Politics

As I understand it... thats correct...

But Jill isnt walking away from $240M to benefit Kamala any faster than shes walking away from $240M to benefit the DNC...

She's going to want her cut.. somehow.. some way...

It is a shitty, shitty scenario... but as we've all largely agreed, the Biden family are genuinely shitty people...

I could see them going into massive campaign contribution mode.. trying to raise as much as possible for the next 2-3 months.. while actually intentionally spending as little as possible if they are reasonably certain the race is lost..

and then just "cash out" when the race is over... take the couple of hundred million.. fund their version of "the clinton foundation".. put Joe in convalescent care somewhere until he finally kicks the bucket.. while Jill continues to try to make herself relevant for the next 10 years galivanting around the world, speaking at every event that will host her a la Greta... enjoying herself at Davos, etc..etc.. all on donor money...

Conservative courts.. Im betting the RNC would have lawsuits filed within 10 minutes in the 5th circuit after finding out the DNC violated federal law..

Granted it might take a couple of years.. but the DNC doesnt want a ruling from the 5th Circuit that holds them criminally and civilly liable to the tune of multiple people going to jail and hundreds of millions of dollars being taken away from them... to then have the only option be getting appealed up to the current USSC..

5 years ago I think the DNC is dirty enough that they might have taken their chances..

Today that would be suicide.. Theyd be bankrupt as an organization before the next election cycle..
In the case of prosecutions It would have to get before a court in order for them to prosecute, the current AG in no way shape or form would ever let it advance to that level. The 301 would go straight to the shredder and that would be that. Nothing to see here, move along.

Last edited:
I think a more likely scenario for Biden/Harris if the DNC leverages them to step out would be to tell the DNC cool.. but we're not giving you a dime.. thats the price for leaving.. and then Jill and Kamala spend the rest of their days living in luxury at the expense of some "foundation" that they run...

I think in that case all their “friends”, big donors who just saw their money flushed down the drain, would no longer be sending Biden any Christmas cards.

Rather, are there no rules on what happens when the receiving party dies or is declared unfit?

I dont think the US AG has the authority to prohibit a court (federal or otherwise) from hearing a case.. The AG certainly wouldn't be the complainant or be who would file the case against the DNC...

There would be private organizations that would pursue the DNC in both state and federal courts..

As I understand it (I admit, I could be wrong.. I havent done any real research on the matter) a 301 gets submitted to the court.. and the court determines if it is going to conduct a review.. not the AG..

I think the bigger question would be; would Kamala stand still for that? That is if she’s not on the top of the ticket.
I would say so. At this point, none of the Democrats are willing to risk a major rift in the party and then be blamed for a Trump win. I suspect that whatever the outcome, the drama will happen behind closed doors and everyone will publicly fall in line.

I dont think the Democrats are concerned about possibly transferring donation funds.
When have they cared about the rule of law?

I dont think the rule of law is the issue..

its who has access to the actual bank account..

the DNC cant open up the Biden/Harris bank account and withdraw funds any more than they can open up the Brent in AZ bank account and withdraw funds..

If the people that have check writing and transfer authority arent on board.. transferring funds becomes a non starter..

It would be seem the first victim of Trump's retribution tour has finally been confirmed. Interesting target for the Make America Great rationalization effort. As an outsider, it simply looks like another example of Trump's personal animus being far more important to him than policy or political ideology. I am convinced the same motivations drive his animosity toward Zlensky - the fate of the Ukrainian people or US national interests are a far distant second.

Now Biden is blaming the “transportation “ schedule for his debate failures
There is even a better one out there emerging from the left wing conspiracy nut job sites. The Russians did it!

I've been surfing the news shows this morning and have picked up on a few things.

1) The initial circling of the wagons around Biden/Harris have started to clear out. Many are seeing the polls fall and the big donations begin to leave.

2) Instead of wringing their hands, the Dems are at work. I heard it just mentioned by a major democratic strategist that some in the party are working towards an open nominating process at their convention.

3) This likely would result in a completely new, and thoroughly poll-tested ticket. My take would be No Joe and No Kamala. A new bright Shiney star will emerge and all those who have been disappointed with candidates on both sides will gravitate towards this ticket. There will be very little time for the Republicans to effectively mount a counter campaign to this new ticket.

My conclusion: Dems are playing masters level chess (or attempting to) while the Republicans are still learning checkers.

I will be happy, even ecstatic, to say I'm wrong in November.

Meanwhile, the Trump team better pray Biden stays in the race.

Just my rambling thoughts for this morning.

I've been surfing the news shows this morning and have picked up on a few things.

1) The initial circling of the wagons around Biden/Harris have started to clear out. Many are seeing the polls fall and the big donations begin to leave.

2) Instead of wringing their hands, the Dems are at work. I heard it just mentioned by a major democratic strategist that some in the party are working towards an open nominating process at their convention.

3) This likely would result in a completely new, and thoroughly poll-tested ticket. My take would be No Joe and No Kamala. A new bright Shiney star will emerge and all those who have been disappointed with candidates on both sides will gravitate towards this ticket. There will be very little time for the Republicans to effectively mount a counter campaign to this new ticket.

My conclusion: Dems are playing masters level chess (or attempting to) while the Republicans are still learning checkers.

I will be happy, even ecstatic, to say I'm wrong in November.

Meanwhile, the Trump team better pray Biden stays in the race.

Just my rambling thoughts for this morning.
I agree that momentum seems to be shifting in that direction. Several well known democrats are calling for it, and it would likely re energize the democrat base. The power centers in the party will ensure it is not entirely "open'" though even they might not be able to control it after the first floor vote. The big advantage is that a floor fight could possibly solve the Kamala "problem" without specific blowback at the party leadership.

And yes, Trump needs to pray Biden (or Jill) stays stubborn. That seems less likely by the hour.

Call me crazy but I’m convinced President Crapshispants needs to stay in the race……

Nope… not crazy at all…

While I’d love to see the DNC tear itself apart during the convention… I’m not convinced it would..

I believe Biden staying in the race is Trumps best shot at winning in November..

I don’t think Biden is much of an obstacle at all honestly… Biden, even if he has periods of cognitive reality remains his own worst enemy at this point.. things that matter to voters like the border, gas prices, etc remain a problem.. and we’re a bit too close to Election Day for Biden to have much of a chance at fixing anything…

The challenge for Trump isn’t performing better than Biden between now and November… Trumps challenge is he is running out of time to convince centrist republicans and independents to get on board… that is where his focus needs to be for the next several months..

What he doesn’t need is a new obstacle that would take away from that focus… like now having to convince voters he is a better choice for the country than whoever else the D’s could potentially put on the ticket…

The challenge for Trump isn’t performing better than Biden between now and November… Trumps challenge is he is running out of time to convince centrist republicans and independents to get on board… that is where his focus needs to be for the next several months..

Absolutely 100 percent!

I wonder if they could keep Kamala on the ticket as VP and keep the money.
Why would Harris agree to that? She has political ambitions of her own.

And how do the democrats justify to their black and woman voters that they asked the presumptive successor, and potential first black woman president, to step aside for a white man?

While another candidate may be an objectively better choice than Harris, I think the political circumstances surrounding it would too much to overcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weixinwuzu66

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.