Politics

I believe the reason Democrats have no problem voting for someone that promises to take away Constitutional Rights is that they think it will not affect them personally. To their mind, it will only be the other guy who's Rights are violated. As long as they think it's not their Ox getting gored, they're perfectly ok with it.

Yep.

do you lawyer much? I will say, I don't like trump never have , way before he became president.

having said that, I will take just a single serving of crap......so logic to me is , don't vote against my own best interests. In my case the 2a and border drives my vote.....it is illogical to me to vote for a party that wants to impede/take away my rights. for someone to own guns and vote D doesn't seem like a wise choice......bob

I have said I don't plan to vote for him a third time, and taken some flack on here for it. Maybe... MAYBE if he selects a "knock it out of the ballpark VP" (though I don't expect he will). That said, I thought that was a well stated response Bob; I certainly appreciate your position.

I believe the reason Democrats have no problem voting for someone that promises to take away Constitutional Rights is that they think it will not affect them personally. To their mind, it will only be the other guy who's Rights are violated. As long as they think it's not their Ox getting gored, they're perfectly ok with it.

In addition to this, most Democrats are willing to sacrifice their Rights (and the Rights of others) to achieve whatever goal they desire. Some might disagree with this assessment, but listening to them say this in various ways over a lifetime tell's me it's not far off the mark.
"Those who give up some freedom for security receive neither."

We are losing 6 Jobs up here June 19th. "Rail"

Air force & Spaceforce launched 2 unarmed Minuteman 3 missles.

Getting warmed up for things to come? LOL.

Last edited:
Air force & Spaceforce launched 2 unarmed Minuteman 3 missles.

Getting warmed up for things to come? LOL.
Actually not a bad idea. The Russian military hasn't spent hardly anything on their nuclear deterrent maintenance for almost two decades (easy money to syphon off for new Yachts and dachas). That is not to say most of their stuff won't work, but a lot of their on paper capability is questionable. On the other hand, a reminder that all of our stuff works as advertised and will hit within a few meters of the target would seem timely.

do you lawyer much? I will say, I don't like trump never have , way before he became president.

having said that, I will take just a single serving of crap......so logic to me is , don't vote against my own best interests. In my case the 2a and border drives my vote.....it is illogical to me to vote for a party that wants to impede/take away my rights. for someone to own guns and vote D doesn't seem like a wise choice......bob
If your vote is driven by 2A and the border, and you believe that Trump is better than Biden on those issues (which he most certainly is), then of course that would be a logical choice for you.

While those two issues are also important to me, there are others that also inform my thinking, and it would be illogical for me to vote for Trump. Frankly, it would be pretty illogical for me to vote for Biden.

Weasel Andrew McCabe afraid he’s going to jail, and rightly so, if Trump gets second term….. rotten bastard….
If I was Trump, the first thing I would do when reelected, is drive down to the DOJ & FBI, and do a mass firing.
I would want to look them in the eye when I tell them to get the hell out of the building, and go jump off a cliff.

If I was Trump, the first thing I would do when reelected, is drive down to the DOJ & FBI, and do a mass firing.
I would want to look them in the eye when I tell them to get the hell out of the building, and go jump off a cliff.

The only problem is what that is what kind of “bench” do they have to replace them with. While lawyers are plentiful, good ones aren’t.

The only problem is what that is what kind of “bench” do they have to replace them with. While lawyers are plentiful, good ones aren’t.
Trump needs to be smart, and put the right people in the right places. Something he failed to do the first time around, because he probably listened to the wrong people .
Personally, i would court Trey Gowdy for the head of the DOJ.
As far as the FBI, some serious digging into who is possibly affiliated with the deep state, and who is bipartisan would be required.
I'm sure there could be some intelligent "up & comers" to replace the rats at the top. People who believe in the rule of law, and not succumbing to peer pressure for fear of their jobs.
Or .....maybe not .
It's going to take a lot of work.

Interesting comment in the latest ISW summary. One can only wonder how long even Russia's totally cowed and apathetic population will tolerate this level of butchery.

Putin inadvertently indicated on June 5 that Russian forces may be suffering roughly 20,000 monthly casualties in Ukraine, which, if accurate, would be roughly equal to or just below the number of new personnel that Russia reportedly generates per month. Putin inadvertently suggested that roughly 5,000 Russian personnel are killed in action in Ukraine each month, which further suggests that roughly 15,000 Russian personnel are wounded in action, assuming a standard three-to-one wounded-to-killed casualty ratio.[14] ISW cannot confirm Putin's suggested casualty rate and his apparent inadvertent admission does not serve as a clear claim about Russian casualties in Ukraine. Putin's suggested figure does align somewhat with the lower end of Ukrainian reporting about Russian casualty rates, however. Ukrainian Ground Forces Commander Lieutenant General Oleksandr Pavlyuk stated on May 2 that Russian forces suffer about 25,000 to 30,000 killed and wounded personnel per month.[15] Ukrainian Main Military Intelligence Directorate (GUR) Deputy Chief Major General Vadym Skibitskyi reported on January 15, 2024, that Russia recruits around 30,000 personnel per month.[16] Ruslan Pukhov, the head of the Moscow-based Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies and a member of a Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) civilian advisory board, similarly claimed in mid-April 2024 that current Russian crypto-mobilization efforts are generating roughly 30,000 new personnel each month.[17] Russian officials are reportedly concerned about decreasing recruitment rates ahead of the expected Russian Summer 2024 offensive effort, and it is unclear if the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) has maintained the roughly 30,000 recruitment rate it reportedly had in January and April of 2024.[18]

This is interesting. :unsure::unsure:

JESSE WATTERS: Biden is now accusing Donald Trump of doing exactly what he did​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RussellArr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?