Politics

For the Covtards......

Seatbelt.jpg

I am sure which ever brand of machine they are using in CA it was out of calibration that evening, and the case will be dumped.

I am sure which ever brand of machine they are using in CA it was out of calibration that evening, and the case will be dumped.

Some sympathy for the guy at least… with such a wife it’s surprising this has not happened earlier!

Interesting the article only reports "His blood alcohol content was registered at 0.08 or higher." Maybe because that is how the law is written?????

I was curious as to what it takes to get to a 0.08 level. It's actually a rather large amount. In this age of Ubers, etc, there is no excuse for a DUI.

1653939585317.png

Drunk driving is just one more thing we don't take seriously in this country. I couldn't tell you that I have ever seen a politician get upset about kids or anyone else killed by drunk drivers. What an easy place to start holding people morally accountable and punishing effectively. We put people in jail for having a joint on them but not for attempted murder which in reality is what drunk driving is. Sort of a non consensual game of Russian Roulette.

Drunk driving is just one more thing we don't take seriously in this country. I couldn't tell you that I have ever seen a politician get upset about kids or anyone else killed by drunk drivers. What an easy place to start holding people morally accountable and punishing effectively. We put people in jail for having a joint on them but not for attempted murder which in reality is what drunk driving is. Sort of a non consensual game of Russian Roulette.
And the hell of it is that they keep doing it, even after a prison sentence.

"Other than sport shooting and hunting there's no reason for anyone to own a handgun".

Seems like a couple of good reasons to me but if you ban sales and purchases, you are of course just making the sheep that much easier to slaughter. He's just keeping to family tradition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryking7p7

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!