Politics

Term limits.

FB_IMG_1693961929144.jpg

I'm not sure he meant it as a slight, I am pretty sure that he is just an confused old man.
Maybe, but I dont cut him no slack, he is a dishonorable, miserable, worthless, (confused) old turd.

I'm not sure he meant it as a slight, I am pretty sure that he is just an confused old man.

I agree, he has completely lost what little sense he had. I feel bad for the recipient. Our heroes deserve better.

He probably thought he was walking out of a Baskin Robbins and wondered why he didn't have an ice cream cone in his hands? What an utter embarrassment he is as POTUS. I believe he knew and the Marxists who ran him for POTUS knew of his continuing cognitive decline and ran him anyway to defeat Trump and further their agendas. We've never seen any President as clueless, braindead and incompetent as Brandon is and continues to be to the detriment of our country. Our country can't survive another four years of this buffoon.

Could not disagree with you more Kevin. Russia is desperately counting on the West to do just what you suggest. To be blunt, Russia needs to loose this war. I suppose Putin could decide to commit personal, national, and cultural suicide through nuclear weapons, but I doubt it.

If this conflict freezes along the current line of contact, then Russia will have won and Ukraine will have lost. Moreover, a decidedly Ukrainian portion of the country - Kherson and Zaporizhzhia will fall under the Kremlin's heel. That should be completely unsatisfactory to the West.

I suspect an eventual deal could be made that cedes a portion of the occupied Donbass to Russia - perhaps after a UN plebiscite. Crimea would perhaps be left in limbo.

But Ukraine is in the process of rupturing he Russian main line of defense in Zaporizhzhia. Assuming any sort of exploitation of that success, the left third of the Russian occupation becomes untenable and Crimea will be under enormous pressure. The correlation of forces have continued to swing Ukraine's way and clearly are accelerating. Putin and his lackey Defense Minister may not realize it, but I assure you his generals do.

Now is the worst time for the West to take counsel of its fears.
I sincerely hope that you are right @Red Leg.

The answer to negotiations between Ukraine and Russia lays with China. At present China could help Russia see the benefits of withdrawing from its endeavors. but China has endeavors of its own to pursue and an open window of opportunity that could close in a year. So China may see advantage to allowing Russia to continue the war, even to escalate it, so that at some point China could jump in and pick up the pieces of the western world.
China could also put pressure on the Hermit Kingdom to at least scale down their ballistic missile "displays" but hasn't. With Xi firmly in charge now, China is going down the path of an aggressive dictatorship with the subjugation of disputed territories front and center in his and thus the CCP's agenda. Xi is slowly turning the world against China and it's ambitions. Xi has already aligned himself with the war criminal Putin. A further miscalculation by Xi by attempting to take Taiwan (and thus the South China Sea lanes) by force will be the end of China's influence on the International stage.

Nikki Haley has this innocent abroad pegged as well.
I dont care for the guy, but millions of conservatives will agree on his statement. I'm one of them.
The Ukraine can print more of their own money, and drive up it's countries inflation.

I dont care for the guy, but millions of conservatives will agree on his statement. I'm one of them.
And I am not. Fortunately there are millions of conservatives who also don't.

China could also put pressure on the Hermit Kingdom to at least scale down their ballistic missile "displays" but hasn't. With Xi firmly in charge now, China is going down the path of an aggressive dictatorship with the subjugation of disputed territories front and center in his and thus the CCP's agenda. Xi is slowly turning the world against China and it's ambitions. Xi has already aligned himself with the war criminal Putin. A further miscalculation by Xi by attempting to take Taiwan (and thus the South China Sea lanes) by force will be the end of China's influence on the International stage.
I don’t think China has much control over North Korea anymore. Xi tried to put Kim in his place a couple of years ago by bringing him to China and humiliating him. Remember the photos of Xi sitting in the high chair and Kim standing like a little kid? That was intended to embarrass Kim and put him on notice that direct dialogue with the West was forbidden. Kim returned to Pyongyang and essentially gave Xi the finger and continued talking to Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marilynn70

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?