Politics

I'm pretty much pro life, but would be happy with some sort of compromise, not that's that's my point.

What if the father is 30 and the girl is 14?
Or the woman is 30 and the boy is 15??

Works both ways.
And so does the legal ramifications.

But not the point you are making.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much pro life, but would be happy with some sort of compromise, not that's that's my point.

What if the father is 30 and the girl is 14?

Back in the late '90's(?) IIRC. North Carolina made it legal with parental consent for 16 year olds to have sex. Primarily due to the pedophiles in politics getting caught...and then paying "hush money".

State's really need to check their respective "Blue Laws"; as in dated (out dated) forgotten laws.

Where's Joe? I wonder if he was forced out against his will and is sitting in his basement fuming at all of humanity. I could see that as fitting with his personality type and even more so since his mental decline, anger and agitation are definitely symptoms. Are they afraid to let him get in front of the cameras for fear of what he might say?

Or is Joe in a coma or worse? I can't really believe he's dead because that would be a challenge to keep a secret between now and the convention. But he could be even more compromised than he has been, ......which would be more like the walking dead.

As for Harris running on law and order, seriously? Her "tough on law and order" is in the past. She's part of the Biden administration and therefore part of the complete law and order failure at the border.

I look for the Trump campaign to constantly tie her to Joe's failed policies and there's been a lot of them. Trump could win if his campaign moves away from his endless bombastic statements and just stick to the facts, failure after failure of the Biden presidency. Whether they can do that remains to be seen.

A Harris presidency has the potential to make Biden look like a success. She's not stupid but she's also not as smart as she thinks she is and that's a fatal flaw in a leader.

Whatever happens the next few months are going to be anything but boring.

Re: Abortion

A bunch of guys (and no women) discussing women's rights or legal lack thereof seems kind of wrong to me. Not that I don't have my own opinion, I do.

But in this case I don't think men should even get a vote. Something that a broad spectrum of women, and only women, should decide, IMO. Though that's unlikely to ever happen.

So I guess I have two opinions.

Possibly discussing the rights of the baby as well....

Ummmmm... Irony alert.
Do you consider laws against murder, kidnapping, or rape as social engineering?
Interesting that whenever abortion laws are discussed they are conflated with laws against murder, rape, kidnapping Et. al. by anti-abortion folks.

Completely different for most rational people that are using logic instead of religion to define the crime.

Did the baby do anything wrong?
That goes back to the question of when the fetus is considered “a baby”? Above, I linked several cases of non-viable fetuses where the pregnant women would be forced by the State to deliver the “baby” so parents could bury it. Is that also justice for all involved?

Interesting that whenever abortion laws are discussed they are conflated with laws against murder, rape, kidnapping Et. al. by anti-abortion folks.

Completely different for most rational people that are using logic instead of religion to define the crime.
Interesting how people on the opposite side can so easily accept ending a child’s life for the sake of convenience

That goes back to the question of when the fetus is considered “a baby”? Above, I linked several cases of non-viable fetuses where the pregnant women would be forced by the State to deliver the “baby” so parents could bury it. Is that also justice for all involved?
Forest for the trees my friend

Also, life begins at conception. If abortion is taken off the table you have conception and then voila nine months later you have a child born. In an overwhelming majority of cases

Goes back to the original question of when is it her child or just a biological organism? For the anti-abortion crowd it seems to be when the egg is fertilized for the pro-choice crowd it seems to be after some X weeks of pregnancy. Hence, the big divide.
The problem the pro-abortion crowd has is there is no definition for when life begins, other than at conception, that isn't arbitrary. Life is a continuum from conception up through dotage. "Arbitrary" and "just" are antonyms, as a matter of prose and as a matter of law.

It is true that a newly conceived cell is not the same as a blastula or gastrula, which is not same as a neonate, which is not the same as a toddler, which is not the same as a teen...and on and on.

The Latin word "foetus" simply means "offspring." Which apparently begs the question "offspring of what?".

I suspect if one were to smash the egg of a raptor, one could expect at the least a hefty fine, if not prison. We recognize the life and worth of a raptor prior to its hatching, yet we quibble over when the life of a human begins. This is inconsistent, which makes it not rational.

Truly remarkable seeing how quickly the antisemites on the left have started attacking Governor Josh Shapiro just in case he is under consideration for VP.
Kamala was also lukewarm on the aid to Israel. If she wins, expect the USA to carry Hamas' water.

So, when does a fetus become a viable life form? According to Democrats, they can stay a dependent (therefore incapable of sustaining their own life) until age 26. So can you look at your 24 year old drug addled video-game beta tester and euthanize them as "non-viable"?

Kamala, Is reading very well at the campaign headquarters. Biden is on the phone “Live”

Kamala stating her undying love for Joe. Apparently Joe is no longer a racist. he’s no longer a segregationist. He’s changed in 3 years since she called him that.

:5 in, I couldn’t watch the head bobbing as she makes each point. And the nasally clothes pin on the nose voice any longer.

I do not agree with or believe in IVF or surrogacy but would consider any embryo resulting from that practice to be a human life worthy of protecting although the practice should be ended post haste.

I have several friends that are parents today because of IVF. What logical reason would you have to stop the practice?

She just barfed the largest pile of Sh!! (Platitudes) I’ve seen since tracking elephants.

Abortion; assault weapons ban and division is her platform

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AimeeHarcu

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's