Politics

Those of you that consider yourselves experts on Ukraine and the war, should actually talk to one.....or two people that live there. At least once, and see what they think. Not an ABC interview of Pres Z or a General, or a think tank expert. Not a carefully selected interviewee chosen by MSNBC or other State Media. Just a family in Ukraine. They often don't share the learned opinions expressed above. .............FWB

I’m by no means a Biden fan but this was fact checked and proven wrong and just propaganda
The flights mentioned were all domestic flights carrying asylum seekers who are already in the US to different cities.

Last edited:
And another,
And from 5 months ago...

You're gonna be busy trying to 'fact check' all the stories out there that all say pretty much the same thing. Good luck with that.
Trying to defend Biden is an unenviable position.

This is not really news either. I remember months ago when reporters with cameras would go to airports and see plane loads of illegals getting off and the local cops trying to shoo the reporters away. Its not BULLSHIT propaganda!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Never Trumpers losing their shit......LOL
9f079bcd4b1635eb.jpg

Trumps crushing it.

Sinema will not seek reelection in November. Setting the stage for a battle between Kari Lake, and ultra Libtard, Ruben Gallego.

I’m by no means a Biden fan but this was fact checked and proven wrong and just propaganda
The flights mentioned were all domestic flights carrying asylum seekers who are already in the US to different cities.
Accidently quoted the post above yours. You are just flat wrong, all it takes is a quick look around and the story is everywhere.

Trumps crushing it.

Sinema will not seek reelection in November. Setting the stage for a battle between Kari Lake, and ultra Libtard, Ruben Gallego.
Her dropping out actually helps the democrat - not Lake.

Those of you that consider yourselves experts on Ukraine and the war, should actually talk to one.....or two people that live there. At least once, and see what they think. Not an ABC interview of Pres Z or a General, or a think tank expert. Not a carefully selected interviewee chosen by MSNBC or other State Media. Just a family in Ukraine. They often don't share the learned opinions expressed above. .............FWB

It is a very fair point. I have probably spent more time in Ukraine than most on here. Our adopted daughter is from Poltava. She is Rus and no fan of Zalensky. The other young woman we sponsored through university in the US is ethnic Ukrainian and looks favorably on the current administration. What is clear is that all of the Ukrainians I know are fiercely independent, patriotic, and opposed to Russian overlords. They also know how to fight, whether it is in an alley, on a hockey rink or on a battlefield. It is crystal clear to me that they want independence from Russia and are willing to fight to the death for it.

For all the ridiculous fights we have been in as a nation throughout history, how we cannot see our way clear to support these people in this fight is beyond me.

"The Biden administration has unleashed a new program to boost illegal immigration that allows immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a U.S. city of their choice, according to newly obtained records.

Instead of rushing the Texas border, the program lets immigrants use the administration’s app to pick a destination, buy an airline ticket, and fly in unseen on what amounts to ghost flights."

"The Biden administration has unleashed a new program to boost illegal immigration that allows immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a U.S. city of their choice, according to newly obtained records.

Instead of rushing the Texas border, the program lets immigrants use the administration’s app to pick a destination, buy an airline ticket, and fly in unseen on what amounts to ghost flights."
They are salting these people into various locations to disappear into the shadow's.

Trumps crushing it.

Is this a good thing?

They are salting these people into various locations to disappear into the shadow's.
And its been going on for months and when it finally hits the mainstream news, its quickly touted as propaganda by some, unbelievable.

Sinema is no republican.. but she has certainly voted in contrast to her party on more than a few occasions…

The threat of her seat being taken by even a moderate democrat should be concerning to republicans…

Sinema was a formally declared independent. It would have been a three-way race. Most of her support was moderate democrat. The choice is now between Kari Lake, who most non-Trump supporters see as a right wing zealot and former info babe (to quote Rush) who couldn't win the governorship, and Ruben Gallego, a former marine, and successful member of the House of Representatives and state legislature. Will be interesting to see how the polls settle out over the next month. Right now, how was it put, oh yes, "the libtard" marine extends his lead over Lake with Sinema dropping out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KindraMcki

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.