Politics

Yeah, the brain and skull matter on the trunk kinda makes it very hard for me to swallow that Oswald's bullet(s) did the head damage. That's a lot more consistent with a bullet having entered his skull from the front.

No idea who was running the show, the only thing I know for certain is that Oswald did not act alone. But there was certainly somebody running the show.
1709936582568.jpeg

This pig was running from my left to my right. Entrance hole is on the other side of the head, that's the exit. As the bullet penetrates, it creates a lot of pressure in front of it, more pressure than the skull can contain.

1709940748695.png

Yeah, the brain and skull matter on the trunk kinda makes it very hard for me to swallow that Oswald's bullet(s) did the head damage. That's a lot more consistent with a bullet having entered his skull from the front.

No idea who was running the show, the only thing I know for certain is that Oswald did not act alone. But there was certainly somebody running the show.
I have always had a sneaking suspicion that jughead johnson(LBJ) was involved in that. I don't think Oswald was smart enough or had the resources and connections to pull it off by himself. And johnson sealed all info until after his death and even then not much came out. Too many unanswered questions.

Joe Biden and the Democrat flying Monkey's have launched operation "Save my Muslim Votes"
The military will establish an aid port for the Palestinians.
All on the taxpayers dime.....imagine that!

I dont know how the Democrat Jew politicians can look at themselves in the mirror without shame?

I wasn't even 2 years old when JFK was assassinated. I didn't learn about that day until later in life.
I watched some independent videos last year by an ex detective and historian. They basically said that whole assassination deal had a huge stink to it.

If Trump beats all the bogus b.s thrown at him by the leftist flying monkey's, I do fear for his life.

One thing we have to remember about bullets, especially bullets like LHO would have used from an old Carcano rifle with ammo that was probably old then.
Bullet performance is not always predictable. Once it leaves the muzzle all bets are off and the minute it hits something all rules go out the window.
Thats why despite the fact that I no longer believe LHO acted alone, when people say that this bullet or that bullet couldnt have done this or that, I just have to shake my head.
The so called magic bullet theory is meaningless because its premise is that one bullet couldn't do all the damage it did on JFK and the Gov of Texas, and not show much damage to it.
It most certainly could have. It was a long FMJ bullet fired at moderate speed, and supposedly found on the gurney that Gov Connally was on. The bullet found had rifling marks on it and is not in pristine condition as some have said.
And of course there is no way to duplicate the damage done, its impossible, even if you reloaded the same bullet, every time a bullet is fired the results are unpredictable. As well its not possible to predict the reaction of the victim to a bullet strike, it varies markedly.
The book I referenced doesnt go into the ballistics too deep, leaving that for others, but focuses more on all the other characters involved that make it much more likely that LHO didnt act alone.
I liken it to trying to prove that breaking in a new bore produces any predictable result or improvement.
Its not possible.

I wasn't even 2 years old when JFK was assassinated. I didn't learn about that day until later in life.
I watched some independent videos last year by an ex detective and historian. They basically said that whole assassination deal had a huge stink to it.

If Trump beats all the bogus b.s thrown at him by the leftist flying monkey's, I do fear for his life.
I was 10 and remember that day very well.

I remember my parents had a hard cover book on the Warren Report. I don't know what ever happened to it?

Joe, have you ever read this book? For most of my life I always believed that LHO did the shooting all alone, I dont believe that any more, this book totally changed my mind.
I have not read that book, but will check it out. I think part of my skepticism of the whole Oswald did not act alone conspiracy is that I grew up in the state that produced Jim Garrison. I don't know anyone of the period who didn't think he was anything but certifiable.

I too have a copy of the Warren Commission Report and read it rather thoroughly because it was the subject of a graduate school symposium debate, and I captained the government side. While not nearly as readable as any book on the subject, it probably should be read before running too quickly with an alternative theory.

