and procedure: Personal improvement programs, documented counselings, re training, and disciplinary action.

What I always found with these officers, sometimes tenured with many years on the job, was a lack of supervision by previous supervisors and managers. It is much easier to do nothing or transfer the problem officer to another division to become someone else’s problem. With our agency, once past probation an officer had civil service protection and damn near had to commit a felony to get terminated.

To hold someone accountable, a lot of paperwork, time and effort was involved. Our agency is no different than many others, sometimes a tree must be killed! So be it, that is the job of a supervisor, but it is easier for some supervisors to do nothing, except in some professions like law enforcement and the military, this can get someone killed. Some supervisors I suspect may be intimidated by the race, gender, age or sexual orientation or personal connections of the employee and perhaps the resulting fear of a lawsuit. A moral failure nonetheless.

Since I was neither very smart or sophisticated, my entire career was based on the “KISS” principle and just “doing the right thing.” It served me well enough.

Interesting video discussing the assassination attempt. The first 8 minutes is rehashing details that are pretty much known. However, the new info is the counter sniper team we've all seen photos of, might not have been the team that took out the sniper. There was another counter sniper team and they might have had a better angle on the shooter. (around 16- 18 minutes in the video) Time will tell.

Every now and again it is good to be reminded what a reprehensible, small minded, prepubescent dilettante Matt Gaetz truly is.

Gaetz is literally the picture of the swamp, from the GOP side. There are (unconfirmed, but credible) accounts of late night parties, drug use, prostitutes that some of which looked underage, and worse. I fully believe the DOJ dropped the sex trafficking investigation on him only because he managed to cover his tracks well.

IMG_8447.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khandi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?