Politics

Since when does the FBI do crime scene clean up? They trying to put Service Pro out of business?

They want to make sure there isn't any trace evidence for someone to accidentally find as they work on their msm responses to cover up and play the "blame game as to the who, what, why, the president wasn't better protected and the shooter was allowed to fire shots.

They want to make sure there isn't any trace evidence for someone to accidentally find as they work on their msm responses to cover up and play the "blame game as to the who, what, why, the president wasn't better protected and the shooter was allowed to fire shots.
Yea out of all the crime scenes I’ve ever handled I’ve never seen them do that before. Odd, yet everything about this is odd…..

In my experience (several times a 15-6 investigating officer for some fairly serious events), small and large catastrophes generally only occur due to a series of missteps, any one of which had it not occurred would likely have prevented the resulting event. With large public fiascos like this, it is far easier to believe it was the result of some nefarious conspiracy.
I am forced to agree, my own experience bears this out. As the incident commander of many critical incidents too numerous to mention, but running the gamut from officers killed in the line of duty, prisoner escapes, inmate riots, high speed pursuits involving major collisions resulting in major injury and/or death, criminal conduct by employees, improper use of deadly force and numerous other catastrophic events, there was always one commonality revealed in my after-action report:

Department policies and procedures were not followed. Some violations were minor in nature and almost always there was a pattern of multiple violations which lead to dire consequences. Ultimately, the fault lies in lack of proper supervision from the top down.

I cannot comment on any purported incompetence that appeared to be on display by the secret service without knowing the details. I can comment on my personal experience regarding officers on my department exhibiting gross negligence, incompetence and major officer safety violations brought to my attention which of course were immediately dealt with following department policy and procedure: Personal improvement programs, documented counselings, re training, and disciplinary action.

What I always found with these officers, sometimes tenured with many years on the job, was a lack of supervision by previous supervisors and managers. It is much easier to do nothing or transfer the problem officer to another division to become someone else’s problem. With our agency, once past probation an officer had civil service protection and damn near had to commit a felony to get terminated.

To hold someone accountable, a lot of paperwork, time and effort was involved. Our agency is no different than many others, sometimes a tree must be killed! So be it, that is the job of a supervisor, but it is easier for some supervisors to do nothing, except in some professions like law enforcement and the military, this can get someone killed. Some supervisors I suspect may be intimidated by the race, gender, age or sexual orientation or personal connections of the employee and perhaps the resulting fear of a lawsuit. A moral failure nonetheless.

Since I was neither very smart or sophisticated, my entire career was based on the “KISS” principle and just “doing the right thing.” It served me well enough.

Interesting video discussing the assassination attempt. The first 8 minutes is rehashing details that are pretty much known. However, the new info is the counter sniper team we've all seen photos of, might not have been the team that took out the sniper. There was another counter sniper team and they might have had a better angle on the shooter. (around 16- 18 minutes in the video) Time will tell.

Every now and again it is good to be reminded what a reprehensible, small minded, prepubescent dilettante Matt Gaetz truly is.

Gaetz is literally the picture of the swamp, from the GOP side. There are (unconfirmed, but credible) accounts of late night parties, drug use, prostitutes that some of which looked underage, and worse. I fully believe the DOJ dropped the sex trafficking investigation on him only because he managed to cover his tracks well.

IMG_8447.jpeg

After hearing the head of the secret service explain the roof pitch was too steep.

I now understand why “Delta” the Unit. Was pulled off Osama at Tora Bora by Pentagon leaders. As they had him contained. View attachment 620317
I was in the building when all that went down. To say the Army was frustrated does not begin to describe the situation. Not only was OD-Delta positioned for direct action, but elements of the 75th Ranger Regiment were ready to be inserted to block the exit routes into Pakistan.

Rumsfeld, with no protest from Franks, made the call to let the Afghanis handle it after precision strikes by the air force on the caves. He also called off the Ranger insertion. To remind, this was when he was still fully embracing the shock and awe crowd who would decide all future conflict with smart munitions. :rolleyes:

Had we killed Bin Laden then, I suspect we would have left Afghanistan soon thereafter.

One of the prices a republic pays for civilian control over the military.

I was in the building when all that went down. To say the Army was frustrated does not begin to describe the situation. Not only was OD-Delta positioned for direct action, but elements of the 75th Ranger Regiment were ready to be inserted to block the exit routes into Pakistan.

Rumsfeld, with no protest from Franks, made the call to let the Afghanis handle it after precision strikes by the air force on the caves. He also called off the Ranger insertion. To remind, this was when he was still fully embracing the shock and awe crowd who would decide all future conflict with smart munitions. :rolleyes:

Had we killed Bin Laden then, I suspect we would have left Afghanistan soon thereafter.

One of the prices a republic pays for civilian control over the military.
I know one of the members of that small team supported by the rangers on Tora Bora. He says they had Obama contained and were told that exact message you referenced. There were some political discussions with the Afghan government. Then told to stand down.

I’m going to alter my prediction.

Sleepy Joe will resign because of physical health, not mental health, leaving Kamala the first African-American female president.
until the convention

that will become such a hullabaloo, and all the focus will switch to that and off of Trump.

the Democrats poll numbers will come back and the November race will be 50% trump 49% Harris

I’m going to alter my prediction.

Sleepy Joe will resign because of physical health, not mental health, leaving Kamala the first African-American female president.
until the convention

that will become such a hullabaloo, and all the focus will switch to that and off of Trump.

the Democrats poll numbers will come back and the November race will be 50% trump 49% Harris
If this is true it should mean a substantial electoral college victory for Trump. I would think. With Harris piling up votes on the west coast and some of the east coast that even a half dead Democrat would win no matter what.and Trump carrying most everything else.

@Red Leg, ,@Altitude sickness,

Reminds of the '79 (?)(IIRC), Delta Force's inaugural hostage rescue mission fiasco and SOB POS Carter's abort order minutes after him giving the operational green light with boots and equipment on the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FawnCourts

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com