One of the points we made way back then was how vast the conspiracy would have had to have been to also assure the right outcome to the Warren Commission. I also would suggest there were a number of utterly incorruptible members of the commission. Who knows. :E Shrug:

Last edited:
RFK’s vaccine concerns are correct in my opinion, his causation was not correct. Vaccine Consequences are multi-factor. His lane was mercury and other adjutants which cross the blood-brain barrier, he was not correct on other proposed causations. The one thing he is spot on as a litigant is that the only number that matters is the number of vaccines required to save 1 life, minus the amount of harmful side effects. He is 100% anti-vax because of that data, I’m 70% anti-vax looking at the same data set. Anyone that is 100% pro-vax is being scammed by big pharma, they are doing a lot of harm resting on weak data in many cases.

As for Ukraine, he is suspicious of it because of his suspicions of various non-democracy interests. I’m concerned about Ukraine myself because we’ve had a number of sketchy interactions before the war, including relatives of Romney, Pelosi, Biden, and others all on Ukrainian boards and doing deals there. We also were interfering in their legitimate prosecutions. We were also using Ukraine as a scam to run funding there, route it back through Sam Bankman-Fried, and fund the DNC. So in light of all that corruption, people cannot see straight that it doesn’t matter right at this moment, beating Putin does. I can’t judge the man for his current Ukraine position in light of the constellation of unrelated shitty facts about the US gov’t and Ukraine the past 15 years.
I'll simply say that I do not know a single medical professional who recommends children not take basic childhood vaccines.

With respect to Ukraine, I am referring only to the broadly false battlefield "information" that he is repeating.

I have not read that book, but will check it out. I think part of my skepticism of the whole Oswald did not act alone conspiracy is that I grew up in the state that produced Jim Garrison. I don't know anyone of the period who didn't think he was anything but certifiable.

I do have a copy of the Warren Commission Report and read it rather thoroughly because it was the subject of a graduate school symposium debate, and I captained the government side. While not nearly as readable as any book on the subject, it probably should be read before running too quickly with an alternative theory.

One of the points we made way back then was how vast the conspiracy would have had to have been to also assure the right outcome to the Warren Commission. I also would suggest there were a number of utterly incorruptible members of the commission. Who knows. :E Shrug:
We cannot assail the integrity of them all, and should not.

Wrong is not [necessarily] evil.

Someone would have to come up with something pretty significant to shake my understanding of human anatomy and phys, hydrodynamics, and terminal ballistics to move me from where I find myself. I've read a few attempts over the years, and the defenses of the lone gunman always run into logical absurdities.

There is only 1 explanation for skull/brain matter on the trunk. The pressure wave is *always* in front of the bullet, not behind it. I do not doubt for an instant that LHO pulled the trigger 3 times, I don't even doubt that at least one of his bullets struck the President. But there is no way on earth 1 of his bullets put Kennedy's skull and brain matter on the trunk of that limo. If it had been, it would have been all over Governor Connelly, the windshield, and the driver, not the trunk.

1709948892547.jpeg

I'll simply say that I do not know a single medical professional who recommends children not take basic childhood vaccines.

With respect to Ukraine, I am referring only to the broadly false battlefield "information" that he is repeating.

You’re probably right, but they are brainwashed imbeciles that lost their critical thinking.

Some examples;

In Illinois you cannot opt out of having your infant temporarily blinded with syphillus or ghonerrea cream. Had to threaten the hospital. It turns out they made it a state law because the crack whores cause blindness in their infants, and the manufacturer was friends with the legislature, so they made it a medically unnecessary, highly lucrative scam to thrust on all citizens.

All the kids in our neighborhood were being pushed to get the HPV vaccine as young children. This, even though it is ineffective at the strain that causes cervical cancer. Another scam.

Then there was a vaccine they wanted for my kids that is contracted by a dog licking itself, then transmitting to a child. We didn’t have a dog and we didn’t take our children to places with dogs at that tender age.

There is no safe injection or medicine, all have side effects, including lethal side effects. The fact that medical practitioners cannot engage in risk reward calculations shows how out to lunch they truly are.

