Politics

Heard or read the same thing. But it was day 2/day 3 (?), MSM were still gathering information and saying just about anything to keep their followers interested. Meanwhile the alphabet agencies were trying to gather (or produce/ conger up) evidence and figure out how to respond to the new age of cellphone video and eyewitness accounts the msm were seeing and talking with.
And the Gaslighting will continue as the media talking heads keep telling us we didn’t see what we saw or hear what we heard.

The shooter went to work, presumably as normal. But his parents called the police saying he was missing and they were concerned. Sounds awfully like they knew what was up and they were covering their butt's.

I have read that both parents are counselors so I doubt that is the way the father would handle it.

A 20 year old an individual can refuse in facility treatment, counseling services and meds.
You are correct, basically impossible to hold someone against their will..... ever since Carter

One silver lining was the fiasco did ignite a real revolution in special operations capability and interoperability.
Yes. This was a plus, but there was a lot more "discussion", and a preverbial sho't storm of sorts. Ending with the formation of JSOC.

It has always been my understanding that the on site commander called the abort. Main driver was he was one helicopter short of what was needed to lift the assault team and the hostages. Enroute two had aborted due to mechanical reasons and a third was deadlined at the rendezvous point.

We weren't in DC. So can't say who said or did what but ultimately the order came from the only one limp d'ck a$$hole SOB POS authorize the order the go or no go.

As with any operation; Solid contingency plans were made and ready for implementation for a variety of scenarios.

Except an immediate political call to abort as DF was on and in the process of hitting the ground. Combine that with the sh't that was happening on the ground made it a very ugly Cluster F recall situation.

Last edited:
Yes. This was a plus, but there was a lot more "discussion", and a preverbial sho't storm of sorts. Ending with the formation of JSOC.

We weren't in DC. So can't say who said or did what but ultimately the order came from the only one limp d'ck a$$hole SOB POS authorize the order the go or no go.

As with any operation; Solid contingency plans were made and ready for implementation for a variety of scenarios.

Except an immediate political call to abort as DF was on and in the process of hitting the ground. Combine that with the sh't that was happening on the ground made it a very ugly Cluster F recall situation.
Nobody seems to remember that 5 airman and three marines were killed during the operation. Not as tragic as the numerous men lost during the U.S.S Mayaguez rescue operation but still a tragic loss of U.S. personnel.

The shooter went to work, presumably as normal. But his parents called the police saying he was missing and they were concerned. Sounds awfully like they knew what was up and they were covering their butt's.

Or possibly not wanting him to be killed.

Nobody seems to remember that 5 airman and three marines were killed during the operation.

Nobody including those of us directly involved with the operation want to remember that day.

We prefer to remember those we lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentt ellis

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?