Politics

White House sources say Joe Biden is furious the Eagles booed his wife at yesterday's game and plans to call Don Henley personally.

He's going to call Glen Frey too. (Been dead since 2016.)

Pentagon Equity Chief, what in the world is happening to our country??

She calls white folks "Karens".....really??? Isn't this racist? This is some serious bullsh*t!!!!!!

White House sources say Joe Biden is furious the Eagles booed his wife at yesterday's game and plans to call Don Henley personally.

He's going to call Glen Frey too. (Been dead since 2016.)

Love it! Perfect segue for this performance by the Eagles 1974. IMO the best they ever did... along with riffs by Felder, one of the greatest ever! I wish Brandon would put on a set of headphones and listen at highest volume setting!

Apologize for ads and poor video quality- the better copies keep getting taken down.

Last edited:
1666025938204.png

America sends $6.3 billion to Switzerland so Credit Suisse can pay $495 million fine back to America.:unsure:

Gold Telegraph
@GoldTelegraph_
·
1h

Credit Suisse has agreed to pay $495 MILLION as part of a settlement with the United States over mortgage-backed securities, which should send everyone down memory lane of the 2008 financial crisis. Today: Credit Suisse is feeling lots of pressure You can’t make this stuff up.

America sends $6.3 billion to Switzerland so Credit Suisse can pay $495 million fine back to America.:unsure:

Gold Telegraph
@GoldTelegraph_
·
1h

Credit Suisse has agreed to pay $495 MILLION as part of a settlement with the United States over mortgage-backed securities, which should send everyone down memory lane of the 2008 financial crisis. Today: Credit Suisse is feeling lots of pressure You can’t make this stuff up.

Credit Swiss stock is dirt cheap, good time to buy. Too big to fail, it’s not Lehman Brothers.

Do you guys still operate HRT ?

I think the British prime minister requires extraction from a hostage situation :).

Reactions: WAB
Credit Swiss stock is dirt cheap, good time to buy. Too big to fail, it’s not Lehman Brothers.

Too big to fail really messes with the system. Especially the way we did it in 2008. Stock holders should all loose their positions to the government and the government should be required to sell new stock to the public within five years of the takeover. Instead Wall Street makes big donations, pays massive speaking fees and gives board positions to family members and friends of politicians, etc and everything is swept under the rug. The reason we have the current problem which is getting worse is the same group are running the big banks. In 2008, one banker was convicted if memory serves me correct. It needs to be different this time.

A question for folks in the south. I read an article that a Libertarian from GA could affect the Warnock/Walker race. I did not previously know that. What's the mood down there? This is just my opinion (and I admit I haven't studied it super close): I don't think Walker is navigating things near as well as he did defensive players on the field. It feels to me like his campaign could have been handled better. Forgive the pun, but I could see a fumble at the goal line. I hope I am wrong.

Just as a follow-up to your original question: Did you happen to watch the debate the other night?

Either Warnock and his people were caught completely off guard, or they are just that incompetent along with underestimating Walker... I think both.. Walker, on the other hand, came off surprisingly well-prepared and informed. He stuck to the strength conservative issues and hammered Warnock multiple times on failed policy of the democrats. Walker's people did a masterful job preparing him, and Walker made a solid accounting of himself.

On several occasions, Walker called out Warnock who failed rebut Walker with anything sensible or on-topic. At the end, Warnock simply quit answering questions altogether. This debate finally exposed him for the fool puppet that he truly is, and Walker, of all people, was the one who exposed him!

Just as a follow-up to your original question: Did you happen to watch the debate the other night?

Either Warnock and his people were caught completely off guard, or they are just that incompetent along with underestimating Walker... I think both.. Walker, on the other hand, came off surprisingly well-prepared and informed. He stuck to the strength conservative issues and hammered Warnock multiple times on failed policy of the democrats. Walker's people did a masterful job preparing him, and Walker made a solid accounting of himself.

On several occasions, Walker called out Warnock who failed rebut Walker with anything sensible or on-topic. At the end, Warnock simply quit answering questions altogether. This debate finally exposed him for the fool puppet that he truly is, and Walker, of all people, was the one who exposed him!
Let's just hope the dumber section of the population could even comprehend that Walker won debate.

These dems and liberals seem hell bent upon starting a scrap, probably hoping a Republican reaction would save them in November.

My BIL lives north of Atlanta. He calls once a week to see if we have died, a tradition of his parents that he carries one- I digress. He mentioned that the Atlanta media (DemonRat) has two black candidates so it would be racist to name call about that- but they seem to be making a deal about Walker being a former football player- holding to the stereotype that football players are just big dumb guys. BIL is a retired engineer with no football background but he can see that Walker doesn't fit that description, but he's not sure of the other voters with no sports background in the state.

Let's just hope the dumber section of the population could even comprehend that Walker won debate.

You bring up a valid point. It is unfortunately true that most voters vote on emotion along with a host of other factors that have nothing to do with who the actual better candidate may be. Obviously this is why we currently have the Idiot-in Chief that is taking up space in the WH..

This GA senate race will come down to voter turn-out. If the republicans and independents show up to vote this time around, Walker wins easily. For what little polls are worth, they suggest that GA dems seem to be unmotivated for these mid-terms. The Warnock's campaign has received huge donations from out-of state dems. They are outspending Walker nearly 3:1. That me be a problem with the low info/low IQ voters you eluded to..

I've been telling everyone I know that we need to get our a$$es out to vote, and if they do not, I don't want to hear any bitching about who won and who lost. Simple! Everyone in my town is fired up and ready to turn this sh*t show around.

Famous Herschel Walker run, trucking Bill Bates (who went on to play for the Cowboys).

Famous Herschel Walker run, trucking Bill Bates (who went on to play for the Cowboys).

Here's for doing the same to Warnock that he did to Bates. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]