Then there is soulless big pharma. Shall we recall that NSAIDs worked fine for reducing inflammation, but a tiny amount of people complained about tummy aches as the side effect? Big Pharma invented Vioxx, which was less effective than NSAIDS but they prescribed it to countless people based on BS from pharma. Pharma suppressed the adverse reactions data and of course most docs have no idea that the raw data is always held by pharma, the clinical trial synopsis is all that is peer reviewed by JAMA, lancet, et Al. Vioxx killed 60,000 people before they scam came to light.

I won’t even touch on the global all-cause mortality rates over the past three years that cannot be explained by the medical establishment. Hmmm.

The vaccines would probably be fine IF THEY WERE SPACED WELL APART. But packed together, they seem to trigger something in children.
Oswald, or anyone else cannot fire two of the shots as closely together as they were WITH A MANNLICHER RIFLE. the bold handle is forward of the trigger, and requires two extra motions to complete a bolt cycle by hand. Try it, I have. And this is without the additional effort of bolt lift after a shot has been fired and somewhat sticky in the chamber. Impossible to my mind, and I am a BIG Mannlicher fanboy.

As far as vaccines go, they lost me after the second corona jab. I'm 68 years old, if I catch something and die, I guess I'll die. But I've had it with being the beta testing program for some chemical company.

Well shame on you for not following medical guidance, causing others to die from your selfishness. Currently, they recommend full vaccination plus 9 boosters to be up to date on the artificial immune system plan.

When I’m king, I look forward to strapping down all the people that shut down this country to true-up their boosters.

By that point, I’m sure most people will be 38 Covid boosters behind to “flatten the curve and get us back to normal”

The vaccines would probably be fine IF THEY WERE SPACED WELL APART. But packed together, they seem to trigger something in children.
Oswald, or anyone else cannot fire two of the shots as closely together as they were WITH A MANNLICHER RIFLE. the bold handle is forward of the trigger, and requires two extra motions to complete a bolt cycle by hand. Try it, I have. And this is without the additional effort of bolt lift after a shot has been fired and somewhat sticky in the chamber. Impossible to my mind, and I am a BIG Mannlicher fanboy.
LHO used an Italian Carcano.

I was 10 and remember that day very well.
I was teaching a builder's math class at Port Hueneme Naval Station. About halfway through the Chief came bursting through the door and hollered ,"The President's been shot! Secure your class and everyone is dismissed. Go home. " You could have heard a pin drop and we all held our breath for a second. Then everyone started asking questions and speculating like people do.

I tried to find some info on the car radio on my way home but there was nothing but Tennessee Ernie Ford singing hymns. Don't know why I remember that so clearly. We were glued to the tv the rest of the day trying to get some info but nobody was tallking yet.

LHO used an Italian Carcano.

Eyewitness police at the book depository that were former military reported in the written record that he used a Mauser. They recovered a Carcano later on, and a bullet from a Carcano on his hospital gurney, and a receipt from LHO for a Carcano and a defective scope from a Chicago milsurp dealer.

None of this info gave me much comfort, someone calling something a Mauser is fairly declarative, and it looks nothing like a Carcano.

From the web:

The rifle Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly used to shoot President Kennedy was an Italian-made 6.5 Manlincher-Carcano. However, the rifle was originally identified by Dallas police as a German-made 7.65 Mauser. Was it human error that caused this discrepancy, or was this a sign there was a conspiracy?

Deputy Eugene Boone worked for Bill Decker in the Sheriff’s Department. After JFK was shot, Boone was on the 6th floor of the TSBD when he found a rifle hidden behind a stack of boxes. He credited the flashlight he was carrying, saying without it he never would have seen it. Captain Fritz and Lt. J.C. Day of the Dallas Police Department arrived next and examined the rifle. They were soon joined by Deputy Constable Seymour Weitzman, who had once owned a sporting goods store, and he identified the rifle as a 7.65 Mauser. He was so certain that the next day he wrote in his deputy’s report that the rifle was a 7.65 Mauser. When he testified before the Warren Commission, he told them he had told the FBI in Dallas that the gun was a 7.65 Mauser. Sheriff’s Deputy Roger Craig said the same thing, and under oath and in sworn testimonies, both Weitzman and Craig said the rifle was a 7.65 Mauser.

