Politics

Not previously known, if he was known as a juvenile offender they can say as a juvie but no more than that,

Attachments

• IMG_8437.jpeg
    IMG_8437.jpeg
    568.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
If he'd aimed at his chest we're likely talking about who will be the Republican POTUS candidate.
That's the diff between an amateur and somebody who knows what they're doing. Even with my target 308, 24" heavy and fluted BBL, 6-24x50 scope, I'm making a chest shot from 150 yards. "Making a statement" with a head shot is just stupid. Achieving my objective by producing a corpse is statement enough.

ABC on now with PA governor Shapiro and the usual biased talking heads playing up the black gun angle for all its worth.

I don’t. But I also don’t look at democrats that way. Unfortunately, the USSS did underestimate the intent and capability of this disturbed young man.
That is where you and I differ.
After the SCOTUS immunity ruling a couple weeks ago, I predicted this very scenario.
If the Dem's lawfare war on Trump fails, they would resort to more sinister means to take him out.

Here we are.

ABC on now with PA governor Shapiro and the usual biased talking heads playing up the black gun angle for all its worth.
They should be glad the idiot used a "black gun."

Any bolt action deer rifle would have been a better choice.

That's the diff between an amateur and somebody who knows what they're doing. Even with my target 308, 24" heavy and fluted BBL, 6-24x50 scope, I'm making a chest shot from 150 yards. "Making a statement" with a head shot is just stupid. Achieving my objective by producing a corpse is statement enough.
Possibly. Was Trump wearing a kevlar vest? I would think so.
From the aerial photo, it looks like Trump would be standing sideways to the shooter where a headshot would be the only lethal target?

Chances are the DNA sample on file was taken from a case case when he was a juvenile. Those cases would be sealed to routine viewing. Exigent circumstances (as in THIS incident) would allow the case to be opened.
Im sure they ran the serial number on the rifle (and probably the vehicle info) to find the family address THEN used fingerprints and the DNA for confirmation. This thing is crazy enough without homemade conspiracies

Im sure they ran the serial number on the rifle (and probably the vehicle info) to find the family address THEN used fingerprints and the DNA for confirmation. This thing is crazy enough without homemade conspiracies
Who maintains a data base of who owns what guns?

They should be glad the idiot used a "black gun."

Any bolt action deer rifle would have been a better choice.
I made pretty much the same statement to the wife last night. Maybe we will see a diagram of where the other victims were located. Most people shoot high on follow up shots with an AR, but from some of the statements made by some in the crowd in the field not the bleachers said they were close to victims. Makes me think he pulled the trigger a few times after he was basically dead. On the other hand he looks like he died from a head shot.

From the aerial photo, it looks like Trump would be standing sideways to the shooter where a headshot would be the only lethal target?
Anything that he could wear under a dress shirt - even level III, which is useful against a handgun, would be pretty visible. Moreover, it would not stop military ball or SP 5.56 from a hundred yards away. He can't be expected to wear plate. @mdwest will know of any new technologies that haven't made it to the regular force.

Kevlar would have only mattered if an assailant was armed with a handgun. A rifle bullet fired at 2500 - 3000 fps would go through IIA armor like shit through a goose.

I’ve been away from the news on the farm this morning. Have they confirmed he bought the gun legally and did they find his car?

I dont believe for one minute that this was some rogue misfit.
Social media is littered with these radical misfit malcontents. It wouldn't take much for the deep state to coerce one into being a useful idiot, without leaving anything that could be traceable.
We are not dealing with stupid people.

Shooter graduated high school two years ago. Classmates are saying he didn't have friends, was bullied and was a loner.

A local Trump rally might be seen as a better way to make a statement and go out than shooting up a school.

Seems to have a similar profile as John Hinckley, Mark David Chapman and numerous school shooters.

Wouldn't Trump have some form of Kevlar on his torso. Either a vest under his shirt or in the material of his suit.

Flexible Kevlar you wear concealed under shirts, even the most state of the art and newest technology (which is no longer Kevlar, but other aramid fabrics) can’t stop rifle rounds..

Depending on thickness it will stop most pistol rounds and fragmentation from some explosives or fragments from rounds hitting other objects that then strike the body…

But it’s definitely not stopping even 556… much less heavier, harder hitting rifle projectiles..

You need NIJ level III (3a won’t work) plates… and level 3 will only stop up to 556, 762x39, etc… it won’t stop 762x51 (308) or heavier…

Level 4 is what most tactical and military guys wear… which is heavy, cumbersome, and not concealable (although huge advances have been made over the last 25 years… back when I was wearing plates, a good lvl 3 would weigh 5+ lbs and be over 1/2” thick.. add in the thickness of the vest or plate carrier, you’re now at almost 1” thick minimum in the front and another 1” in the back.. today you can get level 4’s around 5lbs that are thinner than the old level 3’s… but they’re still too thick, heavy, and rigid to conceal…)…

Anything that he could wear under a dress shirt - even level III, which is useful against a handgun, would be pretty visible. Moreover, it would not stop military ball or SP 5.56 from a hundred yards away. He can't be expected to wear plate. @mdwest will know of any new technologies that haven't made it to the regular force.

I have interacted with Trump many times over the years, I have never seen in him body armor. The only POTUS I have seen wearing armor was GWB back in the early days post 9/11. I've never seen a candidate in it.

Wouldn't Trump have some form of Kevlar on his torso. Either a vest under his shirt or in the material of his suit.

Looks like RedLeg and Sgt Zim answered my question even before I asked. It's hard to stay up with fast moving threads like this.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesgam

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.