Politics

America is safer since he (Biden) took office.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The blood is on Joe's hands, but MTG finally got him to say it.
72889309007-xxx-news-state-of-the-union-2024008.JPG

A decade or so ago a friend of mine was complaining about kids playing video games inside instead of going outdoors.

I replied, a bit tongue-in-cheek: "Future war fighters are getting trained."

And now...

I hope our military is taking this to heart. We don’t want our men and women subjected to this. I am 100% in support of Ukraine in this conflict, but this waste of young men and women is sickening. I wish we would just cut the head off the snake and be done with it.

I hope our military is taking this to heart. We don’t want our men and women subjected to this. I am 100% in support of Ukraine in this conflict, but this waste of young men and women is sickening. I wish we would just cut the head off the snake and be done with it.

Indeed, this is sickening to watch. I can only hope my children will never be subjected to such horrors.

This is the State of the Union that I want to hear:

I think Robert Kennedy Jr. is the smartest of any of this year's candidates for US President.
Some may consider him to be some sort of "wack job" but I've been accused of that myself :)

If RFK Jr. becomes the Libertarian Party candidate, he may have a chance at getting elected.

He is an honorable human being. I’m 80% aligned with RFK, but where we part ways is his views on Affirmative Action. It’s a bellwether for many other issues that cause racial friction and a welfare state. What the world needs, and what no party will provide, is pulling the bandaid off. The teat of big government is why minorities have illegitimate children, can’t pay for their own healthcare, and their section8 housing assures they stay in their ghettos of like-minded people in the crab basket.

Will I vote for RFK? Maybe. He is far more good and honest than bad and leftist. But it’s TBD. I may vote for him if it looks like Trump is going to prison and a vote for RFK results in noBody getting to 270 electoral votes, which would push the decision to congress, that may select RFK or Trump, or may select a different VP that was on a different ticket. I get to decide all this in November when I have lay of the land on who can beat Biden.

FYI, RFK is both an environmentalist and a hunter. That’s a plus, because dems hate hunting and are corporate-environmentalists. Republicans claim to love hunting but they support corporate polluters of our watersheds and BLM lands. RFK is the perfect candidate if you vote solely based on love of hunting and a promising, sustainable future for it.

I think Robert Kennedy Jr. is the smartest of any of this year's candidates for US President.
Some may consider him to be some sort of "wack job" but I've been accused of that myself :)

If RFK Jr. becomes the Libertarian Party candidate, he may have a chance at getting elected.

I need to do a deeper dive on where he is on various issues that are important to me. I will say this, on the surface: that was a very effective video, IMHO. Dear heavens, Biden could only hope to ever sound that coherent, and Trump could only dream of being that magnanimous.

Thanks for the share Mark.

Sounds like he running to be Trump’s VP.

The sheer magnitude of this (288 people) is just hard to wrap my head around, and I'm sure this is not the only one:

Yes, we are becoming a 3rd world country. Thanks Biden!

He is an honorable human being. I’m 80% aligned with RFK, but where we part ways is his views on Affirmative Action. It’s a bellwether for many other issues that cause racial friction and a welfare state. What the world needs, and what no party will provide, is pulling the bandaid off. The teat of big government is why minorities have illegitimate children, can’t pay for their own healthcare, and their section8 housing assures they stay in their ghettos of like-minded people in the crab basket.

Will I vote for RFK? Maybe. He is far more good and honest than bad and leftist. But it’s TBD. I may vote for him if it looks like Trump is going to prison and a vote for RFK results in noBody getting to 270 electoral votes, which would push the decision to congress, that may select RFK or Trump, or may select a different VP that was on a different ticket. I get to decide all this in November when I have lay of the land on who can beat Biden.

FYI, RFK is both an environmentalist and a hunter. That’s a plus, because dems hate hunting and are corporate-environmentalists. Republicans claim to love hunting but they support corporate polluters of our watersheds and BLM lands. RFK is the perfect candidate if you vote solely based on love of hunting and a promising, sustainable future for it.
My only issue with him has been children's vaccines and Ukraine.

He was part of a group in the early 2000's that included celebrities like Don Imus who embraced the claim that common children's vaccines caused autism. He published a thoroughly debunked article in 2005 in Rolling Stone and Salon that argued this and formed a non-profit to publicize his beliefs. This notion still garners support on in the nether regions of the web.

A decade later, his views actually may have contributed to a particularly deadly measles outbreak in American Samoa. A paragraph from an article critical of him by Jessica McDonnald who is something of a well established fact checker.

