Politics

Don’t most euro governments support your free benefits health care? So we pay euro governments so you get free shit. And still get enough military might between all combined to defend yourself, ok I got it
Im not sure Im understanding the question...

how health care works literally varies from state to state in the US.. and is unique in every country in the world..

For example.. we used to have a large program in Central America that we ran for the US State Department.. we held (still do) business licenses in several CA countries and were held to those countries labor laws while working there..

In many CA countries one of their requirements under labor law is to provide an employee with 13 months of pay per year.. essentially you pay them all year long... then when they complete a year, they get an additional month of pay... something like a requirement, by law, to pay everyone a "bonus"...

So.. if I want to pay you $50K a year in Guatemala.. I dont pay you $50K divided by 12 months.. I pay you $50K divided by 13 months... you end up with the same amount of money.. but you actually get less every month all year long.. and then pick up the remainder at the end of the year..

In Saudi Arabia, you are required to provide Saudi health care for any/all employees that live and work in the country under a work visa.. a basic health care plan is super cheap (I think less than $100 a month).. but literally wont cover much of anything beyond band aids and aspirin... if you want your employees to have more coverage, how you do that is your decision.. you can choose to buy your employees better coverage (at much higher rates).. or you can choose to let your employees buy whatever coverage they want (at their expense).. or you can just give them the basic coverage and provide no other options... but by law your employees MUST be provided with at least basic health care..

Whereas in some other places we do work, there is nationalized healthcare.. the quality of the healthcare sucks.. but.. we dont pay anything for it and the employee doesnt pay anything for it.. (at least not directly.. they certainly pay for it out of taxes)..

It all just depends..

Even in the US, the requirements and costs for providing healthcare in Virginia are very different than Wyoming.. which are very different than Oregon.. which is very different than Texas.. even with ACA (Obamacare) there is still significant differences in costs and coverages depending on the provider and the company involved.. (see the difference in what Tanks is paying vs what my firm is paying..)

What’s next foreign cops military and judges?? Scary stuff

This is happening at an alarming rate in other parts of the world.. it wouldnt surprise me at all if we saw more of it in the US in the next decade or two...

Go look in a mirror

Then smack yourself in the face for asking such a stupid question
So anyone who supports a free market system is a “globalist?” Or is there a more specific criteria that you have in mind.

A label such as “globalist” can have any number of meanings, I am merely asking for how you personally choose to define it.

You'd probably cry at Workman's comp rates.

Thankfully for us most of our people are covered under DBA (Defense Base Act) policies... which has a federally regulated rate and gets passed on to the customer (govt) directly.... so everyone is on a level playing field when bidding on work opportunities...

Globalist…
No borders no culture no language, all pride in ones heritage destroyed so that we all become the lowest common denominator ruled by a bunch of pricks…any person that pushes this narrative willingly or ignorantly I would call a globalist.
In that case, I have some very good news for you, as there is not a person here who would meet this definition.

Globalist…
No borders no culture no language, all pride in ones heritage destroyed so that we all become the lowest common denominator ruled by a bunch of pricks…any person that pushes this narrative willingly or ignorantly I would call a globalist.
Heck, even the illegal aliens rushing over from China have pride in their heritage :ROFLMAO:

By your definition those that support free market in a global economy are NOT globalist.

BTW, one of the criticisms about a number of immigrants (legal or otherwise) is sticking to their language and customs and not assimilate to USA values. So, you'd agree with them sticking to their own way of doing things (implement Islamic courts etc.) in MI for example?

As I would love to continue to discuss politics with everyone the chairman of the board has given a very reasonable warning about not being disrespectful…was not my intention…poor American to euro humor and thin skin I guess. Back to retirement, good luck to you all in you future endeavors!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KitClawson

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text (503) 724-8373. Email bhr324@gmail.com
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?