Politics

This sorry excuse of a human being, is out of control

FB_IMG_1709299780684.jpg

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

@Brent in Az who do you think should be the Republican Senate Leader (majority, minority or otherwise)?
If you support swampy politicians, then you are part of the problem, and not the solution.

Rand Paul.

None of the 3 "Johns"

May the Force be with you!

US Space Force uniform

View attachment 590470

US Space Force camo

View attachment 590471
OMG this is real, and they went all in. Ok, not the camo. :rolleyes: But the new Space Force Class A's are indeed this interesting Cossack ala Star Wars interpretation of a Star Trek Federation uniform with an added dash of Starship Trooper. I swear they must have found a Ouija Board and consulted Robert Heinlein.

space_force_uniforms_joke (2).jpg

I am not sure I would have had the courage to wear that field grade hat. :oops:

Interesting in a where no man has gone before sort of way. You just know the Air Force had to have driven this selection. :cool:

Last edited:
OMG this is real, and they went all in. Ok, not the camo. :rolleyes: But the new Space Force Class A's are indeed this interesting Cossack ala Star Wars interpretation of a Star Trek Federation uniform with an added dash of Starship Trooper. I swear they must have found a Ouija Board and consulted Robert Heinlein.

View attachment 590475

Interesting in a where no man has gone before sort of way. You just know the Air Force had to have driven this selection. :cool:

The Jacket is cool, the hat is absurd.

Now for the real question, lets see the BDU!

View attachment 590475

I think it's cool. But then, I do love a good space opera. :)

I dont know that I could take anyone serious wearing that uniform...

It would be hard to sit through a JTF brief and not be hearing The Imperial March in the background the entire time...

Did anyone else hear that Boddington has bought all of the remaining original tapes of the series?

This sorry excuse of a human being, is out of control

View attachment 590466
When her state court lawsuit is removed to Federal Court (Interstate Commerce clause) and when the various American Beef producers associations recommends to stop shipping beef to NY. I suspect the Judge is going to be upset then he can't get his steak dinner and that will be the end of it.

View attachment 590475

Well, what did you expect from a bunch of Trekkies. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I stop shipping beef to NY and see how long that stupidity would last.
I’ve always wanted to fish the Niagara River but those idiots make it awfully hard for me to want to spend any of my money up there.

I am not crazy about the Space Force uniform, but then again I was never a fan of Star Wars. I did like Star Trek though. My guess is the Space Force wanted an uniform that differentiated it from the Air Force (the AF probably wanted the same thing) and also a uniform that will attract young people to sign up.

I find all these comments about uniforms to circle around the same elephant in the room. Everybody knows who absolutely had the best military uniforms, everybody knows why we can't copy them, therefore everybody knows why military uniforms don't look very good today.

Hint: the best uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss

I find all these comments about uniforms to circle around the same elephant in the room. Everybody knows who absolutely had the best military uniforms, everybody knows why we can't copy them, therefore everybody knows why military uniforms don't look very good today.

Hint: the best uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss

The uniform was a tour de force. I would post a photo but it might be problematic for some of our international members.

A colleague has the dress uniform of a Sturmbahnnfuhrer that his father "liberated" in '45. It is quite impressive in his military "trophy room."

Meanwhile back at the front, another example of Russian tactical sophistication. A BTR, with an infantry squad clinging to it, approaches a UA position. After dropping off the squad, the BTR attempts to withdraw and is quickly hit with two ATGMs. The squad is then approached by a UA M2 Bradley which then engages them inside 100 meters with high explosive rounds from its 25mm auto cannon.

The uniform was a tour de force. I would post a photo but it might be problematic for some of our international members.

A colleague has the dress uniform of a Sturmbahnnfuhrer that his father "liberated" in '45. It is quite impressive in his military "trophy room."

Think about all the fashion aspects that typically aren't reproduced for fear of inappropriate imagery:

Double breasted uniforms, unless offset to the side
Capes
Gorgets
Arm bands
Chrome buttons
Oversized Plackets or teardropped plackets
Black / grey uniforms
Black / Silver piping
Armored cavalry uniforms that look like cavalry uniforms
Ribbons/Medals as ties
Lapel patches

Meanwhile back at the front, another example of Russian tactical sophistication. A BTR, with an infantry squad clinging to it, approaches a UA position. After dropping off the squad, the BTR attempts to withdraw and is quickly hit with two ATGMs. The squad is then approached by a UA M2 Bradley which then engages them inside 100 meters with high explosive rounds from its 25mm auto cannon.

On a popular fringe site on the Net yesterday they were saying that a huge amount of SU34(maybe wrong number) jets were shot down in a single day. It was a giant number >50. I assumed it was internet hogwash, but anyone have a fact check on that aspect of the Russian / Ukraine conflict?

Image is the unverified claim, 98 downed on 2/29

1709315931338.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bdurfey

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with