Kennedy also played a part in one of the worst measles outbreaks in recent memory. In 2018, two infants in American Samoa died when nurses accidentally prepared the combined measles, mumps and rubella, or MMR, vaccine with expired muscle relaxant rather than water. The Samoan government temporarily suspended the vaccination program, and anti-vaccine advocates — including Kennedy and his nonprofit — flooded the area with misinformation. The vaccination rate dropped to a dangerously low level. The next year, when a traveler brought measles to the islands, the disease tore through the population, sickening more than 5,700 people and killing 83, most of them young children.

He also absolutely believes the CIA assassinated his father and has spoken about it as recently as June of last year on Bill Maher's podcast. You can find it easily. I have no idea, but I have always been highly suspicious of these CIA conspiracies - JFK, 911, et al. The agency can't keep a secret about anything, but these remain for ever iron tight.

My biggest concern is that he spouts the Douglas Macgregor nonsense about Ukraine including the vast losses Ukraine has suffered compared to Russia. I know of no one with any military sense or access to even the most basic data on the war who believes this. Unlike Macgregor, I do not think Kennedy is beholding to the Kremlin so I do not know why he has embraced this long debunked Kremlin propaganda. Perhaps, like McCain he simply wants be a contrarian and burnish his credentials as a maverick?

Thank you for that Red Leg. That is good to know. I do want to take a closer look but that is helpful to know.

He was part of a group in the early 2000's that included celebrities like Don Imus who embraced the claim that common children's vaccines caused autism. He published a thoroughly debunked article in 2005 in Rolling Stone and Salon that argued this and formed a non-profit to publicize his beliefs. This notion still garners support on in the nether regions of the web.

A decade later, his views actually may have contributed to a particularly deadly measles outbreak in American Samoa. A paragraph from an article critical of him by Jessica McDonnald who is something of a well established fact checker.

Kennedy also played a part in one of the worst measles outbreaks in recent memory. In 2018, two infants in American Samoa died when nurses accidentally prepared the combined measles, mumps and rubella, or MMR, vaccine with expired muscle relaxant rather than water. The Samoan government temporarily suspended the vaccination program, and anti-vaccine advocates — including Kennedy and his nonprofit — flooded the area with misinformation. The vaccination rate dropped to a dangerously low level. The next year, when a traveler brought measles to the islands, the disease tore through the population, sickening more than 5,700 people and killing 83, most of them young children.

He also absolutely believes the CIA assassinated his father and has spoken about it as recently as June of last year on Bill Maher's podcast. You can find it easily. I have no idea, but I have always been highly suspicious of these CIA conspiracies - JFK, 911, et al. The agency can't keep a secret about anything, but these remain for ever iron tight.

My biggest concern is that he spouts the Douglas Macgregor nonsense about Ukraine including the vast losses Ukraine has suffered compared to Russia. I know of no one with any military sense or access to even the most basic data on the war who believes this. Unlike Macgregor, I do not think Kennedy is beholding to the Kremlin so I do not know why he has embraced this long debunked Kremlin propaganda. Perhaps, like McCain he simply wants be a contrarian and burnish his credentials as a maverick?
Joe, have you ever read this book? For most of my life I always believed that LHO did the shooting all alone, I dont believe that any more, this book totally changed my mind.

RFK’s vaccine concerns are correct in my opinion, his causation was not correct. Vaccine Consequences are multi-factor. His lane was mercury and other adjutants which cross the blood-brain barrier, he was not correct on other proposed causations. The one thing he is spot on as a litigant is that the only number that matters is the number of vaccines required to save 1 life, minus the amount of harmful side effects. He is 100% anti-vax because of that data, I’m 70% anti-vax looking at the same data set. Anyone that is 100% pro-vax is being scammed by big pharma, they are doing a lot of harm resting on weak data in many cases.

As for Ukraine, he is suspicious of it because of his suspicions of various non-democracy interests. I’m concerned about Ukraine myself because we’ve had a number of sketchy interactions before the war, including relatives of Romney, Pelosi, Biden, and others all on Ukrainian boards and doing deals there. We also were interfering in their legitimate prosecutions. We were also using Ukraine as a scam to run funding there, route it back through Sam Bankman-Fried, and fund the DNC. So in light of all that corruption, people cannot see straight that it doesn’t matter right at this moment, beating Putin does. I can’t judge the man for his current Ukraine position in light of the constellation of unrelated shitty facts about the US gov’t and Ukraine the past 15 years.

Joe, have you ever read this book? For most of my life I always believed that LHO did the shooting all alone, I dont believe that any more, this book totally changed my mind.
Yeah, the brain and skull matter on the trunk kinda makes it very hard for me to swallow that Oswald's bullet(s) did the head damage. That's a lot more consistent with a bullet having entered his skull from the front.

No idea who was running the show, the only thing I know for certain is that Oswald did not act alone. But there was certainly somebody running the show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bdurfey

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with