Politics

so in layman’s terms it’s a shotgun approach to pregnancy. I feel for couples that have to go through this.

I know putting multiple embryos in is more common with 5 day transfers rather than frozen. Two IVF places I know only do frozen now to allow for genetic testing.

I can't imagine someone not going forward with the pregnancy of all babies given the amount of work it takes to get to that point. People always find ways to surprise you.

What the founders didn't understand or comprehend at their time was the amount of idleness that would exist in the future. We now live in a time where people have the financial means to invent their own religions, adhere to abhorrent religions. or to fight for meaningless things from their subsidized existence. Not all religions are equally virtuous, not all religions are compatible with the Republic. Judges historically have cited from religious truths that were compatible with the super majority of the society.
% of Americans who said they're not affiliated with any religion is %27 according to last census.
They are young and growing fast as a group and some serious projections showing they'll be the majority in 2060's.
What happens then when religious truths are not compatible with the society?

What happens then when religious truths are not compatible with the society?

Name a civilization in the history of man that survived a dramatic change of religion and survived? Yeah. None.

(exclude catholic-protestant and sunni-shia, they are at their essence the same)

Above and beyond the wholesale exchange for a Theism for an Atheism that is definitely a movement in America, what we've seen recently is the hijacking of major American Faiths with the goal of contaminating or controlling the discourse. There is an email chain from Podesta to Clinton discussing this strategy for Catholicism, trying to create astroturfed factions in the US church to lean to leftist ideologies. This occurred with the Methodists "reconciling congregation" movement that resulted in mass exodus over the past decade. We're seeing it now with the Evangelical Free Church of America.

You cannot change the culture of a nation while there are religious and social fabric organizations pushing back. The best way to resolve that is to create an insurrection or subversion of these organizations.

So basically IVF is a big numbers game, let's say you get 10 eggs, 8 of those fertilize, 4 make it day 5, and then you do genetic testing, at which case some are considered viable or non viable. If they are considered viable there are varying degrees of quality.

So let's say you get 2 viable (which would be extremely good from 10 eggs) then you could implant them, and then you have a 60% chance of becoming pregnant.

Hope this explains it a little bit better and some of the issues with the process.
The human body produces many eggs each month that are not utilized. It would be moronic to say that the woman sinned as her body disposed of unused eggs. So why sweat it when an unused egg is discarded. A human life is more than an egg alone.

Last edited:
IMG_0797.jpeg

2 derailings on the railway from Kiruna Sweden to Narvik Norway...the line for exporting iron ore to the world from the Kiruna mines..and possible support route if war occur..

Police suspect sabotage.. mil. experts suspect russian hybrid-war..to show disregard for swedish NATO membership..

Maybe, however New York is third state after CA and TX contributing most to US economy and keeping states like MS, AL, WV, LA afloat.

I don't see New York on the list, while MS, AL, WV and LA are.

Despite a 4.6% reduction in U.S. drilling activity on an average yearly basis, U.S. crude production climbed to an all-time high of 12.93 MMbopd in 2023, an 8.8% increase compared to the 11.88 MMbopd average of 2022. The increased output was augmented by U.S. operators completing a large backlog of DUCs in three major oil shale plays. WTI started 2023 at $78.12/bbl, then climbed steadily throughout the year, due to restricted Russian supply caused by the war in Ukraine, tensions in the Middle East, and OPEC+ production cuts. WTI crude prices hit a yearly high in September 2023 at $89.43/bbl, before falling back down to $71.90/bbl in December.
1709038445066.png

Idiot Ken Buck, who has terminal TDS, is now suddenly worried about Biden?... After spending the last 3 1/2 years focused on Trump who is not president! What has he been doing the last 3 1/2 years while Biden has been destroying the country? Buck is not running again.... but unfortunately that's 4 years too late!

I don't see New York on the list, while MS, AL, WV and LA are.

Despite a 4.6% reduction in U.S. drilling activity on an average yearly basis, U.S. crude production climbed to an all-time high of 12.93 MMbopd in 2023, an 8.8% increase compared to the 11.88 MMbopd average of 2022. The increased output was augmented by U.S. operators completing a large backlog of DUCs in three major oil shale plays. WTI started 2023 at $78.12/bbl, then climbed steadily throughout the year, due to restricted Russian supply caused by the war in Ukraine, tensions in the Middle East, and OPEC+ production cuts. WTI crude prices hit a yearly high in September 2023 at $89.43/bbl, before falling back down to $71.90/bbl in December.
View attachment 589766
???? We were talking about Federal Tax dollars not oil.

