Politics

307122894_521586896634626_9084616955356566044_n.jpg
 
1663784609806.png
 
I suspect you’re right, but I really think the D’s could get a better bunch of advisers. If that’s all they got, the R’s better whip some tail in Nov.
At some point you'll realize that both sides have the same advisers.
 
At some point you'll realize that both sides have the same advisers.
The crop advising Uncle Joe have proven to be a gaggle of morons. Trump ran off advisors who were eminently better. Bush‘s team were Rhodes Scholars by comparison. Do you think Desantis would have underlings that would perform like Sippy Cups crew? I don’t.
 
World Health Leaders

1663797821354.png
 
Oh sh*t, not a single political post since 9:02 last night. Come on, I know we can find some funny sh*t around the world :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,810
Latest member
LyndonGmz3
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top