Politics

Dr. OZ a Muslim?
Dr Oz is proud that he is a direct descendant of Mehmet, who tried to conquer Vienna. That's like saying you are proud of descending from a mass-murdering, imperialistic pedarist.

With trackers so the secret service doesn't have to follow them around to know where they are? :)
Shouldnt be too hard to find Joey. Just find some nice smelling girl or woman and ol Joey will be right there behind here sniffing her hair and nuzzling! What a creeptard!

that is once you get through the Wall

rYAHnxw.jpg

I think the fence is to keep Brandon inside. Otherwise they'd have to install an invisible fence and put a shock collar on him.

I’d pay to see that!

Shouldnt be too hard to find Joey. Just find some nice smelling girl or woman and ol Joey will be right there behind here sniffing her hair and nuzzling! What a creeptard!
At an ice cream parlor.

1653273046949.png

Wish we could ban those same individuals from the USA, except maybe Morgan Freeman, good actor but I don't know his political views.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul K

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?