Politics

I really hope Biden stays in the race. Increases the opportunity for a major overhaul.

I am afraid of 1 person if he steps aside.......Michelle Obama
I tend to agree that another Democrat will run. If it is Michelle, then I say we get ahead of the game and stake a wager. Might help pay for all of our next hunting trip (while we still can). I’m not advocating for gambling, but some of these lines are juicy.

IMG_2827.jpeg

Democrat cockroach, Chuck Schumer, is trying to come up with legislation that will strip Trump of the immunity provided by the SCOTUS ruling.
The derangement of these sub- humans is staggering
Fortunately there are three branches of government and the legislative doesn't get to limit the powers of the judiciary. Even if such legislation were crafted purely for political show it is not passing the house.

Last edited:
Fortunately there are three branches of government and the legislative doesn't get to limit the powers of the judiciary. Even if such legislation were crafted purely for political show it is not passing the house.

Anything they pass unconstitutionally limiting SCOTUS or the decisions of SCOTUS will end up before SCOTUS. Schumer must think that we’re idiots!

I'm well aware that it is a vain attempt by Schumer. It's Schumer being Schumer.
The fear and loathing they have for Donald Trump runs deep, and they just can't help themselves from clinging to any form of knavery that might "Stop Trump".
It's become a sickness with these people.

The ruthless Democrat establishment player's are definitely plotting to eject Biden from the race.
You gotta love it when Democrats go cannibal.
Not a huge surprise. Look at the relationship between Stalin and Trotsky. That's what Marxist troglodytes do to each other.

I'm well aware that it is a vain attempt by Schumer. It's Schumer being Schumer.
The fear and loathing they have for Donald Trump runs deep, and they just can't help themselves from clinging to any form of knavery that might "Stop Trump".
It's become a sickness with these people.

Im not sure its out of fear and loathing of Trump... I think its just more political grandstanding in the wake of an election thats getting ready to happen... no different than AOC filing for 2 SCOTUS justices to be impeached.. or Pelosi tearing up notes and throwing them around during the state of the union address that Trump is delivering..

Everyone knows neither SCOTUS impeachment or limiting the powers of SCOTUS is going to happen..

But it gets both AOC and Schumer air time in the MSM, gets them talked about in all of the typical rags, etc.. and whether the reader/watcher comes away thinking they are idiots or they are brilliant.. it really doesnt matter..

"There is no such thing as bad publicity" - PT Barnum

Jackasses like Schumer, AOC, and a significant number of others are really no different than Don King, or Al Sharpton.. they'll say and do anything to stay in front of the news cameras.. whether its wearing african garb and kneeling in the capitol building, or attempting to impeach a justice of the supreme court.. its not really about accomplishing anything other than getting your attention..

The part that pisses me off is, we the American tax payers will spend countless dollars on their theatrics.. when everyone knew from the beginning nothing more than a "show"... God only knows how much money and time it costs for someone to draft a bill, attempt to run it through the legislature, etc..

But we keep putting these clowns back into the VW beetle... then act surprised when they pop out later wearing oversized shoes and big red noses, honking their bicycle horns and making silly noises..

I think this is what frustrates a lot of people about Trump as well.. while we may/may not agree with a particular policy maneuver or an initiative he might take, there is always a bit of unnecessary theatrics and sillyness that comes with it.. whether its casting nicknames at opponents.. or throwing out bombastic remarks... all of that is theatrics and for show...

Some people clearly buy into that sort of thing (AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, etc.. all keep getting re-elected.. Trump is the obvious republican nominee again)... while others do not... or.. only choose to buy it from their side of the aisle and refute it when it comes from the other side of the aisle..

Im not sure its out of fear and loathing of Trump... I think its just more political grandstanding in the wake of an election thats getting ready to happen... no different than AOC filing for 2 SCOTUS justices to be impeached.. or Pelosi tearing up notes and throwing them around during the state of the union address that Trump is delivering..

Everyone knows neither SCOTUS impeachment or limiting the powers of SCOTUS is going to happen..

But it gets both AOC and Schumer air time in the MSM, gets them talked about in all of the typical rags, etc.. and whether the reader/watcher comes away thinking they are idiots or they are brilliant.. it really doesnt matter..

"There is no such thing as bad publicity" - PT Barnum

Jackasses like Schumer, AOC, and a significant number of others are really no different than Don King, or Al Sharpton.. they'll say and do anything to stay in front of the news cameras.. whether its wearing african garb and kneeling in the capitol building, or attempting to impeach a justice of the supreme court.. its not really about accomplishing anything other than getting your attention..

The part that pisses me off is, we the American tax payers will spend countless dollars on their theatrics.. when everyone knew from the beginning nothing more than a "show"... God only knows how much money and time it costs for someone to draft a bill, attempt to run it through the legislature, etc..

But we keep putting these clowns back into the VW beetle... then act surprised when they pop out later wearing oversized shoes and big red noses, honking their bicycle horns and making silly noises..

I think this is what frustrates a lot of people about Trump as well.. while we may/may not agree with a particular policy maneuver or an initiative he might take, there is always a bit of unnecessary theatrics and sillyness that comes with it.. whether its casting nicknames at opponents.. or throwing out bombastic remarks... all of that is theatrics and for show...

Some people clearly buy into that sort of thing (AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, etc.. all keep getting re-elected.. Trump is the obvious republican nominee again)... while others do not... or.. only choose to buy it from their side of the aisle and refute it when it comes from the other side of the aisle..

well said - all of it

He depends on Americans being idiots in order to stay in office.
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of idiots to keep people like Schumer and his ilk in power. God help us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwbybill

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.