Politics

Many of the most prolific posters on this website engage in the very behavior they purport to condemn......responding within a minute to a post they disagree with, by attacking the poster. (Is that a word?).................listen a little first. Why do they believe what they believe? Sermon over.....FWB

It would appear Rand Paul is turning into his father, and doesn't mind creating a dust up in the Republican camp. He also has not endorsed Trump and will not attend the convention.

Unfortunately, there is no shortage of idiots to keep people like Schumer and his ilk in power. God help us.
Schumer certainly makes it easy for a person to commit Fallacy of Composition errors.

A friend of mine from Sweden sent me this:

1720898581106.jpeg

Watching that now on Fox. Blood definitely around the right ear. Trump was still walking under his own power.

Speculation is a 6.5 CM from the grassy knoll.

Long range shooter? If so, that was close. The anti-gun crowd will have a field day.

One can only pray that there is just the tiniest bit of introspection in the halls of CNN and MSNBC.

Almost certainly a rifle from just outside the venue but inside the range fans of the sniper team on the building behind?

One can only pray that there is just the tiniest bit of introspection in the halls of CNN and MSNBC.

Almost certainly a rifle from just outside the venue but inside the range fans of the sniper team on the building behind?

Unfortunately, while channel surfing coverage, MSDNC was already talking we need more gun control. They did not wait even 15 minutes to call for it.

Let’s remember that Nut Jobs involved in shootings have declared themselves liberals and conservatives.

a deranged person looking for a cause.

Hopefully no one else was shot also.
Looks like there were.

Not enough intelligence, integrity or decency. They let in illegals and people die. They egg on blm protesters and people die. Obama egged on the anti police crowd years ago and police died and are still dying. They use the black inner city for votes and people continue to die. None of them care.

There are parallels to the Teddy Roosevelt incident of 1912. I suspect this will become an iconic photo of this one.

trumpwound.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasChilde

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?