Captain Fritz took control of the rifle and handled it closely. He confirmed it was a German-made Mauser. He even ejected a live round from the chamber, so he had a good look at the rifle.

In the early morning hours of November 23, Dallas District Attorney Henry Wade told a press conference that the murder weapon was a Mauser. Later that day, the FBI reported that Oswald had purchased a 6.5 Italian-made rifle through the mail under the name A.J. Hidell, and once that was known, all references to the Mauser disappeared and the murder weapon became a Manlicher-Carcano. There were no signed affidavits from police officers or sheriffs deputies explaining why the rifle was originally said to be a Mauser, nor was there an explanation from Captain Fritz or anyone else in authority that it was a Carcano. No one claimed to have seen or handled the rifle the day before.

A receipt from Klein’s Sporting Goods in Chicago with Oswald’s handwriting was then found among his possessions, indicating that’s where he had bought the rifle. The Post Office receipt for the rifle should have been signed by the person who received it, which would have been Oswald. However, Postal Inspector D.H. Homes, who was also an FBI informant, somehow lost the receipt, even though the Post Office was supposed to retain it. So, an opportunity to connect Oswald directly to the rifle could not be done.

The Carcano rifle had stamped on the barrel: “Made Italy” and “Cal 6.5.” How was it that so many people handled this rifle, for extended periods, on the 22nd and the 23rd, but no one noticed this?

Also of interest is the story of a man who would eventually become the director of the Marine Corps in the Intelligence Center at Quantico, Virginia. He did not want his name revealed, but he is on record as saying, “I know more about the rifle found in the Depository than most people.” At the time of the assassination, he worked as a clerk for the Dallas FBI, and was asked by FBI agent Vincent Drain to build a box for the rifle so it could be flown to Washington for testing late on the night of November 23rd. The clerk’s name is in the Warren Report, his fingerprints were found on boxes on the 6th floor, and Agent Drain said that two clerks had packed the rifle, so his story is believable.

The unnamed clerk would also state, “The rifle had a dirty bore…an exceptionally dirty bore,” which meant it had not been fired for quite some time. It was likely wrapped in something that collected dust particles inside the barrel. With this in mind, let’s consider the testimony of Robert Frazier, the FBI firearms expert who examined the rifle closely when it was sent to Washington. He was asked by Warren Commission member John McCloy specifically if he found any metal fragments in the barrel of the rifle. Frazier replied, “I did not examine it for that.” It seems plausible that an expert like Frazier would have checked the barrel to compare metal fragments found there to fragments removed from JFK’s and Connally’s bodies. So, he dodged the question, which suggests he did not want to honestly answer what the barrel looked like.

Supporters of the Warren Commission have said that at Ruth Paine’s house after the assassination, Marina Oswald directed the police to the garage where she said Oswald kept his rifle. All that was found was a blanket. Ruth Paine never saw the rifle, so we only have Marina’s account that a rifle was there, and her testimony was most inconsistent and unreliable throughout the assassination weekend.

One final point. If the Dallas Police, FBI, and Warren Commission were so sure it was Oswald’s gun that was found on the 6th floor, why did Police Chief Jesse Curry tell Dallas reporter Tom Johnson on July 16, 1964, “We don’t have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody’s yet been able to put him in that building with a gun in his hand.” Something does not add up. For more stories like this, please check out It Did Not Start With JFK, published by Sunbury Press.

Last edited:
Eyewitness police at the book depository that were former military reported in the written record that he used a Mauser. They recovered a Carcano later on, and a bullet from a Carcano on his hospital gurney, and a receipt from LHO for a Carcano and a defective scope from a Chicago milsurp dealer.

None of this info gave me much comfort, someone calling something a Mauser is fairly declarative, and it looks nothing like a Carcano.
Like the scene in Sniper 3, Tom Berenger picks up a Mosin Nagant and says "98 Mauser, finest rifle ever made".
No technical adviser on set that day I guess....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalWhitesi

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?