Politics

Biden winning and retaining Harris is quite literally one of the most politically terrifying thoughts I can imagine..

He either continues to degrade and becomes less and less capable of actually doing anything in office, thereby leaving all major tasks and decisions to the complete clown show of an administration he has built around himself…

Or… he dies in office (looking more and more probable every day) which gives us President Harris…possibly the only person on the political scene that I am certain is less capable of running the country than he is…

Assuming Biden stays the course and doesn’t drop out or get bamboozeled by his own party at the convention… God help us all if the bad orange man doesn’t win in November..
I read a post here somewhere that Harris could be no worse than Biden.

I read a post here somewhere that Harris could be no worse than Biden.

That’s kinda the point… no worse… but definitely not any better…

With 100% of her brain capacity still intact she’s proven to be incompetent and incapable of executing any/all tasks she’s been given..

If she were to ever sit at the Resolute Desk.. she might go down in history as Jimmy Carters peer in performance… albeit sans Carters good heart and good intentions…

That’s kinda the point… no worse… but definitely not any better…

With 100% of her brain capacity still intact she’s proven to be incompetent and incapable of executing any/all tasks she’s been given..

If she were to ever sit at the Resolute Desk.. she might go down in history as Jimmy Carters peer in performance… albeit sans Carters good heart and good intentions…
Please, between us, I voted Democrat once. Voted Jimmy, his personal pilot was at an airport that I worked at in the mid '70's. Spoke highly of an honest man, also a Naval Officer. Been apologizing ever since! I won't get fooled again!

IMG_8408.jpeg

If it is any consolation, you would then get to watch the administration run into a judicial buzzsaw.
Problem is it takes months, if not years, for issues to grind through to the SCOTUS. Damage can already be done.

Student loan program,,,, they told him he couldn’t do it under the first hoax he tried, then he tried it again under a different hoax, which is pending now, and I’m sure if he gets reelected again he will try something else…..

Student loan program,,,, they told him he couldn’t do it under the first hoax he tried, then he tried it again under a different hoax, which is pending now, and I’m sure if he gets reelected again he will try something else…..
I would not call that disregarding a court decision. If the court strikes a particular course of action, there is nothing illegal about attempting a different course of action.

I would not call that disregarding a court decision. If the court strikes a particular course of action, there is nothing illegal about attempting a different course of action.
His exact words were “they told me I couldn’t do it, I did it anyway”……. If Trump did it or any republican president I’m sure you’d feel that it’s righteous? Fact is if you take out a loan you pay it back, it’s illegal to do what he’s doing but it’s not like him of the democrats care as long as it gains votes

Life has a few wry consolations...Jack Smith is probably done for--grand jury is past statute of limitations, not much chance he will be able to roll with another--couldn't happen to a nastier guy!

Life has a few wry consolations...Jack Smith is probably done for--grand jury is past statute of limitations, not much chance he will be able to roll with another--couldn't happen to a nastier guy!
He should be brought up on tampering with evidence charges.

Statute of limitations is another thing the democrats tend to ignore recently.

Statute of limitations is another thing the democrats tend to ignore recently.
And all this plus the disregard for due process stems from Merrick Garland, the current Attorney General appointed by president Crapshispants to cover all of the doj’s shady dealings and disregard for the law. Garland has an axe to grind because he’s unqualified ass wasn’t confirmed to the SC. Can you imagine that twit as a justice? America would be so far beyond “f’d” that it would never recover.

Assuming Biden stays in and wins the election, I cannot see the American people giving democrats any sort of mandate. I suspect a Biden victory would give Republicans much better odds of regaining the Senate and retaining the House.
Most people vote the same down ballot. Biden wins GOP will have less of a chance in the House. Senate GOP already has a numbers advantage in the number of seats they have to defend.

Most people vote the same down ballot. Biden wins GOP will have less of a chance in the House. Senate GOP already has a numbers advantage in the number of seats they have to defend.
I certainly will not be voting the same down ballot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SharonCook

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?