Politics

VhMlJWe.jpg

I have always considered that into my vote and likewise do not consider them my countrymen. They want nothing but the worst for me or at a minimum only the very best for them and will do anything in order to achieve it. It honestly makes me sick to see what has been allowed to prosper and how many like minded individuals there are out there taking my tax dollars as salary. I'm disheartened whenever people label these radical liberals as merely stupid. Of course most of them aren't that stupid. Rather they're cold and calculating and don't mind one bit if you underestimate them.

When Biden was on Kimmel they were talking about his dissenters, and when asked about how to handle it Biden said "jokingly" to "lock them up". A Freudian slip or saying the quiet part out loud, no matter what you call it you had better pay attention.
Well, lets see; the courts have been letting criminals out because of over crowding but they would put dissenters in prisons? Yes they would. Dissenters are too dangerous to be out free.

I've known people that were so upset at someone else that they'd do things that injured themselves just to make some inconvenience for the person with whom they were upset. Seems to me this is what the Demorats are doing. If any of them stopped and thought about it for a minute they'd realize that in the present circumstances, prohibiting Donald Trump from campaigning for President is the worst thing possible for the DemonRats. If they do so, the D's will look like the destroyer of democracy- not allowing someone to run and possibly be the choice of the majority; and the D's would reduce the R field to Desantis, who not having a contentious primary with Trump, would with the Presidency in a landslide.

Sometimes people, in particular Demonrats for the last few years, have let their emotions get is the way of sound policy and strategy. Oh well, it's not like they haven't been warned.

I've known people that were so upset at someone else that they'd do things that injured themselves just to make some inconvenience for the person with whom they were upset. Seems to me this is what the Demorats are doing. If any of them stopped and thought about it for a minute they'd realize that in the present circumstances, prohibiting Donald Trump from campaigning for President is the worst thing possible for the DemonRats. If they do so, the D's will look like the destroyer of democracy- not allowing someone to run and possibly be the choice of the majority; and the D's would reduce the R field to Desantis, who not having a contentious primary with Trump, would with the Presidency in a landslide.

Sometimes people, in particular Demonrats for the last few years, have let their emotions get is the way of sound policy and strategy. Oh well, it's not like they haven't been warned.
Anyone that can still read can easily learn that this is how takeover governments do it. The communist countries still practice this so it is not something just done in the past. What has happened to any challengers to Putin in their facade elections? The billionaire oil man that thought he could run against Putin? He was lucky to escape with his life.
They can also study the kind of life that follows. It is not a wonderful life.
Those fomenting these things forget that they are human beings and won't live forever.
Their names will not be honored in the future.

What is the latest analysis on Ukraine?

There was a surprise meeting with Draghi, Macron and Scholz, with Zelensky in Ukraine. Although the focus was on the bid for Ukraine to become a member of the EU, there is rumour that the three have put pressure on Zelensky to start negotiating more with the Russians, to consider the eastern provinces as lost and in return the Ukraine gets to join the EU and nibble on the teat of EU funds to rebuild the country.

In the news, it’s almost as if there is no more conflict, I believe all the MSM have received the message to push this to the background, out of the public attention, so a compromise can be negotiated. From video footage it seems Zelensky was not very happy to hear that “this is as far the EU will go to help Ukraine”

1655415017230.png

What is the latest analysis on Ukraine?

Biden approved another billion to be laundered by the oligarchs, politicians and gangs of Ukraine, with some getting kicked back to DC in all likelihood. Ukraine leaders will keep this war going as long as the west keeps sending money they can take.

For the average Ukrainian, my heart goes out to them. They are the ones suffering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosSpin

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg