Politics

I must not have been clear. Make no mistake, Biden is clearly in much worse shape than Trump. However, there is also no getting around the fact that Trump is now 78 years old. If he had been willing to debate Haley and DeSantis, we would see that even more clearly. As it stands, though, Biden is not physically fit enough to be president.
You are joking about Trump debating Haley and Deeesantis right? He beat all of the other candidates by double digits. Have you ever walked into a negotiation upfront and just said, “you win”? Trump didn’t need to debate the rest of the Republicans. They all suck. How do I know? They all gave up without ever earning enough support to debate the real candidate. None of them should run again. Republicans need to get some testicular fortitude and run candidates that are comfortable pointing out the flaws in the federal government. Not only identifying the problems, but actually having federal policies that improve the well-being of the middle class (as small as we may be).

The media cesspool over at the NYT is on board with dumping Joe.

FB_IMG_1719621907008.jpg

The media cesspool over at the NYT is on board with dumping Joe.

View attachment 616705
I certainly hope not. This was expected though. Any rational person knew that Trump was always the candidate to beat. It wasn’t any other Rep or Dem. We now sit and wait for the DNC to pull the old “Bernie Sanders” trick and out Biden at the convention.

Chip Roy of the House freedom caucus, is calling on Kamala Harris to remove Biden under the 25th amendment.
I think that is a big mistake. The best path forward for a Republican victory is to keep Joe on the ticket.
I totally agree with you, now that many of the fence sitters have seen the real Biden many will turn to Trump and a ton of democrats will now stay home.

Chip Roy of the House freedom caucus, is calling on Kamala Harris to remove Biden under the 25th amendment.
I think that is a big mistake. The best path forward for a Republican victory is to keep Joe on the ticket.

He is a idiot.

Strieff's latest update on the war in Ukraine from RedState. Thorough and accurate as usual, it provides a useful counterpoint to the war is going badly assumptions on the conservative right and weak-kneed actions of the administration's defense and foreign policy team.

For those who won't read it, an interesting data point is that 20 of NATO's member states will meet or exceed the 2% of GDP defense expenditure guideline this year. In 2014 it was 3 and in 22 just 7 (in spite of Trump's assertion during the debate that he "got NATO to pay up" - whatever he thinks he means by that.) Rather like a pending hanging, there is nothing like an invasion of a neighbor to focus the mind.

Trump's full quote.

"The only reason that he can play games with NATO is because I got them to put up hundreds of billions of dollars," Trump said. "I said no, I'm not going to support NATO if you don't pay... And you know what happened? Billions and billions of dollars came flowing in the next day."

"But now we're in the same position. We're paying everybody else's bills."

As I have noted here numerous times, my major concern with Trump is his seeming incomprehension of our critical international interests.

Below is a chart showing each nation's support to Ukraine as a percentage of GDP - the only economic measure that makes any sense with nations of vastly different sized economies. The US is .31% - the 17th most committed.

Last edited:
I must not have been clear. Make no mistake, Biden is clearly in much worse shape than Trump. However, there is also no getting around the fact that Trump is now 78 years old. If he had been willing to debate Haley and DeSantis, we would see that even more clearly. As it stands, though, Biden is not physically fit enough to be president.

You were very clear... We obviously see it very differently...

Brandons' issue is not his age per se'... It's his cognitive & physical decline due to his age... If Brandon was all there mentally, the only conversation we would be having is about his incompetence and not an actual disability that prevents him from doing the most important job on the planet...

At 78, Trump appears to be in remarkable cognitive and physical condition for a man of his age... His energy level continues to supersede men half his age... Trump has 4 more years in him at 100% capacity... Brandon didn't have the mental capacity 3.5 years ago, and he has always been an idiot at every age...

In regard to debating his fellow republican candidates... Considering his ego, do you honestly believe that Trump was not chomping at the bit to debate them? His team very wisely kept him from the debates. With 30–50-point leads, you have no reason to debate. There isn't any need to convince anyone when you already have the vast majority of the party voting for you... It was a very wise political move not to debate...

As it stands, though, Biden is not physically fit enough to be president.

On this, I think now the entire world agrees, or at least the ones who are still not lying to themselves...

Trump played it correctly

The less his involvement, the greater the focus on the true state of poor old Biden, his abusive handlers and a conniving main stream Media

anyone with half a wit, can’t fail to see the deception at play

We have a similar game being played by the Media over here in the UK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lutori

Latest profile posts

Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me