Politics

E89AONxVcBgVizC.jpeg.jpg

1629666451917.png

jpr9954... They did the same to me.

45889756-83D9-4A8E-9B0F-E66AF9207708.jpeg

Regard the penny with the Bidet on it, there is a mis-spelling on the reverse. Instead of reading Zero Cents it should say Zero Sense.
Both.

I watched Chuck Todd and four others tear Biden apart and even questioning his competency this morning. It doesn't feel right with all of these liberals turning on a liberal president.
Maybe they're feeling the pinch. Rats running from a sinking ship.

The MSNBC-CNN might talk a game but when it comes down to it, the Bidet will be allowed to quietly resign due to health considerations. they have no desire to humiliate him because they want the cause to be furthered. So now we wonder just how much it will be furthered under the leadership of Ms Horrible.

The problem with forcing Biden to resign, is that there isn't a viable replacement. VP Harris has demonstrated that she's simply not up to it. (It may be that's the reason Biden selected her as VP. )

Hypothetically if something happened to VP Harris, next in line would be Speaker Pelosi. Even Biden may be better than a President Pelosi.

Unfortunately the US hasn't got any useful options till 2024.

The sequence is Pres, Vice Pres, Speaker, But in order for the Speaker to become pres by attrition would be if both the P & VP were out of office and no new VP had been appointed. The process has been the P was removed from office, the VP became P & the new P appointed a VP (as with JFK & LBJ); or the VP was removed and the P appointed a new VP (as with Nixon, Agnew & Ford). So in order for pelosi to become pres both P & VP would need to be removed from office and have it done so quickly that successors were not appointed. I would guess that the Bidet won't complete his term, which would make Ms Horrible the Pres. The first order of business would be to appoint a new VP and that is where the real selection would be known because that person would be the candidate for Pres in 2024 unless Ms Horrible could manage to get a complete overhaul of her self.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarinaWyan

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]