Would you like a Cigar?

My first cigar on my first day of retirement life. I’m liking how this is starting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Smoking a Liga Private H99.

IMG_2420.jpeg

Pelican R40 Ruck humidifier review.

So I got the pelican case I posted last week. It's a good size to travel with, and its not too heavy.

It seems well built and pretty sturdy like most of their cases. However the pic online is a little disingenuous. It shows 2 layers of cigars with the tray being able to fit on top.

That's not the case, unless you put some very skinny cigars on top then you will only get about 5 in the case with the tray on top. You can fit 2 or more on top of the tray depending on what accessories you keep in there. I put a lighter and cutter on the tray and had room for 2 more cigars on top.

The little net thing in the lid holds a boveda pack nicely and has room for another cutter/ lighter or a few other small items like cash or whatever.

Overall I like it, it's a good size to fit in a pack for traveling and seals up well. The R60 which is the next size up will fit 2 layers of cigars under the tray but it's bigger and heavier of course, but for longer trips that size may work for you better.

Cheers

20240705_104252.jpg
20240705_104223.jpg
20240705_104147.jpg
20240705_104207.jpg
20240705_104618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pelican R40 Ruck humidifier review.

So I got the pelican case I posted last week. It's a good size to travel with, and its not too heavy.

It seems well built and pretty sturdy like most of their cases. However the pic online is a little disingenuous. It shows 2 layers of cigars with the tray being able to fit on top.

That's not the case, unless you put some very skinny cigars on top then you will only get about 5 in the case with the tray on top. You can fit 2 or more on top of the tray depending on what accessories you keep in there. I put a lighter and cutter on the tray and had room for 2 more cigars on top.

The little net thing in the lid holds a boveda pack nicely and has room for another cutter/ lighter or a few other small items like cash or whatever.

Overall I like it, it's a good size to fit in a pack for traveling and seals up well. The R60 which is the next size up will fit 2 layers of cigars under the tray but it's bigger and heavier of course, but for longer trips that size may work for you better.

Cheers

View attachment 617871View attachment 617872View attachment 617873View attachment 617874View attachment 617875
Good review! Are the "straps" to hold the cutter and lighter removable?

Reactions: 503
Good review! Are the "straps" to hold the cutter and lighter removable?
Yes, they're like velcro ish. It comes with 3 and you can move them around on the tray or take them off if you want to stack more cigars on top. It's kind of like MOLLE straps.

If you took them off you could probably get 5 on top for a total of 10. Or if you take the tray out you may be able to fit more but then I doubt you'd be able to fit a lighter or anything else in there.

Cheers

It’s been a wonderful 12 days after retirement. I received 2 boxes of Oliva Melanios, a box of 10 Padron 1926 cigars, a ten pack of 5 each of 1964 and 1926, and a box of 1964 cigars. It’s great to have friends in low places. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2456.jpeg

With all that free time, you will be smoking cigars by the truck load. Keep that UPS delivery guy busy.
It’s been a wonderful 12 days after retirement. I received 2 boxes of Oliva Melanios, a box of 10 Padron 1926 cigars, a ten pack of 5 each of 1964 and 1926, and a box of 1964 cigars. It’s great to have friends in low places. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 619381

Thank you amigo!!!

Nothing new here...sweating balls! (probably not in Brent's caliber In AZ but hot up here) Working in the yard cutting trees, spreading mulch, etc. Time to relax with a few cold ones. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
20240713_172022.jpg

Smoking a Tatuaje Reserva, retirement gift from one of our AH forum members.

IMG_2658.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesGot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,