Name a civilization in the history of man that survived a dramatic change of religion and survived? Yeah. None.
One example would be Roman Empire.
Biggest civilization at the time whom accepted Christianity after abandoning their polytheistic religion.

Biggest civilization at the time whom accepted Christianity after abandoning their polytheistic religion.

A lot depends on which historian you talk to and the importance placed on time... and which timelines you are observing..

Rome converted to Christianity in 380.. Rome then split into 2 empires just 15 years later (395) and completely fell in less than 100 years in 476...

The Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine Empire) survived until the 1400's.. but it really wasnt "Roman" much at all very soon after the split.. It was ruled from Constantinople, was far more Hellenistic than Latin, etc..etc..

So while the entirety of what was known as the Roman Empire at one time didnt end until 1453.. The Western Roman Empire (what the world had known and understood to be the "Roman Empire" that has been around from 27 BC.. pretty much ended just 15 years after Christianity was adopted (the split) and then what was left of what had been the worlds only dominant super power for almost 500 years completely ceased to exist fairly shortly thereafter in 476...

???? We were talking about Federal Tax dollars not oil.

Okay. I guess I misunderstood "New York is third state after CA and TX contributing most to US economy" since there is no reference to Federal tax dollars. I still disagree with your assertion that somehow NY is helping LA in anything, save and except for commercial banking and Wall St.

Oil and gas production, plus the Mississippi River, keeps food on the table and the lights on for us poo-folks down the bayou, as well as many other states.

Georgia lawmaker says suspect in UGA murder 'should not have been on the streets. :mad::mad: Undocumented Venezuelan, and probably a Tren de Aragua gang member.

They should emasculate the bastard right before they hang him. There has to be some recourse for the family against NYC for putting this guy back on the streets!

Not trying to be pedantic, but the Roman Republic collapsed as a pagan culture around 27AD due to a myriad of factors, primarily foreign barbarism taking over their culture and the grab for power of the Caesars.

The subsequent Roman Empire collapsed in the early 400s and was from the start, a rudderless, multi-cultural society that couldn't keep the hordes together. Constantine's conversion to Christianity was one example of an attempt to placate the mobs that was a desperation play to keep the empire together. One could argue that conversion of culture/religion was one of many reasons for its collapse.

Haley got 39.5% of the vote in SC. Trump lost the moderate Republicans etc. to Haley. 20% of those said they'd never vote for Trump. That is a significant percentage, especially in contested States in a General election.

But hey, it was Trump himself that stated he doesn't want Haley donors etc. on his side.
Trump doesn’t seem to be a mathematician.

New York City politics and policy has put themselves on a downward spiral it may take decades to recover from. The decision in the Trump case probably only adds to the business climate in the City.

REIT's, Pension plans, and their investor/members are taking a bloodbath. Be careful where your money is invested.

For reference, this building is in midtown, four blocks from Rockefeller Center.

https://twitter.com/biancoresearch
Jim Bianco

@biancoresearch
·
22m

360 Park Avenue (Park and 23rd Street)Below is a picture of the building.The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board sold it for $1 (no typo!!)https://bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-27/office-tower-deal-for-1-reveals-anxiety-among-longtime-buyers…

https://twitter.com/biancoresearch/status/1762511572394450953/analytics

The human body produces many eggs each month that are not utilized. It would be moronic to say that the woman sinned as her body disposed of unused eggs. So why sweat it when an unused egg is discarded. A human life is more than an egg alone.
Technically we are talking about fertilized embryos, not just eggs; but having been through IVF with my wife back in 2006 (leading to our now 16 year old), I'm in complete agreement with you. My rule of thumb is, if you left the fertilized embryo as-is, would it develop into a human being? Inside a functioning uterus, maybe so; but in the Petri dish or frozen test tube in a fertility clinic, certainly not. In disposing of embryos in that case, I believe you neither have a life at that point nor are you ending one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrylNade

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?