Politics

And again, if you as president make a decision that the new guy doesn’t like than the new guy can prosecute you and send your happy ass to prison based only on the fact that he is of a different party….. he told no one to riot, told no one to break and rip anything up,,,,,,,, if you think that’s just A OK than more power to you. Shouldn’t then also congress and senate be held to the same standards? It’ll never end. No one of any decent caliber would ever run for office again fearing life in prison for doing something in office that the other party doesn’t like.
That is not the question before the court. It is whether there is immunity for personal acts, NOT official acts of the presidency. Lest we forget, it was Trump’s lawyer who argued that presidential immunity should include ordering the assassination of political rivals.

And again, if you as president make a decision that the new guy doesn’t like than the new guy can prosecute you and send your happy ass to prison based only on the fact that he is of a different party….. he told no one to riot, told no one to break and rip anything up,,,,,,,, if you think that’s just A OK than more power to you....

Personally, I don't think there is a case in regard to Jan.6 for Trump. The only case that has some teeth on it is the classified documents case and even that is selective prosecution as Hillary etc. did not get prosecuted.

That being said, I also said POTUS decisions made as part of his/her duties should be immune from prosecution. Remember Obama ordered an American citizen jihadist killed, some on the left even cried about that.

The key phrase in my view is "part of duties". Trump's lawyers were arguing that even if he were to order someone killed just because, he should still be immune and that is a bridge too far.

One could argue that some enemies of the political type are far worse than enemies of the state….. on January 6th I watched the entire speech he made. At no point did he tell anyone to break the law.

As fantastic as it may seem, I bumped into Sidney Powell at Ray's Sporting Goods in Dallas today around lunch time. I was checking out, turned, and there she was. She is now living in Dallas, and in talking, I asked her "What went wrong with the Kracken?" She poured out a story about judges shutting down all attempts as prosecuting election fraud, the weaponized role of the FBI, on and on. I wish I could have recorded it. She has lawsuits filed against her for in excess of 4 BILLION DOLLARS!! That would seem to me to be an attempt to utterly destroy her.
So, when we talk about people who might be reticent to run for office---multiply that by how many are willing to oppose the deep state. Who will oppose the will of certain oligarchs? I read of one we have in Texas in a recent issue of Texas Monthly, who has an immense influence on Texas politics. Billionares have a lot of swat. Was Trump's real crime being an outsider?
The end of the conversation with Powell was her admonition to log onto www.defendingtherepublic.com

Last edited:
One could argue that some enemies of the political type are far worse than enemies of the state….. on January 6th I watched the entire speech he made. At no point did he tell anyone to break the law.

Telling an already rowdy crowd to "Fight like hell" was the wrong thing to say. Very poor judgement for the guy with his finger on the button to launch nukes. Just my opinion.

Yes,
All, including by projection to the audience, completely and clearly within the protection of the 1st Amendment. I cannot think of a clearer example. The J6 Committee needs to be held to account at so many levels. Trashing due process while destroying evidence is a felony last I checked. False imprisonment is equally egregious. Sickening really. So who is putting “democracy” in jeopardy?

Last edited:
I’ve said it before that this is perhaps the best end result.
I would disagree. As a lame duck, the liberal extremists running the Biden regime will not be worried about reelection and will push through all kinds of extreme environmental regulations and executive orders.

Lots of big decisions coming out of SCOTUS today…should be interesting.
Yep. Have a site open that reports them real time.

Three more victims of our wonderful democrats and their unchecked and insane illegal party guests. Luckily only one dead.

At what point is a group or an individual considered truly evil?

Telling an already rowdy crowd to "Fight like hell" was the wrong thing to say. Very poor judgement for the guy with his finger on the button to launch nukes. Just my opinion.
If people are weak minded enough to follow the lemmings…….. or as the old saying goes, “if Timmy jumps off the bridge would you jump off the bridge”…… some people just need an excuse to be stupid, doesn’t matter what political party they belong to.

As fantastic as it may seem, I bumped into Sidney Powell at Ray's Sporting Goods in Dallas today around lunch time. I was checking out, turned, and there she was. She is now living in Dallas, and in talking, I asked her "What went wrong with the Kracken?" She poured out a story about judges shutting down all attempts as prosecuting election fraud, the weaponized role of the FBI, on and on. I wish I could have recorded it. She has lawsuits filed against her for in excess of 4 BILLION DOLLARS!! That would seem to me to be an attempt to utterly destroy her.
So, when we talk about people who might be reticent to run for office---multiply that by how many are willing to oppose the deep state. Who will oppose the will of certain oligarchs? I read of one we have in Texas in a recent issue of Texas Monthly, who has an immense influence on Texas politics. Billionares have a lot of swat. Was Trump's real crime being an outsider?
The end of the conversation with Powell was her admonition to log onto www.defendingtherepublic.com
Steve, I do not think she has anyone to blame but herself.

Let's say you are CEO or a board member of a voting machine company, and a person with a national audience commanding enormous press coverage sets out to destroy your business. Let us further assume that what she is telling this enormous nationwide audience is a complete fabrication, invented by conspiracy loonies somewhere on the far right. No Dominion, founded in Canada, had no relationship whatsoever with Venezuela or Hugo Chavez, or with Smartmatic. Let us further say that you, the CEO, your wife, and your children have received death threats from low IQ imbeciles on the right who believed everything Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and many of the talking heads at Fox and Newsmax had to say. As always, even Trump had to get in on the act in a tweet.

