Politics

Silence is golden….. it’ll make a lasting difference if the right side says and does nothing during his spew. No reaction during his speech will say more than anything.

I agree John. As a sports fan I never discount the possibility of anything (Buster Douglas over Mike Tyson?), but I just don't see how he gives this speech without sounding really, really, really bad. I hope everyone just holds their tongue and lets him blunder down what could very well be a horrible moment in his career.

I agree John. As a sports fan I never discount the possibility of anything (Buster Douglas over Mike Tyson?), but I just don't see how he gives this speech without sounding really, really, really bad. I hope everyone just holds their tongue and lets him blunder down what could very well be a horrible moment in his career.
Maybe they'll have Jeff Dunham standing next to him to help him out.
Joe has that Walter look about him but not the brain power.

Right, they need to let him just keep sounding like a babbling moron and stay reserved. He doesn’t need anyone’s help looking and sounding like an idiot.

Silence is golden….. it’ll make a lasting difference if the right side says and does nothing during his spew. No reaction during his speech will say more than anything.
We can only hope but we’re counting on some somewhat juvenile individuals.

If Biden comes out blaming Republicans, or telling everyone that MAGA is a threat to democracy, I hope every republican in the chamber laughs at him, and goes full heckle.

I understand that people want the Republican's to stay classy during the SOTU.
Here's the million dollar question.
How has that worked out for Republicans since Obama was first elected?
The media will demonize us no matter what we do, so we might as well give the Democrats a big taste of their own medicine.

I understand that people want the Republican's to stay classy during the SOTU.
Here's the million dollar question.
How has that worked out for Republicans since Obama was first elected?
The media will demonize us no matter what we do, so we might as well give the Democrats a big taste of their own medicine.
I see nothing wrong with being civil and classy. Then again, I guess I was raised differently. Yes, heckling Biden etc. might work to appease the base. Me, I'd rather see legislative accomplishments. I gather the House chaos caucus will try to heckle in order to appear to be accomplishing something.

It is a sad that having principals and adhering to a decorum is looked down at by those on the extreme right.

What's next, fisticuffs like some of the European Parliments?

Watching the run up to the SOTU address, Bidens staff thinks he can handle any heckling from the GOP but are worried about how he will handle some coming from the democrats, with an eye on the squad.

Ok
I see nothing wrong with being civil and classy. Then again, I guess I was raised differently. Yes, heckling Biden etc. might work to appease the base. Me, I'd rather see legislative accomplishments. I gather the House chaos caucus will try to heckle in order to appear to be accomplishing something.

It is a sad that having principals and adhering to a decorum is looked down at by those on the extreme right.

I totally agree. Just because they are classless, do we have to be?

How has that worked out so far.? The niceties of the Republican party is why the Democrats continue to roll right over us. They are laughing at us
It's the nasty dog that wins the fight. Cowering poodles can stay on the porch.

Did the Tyler Durden article in The New York Times (Feb 26, 2024) on CIA bases in Ukraine, along the Russian border, make any of you re-think about the validity of the phrase " premeditated, unprovoked and unjustified" with regard to the war? Unprovoked. That phrase is still used on The State Dept's web page-several times (as is the request, "follow the political-military on Twitter") Many think this data possibly leaked by The Biden Regime. The duration of the operation (8 years or more) implicating Pres Trump as well as Obama. BTW, the State Dept's web page also outlines 29 years of our National Guard preparing the Ukraine military for confrontation. Are you still swilling the "unprovoked" propaganda of Rachel Maddow? Did it bother you when Sec Nuland admitted to running 5 biolabs in Ukraine? Is it wrong to want a voice in what your Country is doing? Especially if it involves warfare....maybe nuclear? It takes effort to see both sides..............MNM is principally State Media (paraphrasing Elon Musk) It might be right. Might be. But it always has an agenda. Still, I must commend the NYT for the courage to publish this. Rare that they don't spew the Party Line...............FWB

Frankly, it looks to me like it's a good thing she chose a career because she looks about as frozen as her eggs, IMHO. A man could get frost bite trying to snuggle up to that. :oops:

I'd like to think that Bill Clinton read this post and replied, "You know it brother!"

MTG wearing the red MAGA hat, and staring down Biden.
I like that little spitfire.

Biden has the dark soulless eyes of a shark
More like dark clueless eyes. And why do you have to insult sharks?

How has that worked out so far.? The niceties of the Republican party is why the Democrats continue to roll right over us. They are laughing at us
It's the nasty dog that wins the fight. Cowering poodles can stay on the porch.
As long as the GOP does NOT have the votes they will get rolled over, it has nothing to do with being nice. To quote Obama: "Elections have consequences". None of the school yard posturing makes a bit of a difference. However, it does not endear them to independent voters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EuniceHill

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with