Politics

I'll bite also.

It's murder of a baby. It's not a monkey or an amoeba or a kangaroo at any stage in the development.

It comes from humans reproducing and ends up as a human baby and despite all the gamesmanship and word salad back flips, people know it's a baby at every step of the process.

But we also want to be promiscuous and have our cake and eat it too... without the consequences. Hedonists shirking responsibilities and avoiding consequences of their actions and then wrapping it up in a lie. All it ever was. All it ever will be.

Then you add layers or propaganda and reinforcement of silly beliefs and mantras to make people feel outraged and indignant about others taking their "rights to choose," inserting the feminist wedge of "my body my choice" and other lies and unfortunately, that's just a means of emotional control. Manipulation. Kinda sad really.

If I were the Republicans my message would be simple. "Everyone knows that Biden isn't running the country. So you wanna vote for someone you'll never hear of that wants to bring back the draft, pry you off of Mama's couch and send your narrow young ass to Ukraine or the mid-east to get it shot off for nothing?"
There would be a stampede of 18-26 year olds running to vote for Trump.

Yup. We kinda like our alky and if you think back about 80 years there wouldn't be much of an England if us "Colonials" hadn't bailed you out.

Fk me not in the mood right now ...so yeah good for you ...put on as humour....so you all want to get into it go ahead.....

And as the UK elections show it really is about to become britstan....I am officially saying I am not English anymore.....what a pile of :A Shit:
Agree with you Mike . . . as usual?

But the Conservative Party have brought this on themselves . . . and the British people. No way to run a great political party, let alone a great country.

Well I’ll bite. I don’t beat folks over the head with it, but I believe that life begins at conception. As a result, I feel that abortion is a dark blot on the history of our nation. I totally respect that others feel differently, but there is a reason that pro-life organizations provide free ultrasounds to expectant mothers. It’s pretty difficult to look at that ultrasound and then try and convince yourself that that is not a human being.
I'll bite also.

It's murder of a baby. It's not a monkey or an amoeba or a kangaroo at any stage in the development.

It comes from humans reproducing and ends up as a human baby and despite all the gamesmanship and word salad back flips, people know it's a baby at every step of the process.

But we also want to be promiscuous and have our cake and eat it too... without the consequences. Hedonists shirking responsibilities and avoiding consequences of their actions and then wrapping it up in a lie. All it ever was. All it ever will be.

Then you add layers or propaganda and reinforcement of silly beliefs and mantras to make people feel outraged and indignant about others taking their "rights to choose," inserting the feminist wedge of "my body my choice" and other lies and unfortunately, that's just a means of emotional control. Manipulation. Kinda sad really.
I am not arguing the point. What I am noting is that recognizing life begins at conception will no longer be the position of the Republican party based upon the demands of Trump and his campaign. It follows his "leave it to the States" position which is smart politics, but it is a substantial change to the party's position.

Last edited:
And as the UK elections show it really is about to become britstan....I am officially saying I am not English anymore.....what a pile of :A Shit:
Last couple of trips to the UK, and particularly London, I concluded Anglo Saxons were fast becoming an endangered species.

Last couple of trips to the UK, and particularly London, I concluded Anglo Saxons were fast becoming an endangered species.
Yeah, I went to boarding school in England, and later spent a year at Oxford. Huge change in demographics since then. When I was in London last year I was astonished at the difference.

I am not arguing the point. What I am noting is that recognizing life begins at conception will no longer be the position of the Republican party based upon the demands of Trump and his campaign. It follows his "leave it to the States" position which is smart politics, but it is a substantial change to the party's position.

Agreed. Interesting to think about the uncontrolled influx of a largely Catholic population across our southern border on societal mores.

That’s an understatement. Applies to France, Germany and Sweden too. And I am sure all of Europe other than Hungary.

Agree with you Mike . . . as usual?

But the Conservative Party have brought this on themselves . . . and the British people. No way to run a great political party, let alone a great country.

Labour under Blair opened the floodgates....and none of the fktards since even tried to stop it .....

No comments in the Political thread for over two hours.... how many of our members are in time out???

On July 4th, 1863, Confederate General Lee led his torturous retreat from Gettysburg. Over a three day period, some 46-51 THOUSAND soldiers on both sides became casualties. The most deadliest battle in U.S. history. To put it perspective, we lost some 58K soldiers in Vietnam over a couple of DECADES. Mind boggling! Happy 4th of July!

Ain’t it so
IMG_8413.jpeg

No comments in the Political thread for over two hours.... how many of our members are in time out???
Well, I’m camping in the middle of nowhere. My son in law just turned on his super duper WiFi hotspot on his camper, so now I can access AH. Scary! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungR7748

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here