Politics

FC15E766-F76E-4387-B128-02A9E8833778.png

Liberals today (and yesterday), as the Supreme Court channeled their inner Slim Whitman…

Oo-oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo-oo
When I'm calling you
Oo-oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo-oo
Will you answer too?
Oo-oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo-oo

COkw9vRWcAAkNwO.jpg

Well, it definitely hasn't been a slow news week!

I'm honestly surprised that the Dems haven't pushed harder to pack the SC.

I have two nieces who are, or just were, on the steps of the Supreme Court in support of prolife.

I'm both very proud of them and nervous all at the same time. The irrational nut jobs will be out in full force tonight !

And Biden had staff meet with oil and gas production CEO's but is meeting personally today with wind and solar corporate leads.
And not only that he is now being issued little cards telling him every move to make, even when with a bunch of friendlies!

It's also pretty interesting how many people are acting like it's both wrong and new for the SC to overturn it's own decision. Uhm....

And parroting politicians lies about Justices having lied about things being "settled."

And not only that he is now being issued little cards telling him every move to make, even when with a bunch of friendlies!

Well at least the fact they didn't remind him not to shit himself shows the Depends are working.

Yeah, those on the left are apoplectic in their response.
Don't you just love it when honest people win one? Bet there are a lot of soiled Depends on the left. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of sewer sludge.

Don't you just love it when honest people win one? Bet there are a lot of soiled Depends on the left. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of sewer sludge.

3385.jpg

I was a kid when the SC fabricated a new civil right…..one not to be found in the Constitution. However I’m interested in history and have read much about Roe v Wade and the aftermath. Keep in mind that we on the pro-life side believe deep down in our souls that RvW made murder lawful. No pro-choice activist could possibly feel any stronger about the issue than the pro-choice side. And yet, I‘ve never heard that when the RvW decision was handed down that anyone feared violent protest from the pro-choice side. No death threats. Not even any promises to pack the court.

View attachment 472937

Remember when??? Joe can't remember lunch, but he (and all the senate) needs reminded of this one.
There are a great number of similar quotes, clips, or other recorded media of sippy cup Joe flip flopping his way through a career in DC. I am convinced that he truly has no moral code, no beliefs, no personality, and no commitment to anything he says. He is a hack, political pawn, that will simply say whatever he thinks will win him votes, or whatever he is told to do/say by those who own him.

Unfortunately for everyone, this has somehow fooled enough people over the years to keep him in the swamp and ultimately be inserted into his current position. And now we see the results of 50 years of corruption: an over inflated ego with outrageous self righteousness who still says anything he's told to say, or even worse will defiantly spew how great "his" thoughts/actions/decisions are. All with a big F U to anyone who dare say otherwise.

One line on the card instructed Bidet to "You take your seat". fortunately the next instruction wasn't to leave or he would have taken his seat with him.

One line on the card instructed Bidet to "You take your seat". fortunately the next instruction wasn't to leave or he would have taken his seat with him.
So pathetic. But you can't blame him. He's just a senile, demented pawn. The blame rests with those who voted for him(them). They should be tried and convicted of elder abuse and exploiting the mentally incompetent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeldaBrook

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!