President Trump: We have a company that's very suspect. Its name is Dominion. With the turn of a dial or the change of a chip, you could press a button for Trump and the vote goes to Biden. What kind of a system is this? We have to go to paper. Maybe it takes longer. But the only secure system is paper.
Yet no one could offer any actual evidence any vote manipulation was possible, much less that it happened. Powell's Kraken turned out to be a small crayfish without claws. Even Fox luminaires like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham finally realized they were being played.

From an email exchange provided during discovery in the Fox lawsuit.

"The whole thing seems insane to me, and Sidney Powell won't release the evidence," Carlson writes.

"Sidney Powell is a bit nuts," Ingraham responds. "Sorry but she is."

"She's making everyone paranoid and crazy, including me," Carlson responds

Carlson then had a direct email exchange with Powell.

"You keep telling your viewers that millions of votes were changed by the software. I hope you prove that very soon," Carlson tells Powell. "You've convinced them that Trump will win. If you don't have conclusive evidence of fraud at that scale, it's a cruel and reckless thing to keep saying."

Finally, Carlson had enough and denounced her on air and in an opinion piece (November 19, 2020). He too was quickly attacked and threatened by Trump followers.

The key paragraphs in that piece were -

That's a long way of saying we took Sidney Powell seriously, with no intention of fighting with her. We've always respected her work and we simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them? So we invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the entire week, actually, and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention.

But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they also told us Powell had never given them any evidence to prove anything she claimed at the press conference.

Powell did say that electronic voting is dangerous, and she's right, but she never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.

Fox and Rupert Murdoch can afford the best attorneys in the country. When Fox was subsequently sued by Dominion they quickly settled for a three-quarters of a billion dollars.

I do not blame Dominion in slightest for trying to retrieve their reputation and Sidney Powell did a great deal of damage to this country. She should be sued.

Three more victims of our wonderful democrats and their unchecked and insane illegal party guests. Luckily only one dead.

At what point is a group or an individual considered truly evil?

this happens all the time here in germany and most of the press is silent about it.
111 in Berlin alone !!! gang rapes last year, by whom do you think?
If people have dual citizenship, they are automatically considered German and fall out of the police statistics and these are diluted as a result.
A friend of mine is a probation officer and visits all (Bavarian) prisons throughout the year.
Syrians are by far the largest group of foreigners.
But they were mainly considered doctors under Chancellor Merkel.
Sic transit gloria mundi ,
as the ancient Romans once said (and here in Germany)

this happens all the time here in germany and most of the press is silent about it.
111 in Berlin alone !!! gang rapes last year, by whom do you think?
If people have dual citizenship, they are automatically considered German and fall out of the police statistics and these are diluted as a result.
A friend of mine is a probation officer and visits all (Bavarian) prisons throughout the year.
Syrians are by far the largest group of foreigners.
But they were mainly considered doctors under Chancellor Merkel.
Sic transit gloria mundi ,
as the ancient Romans once said (and here in Germany)
One could say a cultural invasion has/is taking place. Those not willing to assimilate should not be welcome. A great past president, Theodore Roosevelt strongly believed in this.

Voter fraud?......yes indeed.

The Kraken couldn't be unleashed because the so called "Judges" were afraid to take a deep dive into the Truth.

Now these lawyers are being sued out of existence by the deep state, and the crooked Dominion voting machine company.

Try and expose the swamp and the deep state, and they will unleash their own Kraken on you.

Pride morale patch allowed on military uniform for "Pride Month"? WTF? While I have both gay and trans friends I don't see how allowing this promotes unit cohesion nor military readiness.

https://johnalucas6.substack.com/p/the-continuing-politicization-of

The military used to be non-political. It should remain that way.

From the article:

A new political symbol for uniforms

The latest example of this politicization (and there are many) has been revealed by the Stars and Stripes. It reports that the commander of the OSAN airbase in South Korea has authorized troops on the base to wear a “pride morale patch” on their military uniforms, in public and while on duty.

The commander’s spokeswoman told Stars and Stripes that “The patch represents the advancement of the Air Force’s commitment to diversity, inclusion, dignity, and respect within the mission.” Now, there is a commander who understands what his political masters want to see.

Frankly, I would prefer an Air Force that prioritized a “commitment” to winning our wars, but that’s just old-fashioned me.

Although they call it a “pride patch, the “pride” being touted has nothing to do with military accomplishments as does, say, a Ranger tab, a Seal trident, airborne wings, a ribbon or medal signifying an award for valor in combat, or even a campaign ribbon.

So now Army troops on the air base can proudly proclaim their allegiance to diverse sexual practices by sporting “pride” patch alongside their Ranger tabs, CIB’s and valor awards. Nice job, commander.

So, make no mistake about it: Flaunting a 13-colored “pride” patch that announces the wearer’s supposed “pride” in identifying with particular sexual practices or lifestyles, is a political statement. It does absolutely nothing to advance a miliary unit’s lethality, competence or readiness. But it does signal loyalty to DEI politics. Allowing it on any military uniform is another strike against an apolitical military, which is essential to a free country. But the base commander, Colonel William McKibban, clearly sees which way the political winds are blowing. My prediction is that he will make general.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominiqueM

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?