Politics

Local Pa NBC Affiliate is now reporting that Law Enforcement had spotted an armed suspect in the vicinity of the building 30 minutes prior to the shooting.

Reuters is reporting that there were LE Teams using the building the shots were fired from, and were inside the building when the shooting took place.

This keeps getting worse and worse.

It's been known for a day or two but yeah, really bad. We now also know there was a purported assassination plot by Iran that was uncovered a few days prior.

Lots of really spooky things are being released that makes this seem like the wheels were greased a bit from the inside.

It's been known for a day or two but yeah, really bad. We now also know there was a purported assassination plot by Iran that was uncovered a few days prior.

Lots of really spooky things are being released that makes this seem like the wheels were greased a bit from the inside.

I am not LEO, security or protective services person. I have a hard time believing that they would leave a roof top open within small arms range. And I don’t buy the BS the roof was sloped and it was a safety measure. Particularly when the snipers were on a sloped roof. There’s a lot of CYA going on and none of it is believable.

The sloped roof BS is exactly that.. BS...

I have personally worked roofs with angles steeper than that.. and the CAT sniper team just a few hundred meters away from the shooters position is set up on a roof steeper than that..

People in DC have become so accustomed to lying and being allowed to get away with it, even when they know every person outside of DC is going to call them a liar.. that its sadly just become second nature to many of them..

The fact that the director didnt shut her pie hole and simple say "No comments until we know more.. thank you.." should be enough to force her resignation.. she is in an appointed position.. its not a difficult thing to terminate her..

But, lets face it.. the Biden administration, and Biden himself, have literally made their entire careers out of blatant, outright lies.. with zero accountability ever occurring as a result of it (Corn Pop? I graduated 1st in my law school class? My uncle was eaten by cannibals? My son was killed in Iraq? I had a cold?, etc etc).. so why would we expect anything less than lies now?

I watched a 30 minute interview of JD Vance from the convention. I was rather impressed. Articulate and concise.
As an Ohio resident,when JD ran, I knew little about him. After he won and I heard him speak on several news shows, I was Impressed.
if a debate with Cackling Kamala comes to fruition, I think he’ll wipe the floor with her.

Slopped roofs, flat roofs, crooked roofs, shingled Roos, asphalt roofs, tin, roofs, staked roofs, I’ve had to set up on every kind of roof you can think of and that never kept us from occupying a position. Ditches, trees, barns, apartments, houses….. I think the DEI all inclusive fairy tail spinner is feeding the public a trough of fertilizer…….

Apparently, there is a foiled Iranian assassination attempt against Trump. The plot was uncovered before the Saturday rally

Security was actually heightened before the Saturday rally because of the Iranian plot.

It’s hard to believe that that was heightened security

I’ll be curious to find out if the Iranian plot involved a cell coming across the southern border

If there really is an Iranian plot, and it's not just subterfuge & diversion, the Trump camp might want to stick to indoor events from now on.
I have a serious feeling that the forces of evil are plotting round 2.

I do not see a "plot" in any of this beyond what was going on in that disturbed young man's head. What I do see is a bullied resentful barely adult man committing a heinous act like far too many others have over the last couple of decades. What I do see is a failed protection effort. Either the site plan was a failure, or the hand off to the execution team was a failure, or the execution, particularly coordination between local law enforcement and the USSS, was a failure. At the end of the day, I suspect we'll find elements of all three at work with a dash of complacency. In miniature, there are many parallels to the complacency that affected airport security on 911.

Events like these only succeed, or nearly do, because plans, organizations, and individuals fail. Breathlessly ascribing it to anything else simply undermines the agencies, institutions, and brave individuals tasked with protecting Trump, or any other principal, next time.

Last edited:
Pretty much the Alphabet agency’s have undermined themselves along with the rest of a less than trustworthy government. That ball got fumbled every inch of the way.

Confidently concluding that there is NO conspiracy can prevent adequate investigation. Nothing wrong with discussing all possibilities. Dex

Confidently concluding that there is NO conspiracy can prevent adequate investigation. Nothing wrong with discussing all possibilities. Dex
You joined the site to offer that? Assuming there is a conspiracy is what made Infowars so corrosively popular. How did that end?

If Iran is truly is involved in a assassination plot, the SS might want to consider the possibility of a suicide bomber. Those radicals from the middle can be fanatical.
Agreed. If the Iranians succeed in making an attempt it won't be through a disturbed twenty-year-old with an AR. Both the USSS and particularly the FBI, which is tasked to disrupt the attempt before execution, need to watch for everything from car bombs to a knife in a greeting line and everything between. To remind, an assassin willing to trade his life for the target is almost impossible to stop.

I know that Trump seems to be a fairly high energy guy for his age, but the close up video of Trump last night showed some stress on his face.
Can't blame him, when someone just took some hail mary shots at him, and the news of a possible Iranian plot is afoot.

Not easy being a marked man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardLob

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.